PDA

View Full Version : Sticky List for 30th Anniversary items?

stillakid
08-28-2006, 05:37 PM
Is there enough information to start an official sticky list for this thread?

Kidhuman
01-09-2007, 04:46 PM
All other posts tfrom this thread have been deleted as stated. If you have updates, PLEASE POST THEM ONLY. All other discussions about specific waves please discuss in the thread or create a thread for them. All posts will be deleted after the updates are added. Thank you. Sal and myself will be updating the lists as updates come out. Thank you.

Kidhuman
01-09-2007, 04:51 PM
Figures

Darth Vader with coin book
Mace Windu
Super Battle Droid
Rd-D2
Galactic Marine
Airborne Trooper
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Lava Miner
Han Solo
Death Star Trooper
Rebel Honor Guard
Biggs Darklighter
Luke Skywalker
Darth Vader
Stormtrooper
Jawa & Lin Droid
Helrot
Biggs Darklighter(Academy Uniform??)

Concept Figures

Boba Fett
Stormtrooper

Vehicles
AAT
Hailfire Droid
Darth Vader's JSF
Sith Infiltrator

Battle Packs
Battle of Ilum
Tantive 4
Dagobah
Geonosis
Death Star Briefing Room
Scorch's Crew and Geonosians

Comic Two Packs

Quilin Vos and Vilmarh Grahrk
Obi Wan and Alpha
Vader and Rebel Trooper
Tarkin and Stormtrooper
Han Stormtrooper and Chewie

VTAC

Luke Skywalker

Titaniums

Check this thread for all releases on Titaniums broken down by year and wave (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=33858)

Galactic Heroes
Clone Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi & Durge
Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker & Clone Trooper
Darth Maul & Sith Speeder Vehicle
Hammerhead & Figrin D'an

Unleashed

Battlepacks

Episode IV Commanders (Princess Leia, Darth Vader, Captain Antilles, Imperial Officer)
Episode IV Rebel Blockade Troopers (4 Troopers)
Episode IV Stormtroopers (4 Stormtroopers)
Episode IV Luke Skywalker and Droids (Luke, Jawa, C-3PO, R2-D2, Obi-Wan Kenobi.)

7" Line
Mustafar Obi-Wan
Mustafar Anakin
Shadow Trooper

Kidhuman
01-09-2007, 05:00 PM
Sal should we include GH figs and Titaniums also, WarStar keeps a great running tab on the Titaniums in the MM forums, so GH would be the only add ins I think.

ANYTHING ELSE I forgot please post and one of us will add it. Thanks for your assistance. Again, NO RUMORS PLEASE.

jedi master sal
01-09-2007, 05:31 PM
Sal should we include GH figs and Titaniums also, WarStar keeps a great running tab on the Titaniums in the MM forums, so GH would be the only add ins I think.

ANYTHING ELSE I forgot please post and one of us will add it. Thanks for your assistance. Again, NO RUMORS PLEASE.

Yes, GH figs are a Hasbro property and there are many who collect them. So I think it's prudent to have them on the list. I know I include them for my budget of the year. (There's the thread in the poll section that shows this.)

Kidhuman
01-09-2007, 07:27 PM
Yes, GH figs are a Hasbro property and there are many who collect them. So I think it's prudent to have them on the list. I know I include them for my budget of the year. (There's the thread in the poll section that shows this.)

Updated again with GH, Unleashed and Link to Titanium thread that WarStar keeps up to date.

jedi master sal
01-10-2007, 08:03 AM
This particular thread is now going to be unstuck.

For more info on the Hasbro 2007 list please go here:
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=33884