PDA

View Full Version : September Hauls

Ji'dai
09-01-2006, 03:06 PM
Picked up a couple LEGO Clone Scout Walkers on clearance. Also nabbed a Spongebob Squarepants parafoil kite from the clearance aisle at WM for three bucks.

Kidhuman
09-01-2006, 03:32 PM
Picked up some of the latest GB wave today along with the LOTR DVD releases.

Rocketboy
09-01-2006, 09:00 PM
"Empire of the Sun" DVD @ Walmart for $4.88. Haven't seen it yet, but: Spielberg? WWII? I'm there.

Endor Threepio - Best. Threepio. Ever.
501st Clone - also cool. Looks a little stubby in the legs though.
Endor "I think I just sharted" Palpatine for Slicker.

3 t-shirts at Finish Line (Philly Eagles, Atlanta Falcons, and MSU Spartans) for a grand total of $5.80!

bobafrett
09-01-2006, 11:01 PM
Got my "trooper of the month" award, for the money I collected. It came with a limited edition version platinum patch. I am very happy!

LTBasker
09-02-2006, 09:25 AM
Surprise haul today-

Spider-Hulk x1 (been looking for an opener ever since I found one when the wave first showed up, haven't seen it since and was afraid the wave was done, but they put out a case today)
Titanium Clone Attack Cruiser x1 (been looking for an opener as well and somehow...it was the only one from it's wave on the pegs)
Titanium Sandcrawler x1

Blue2th
09-02-2006, 09:53 AM
I ordered four Ultra Titaniums from Hasbro Toy Shop. two At-At's, one Galactica and one Millenium Falcon. (It's official the Ultra line will be cancelled, see Q&A) ......Found an Ultimate Soldier 1/18 Patton Tank (discontinued) at Wal-Mart. This thing is heavy as it is die-cast and huge.....been picking up Titanium BSG Mk. VII's everytime I see them for a squadron, as well as a few Raptors.

UKWildcat
09-02-2006, 07:25 PM
I received some DVDs in the mail the other day. I got Masters of Horror: Chocolate, Incident On and Off a Mountain, Cigarette Burns and Dreams in the Witchouse. They were part of DDDs Anchor Bay BOGO sale. :thumbsup:

figrin bran
09-03-2006, 02:00 AM
1 sandtrooper
titanium unicron for KH
8 packs of topps chrome football - nothin but carp inside. not even a marcus vick rookie

Kidhuman
09-03-2006, 10:02 AM
Went to Target, had 2 $5 gift cards, they had the 6" Ultra Titaniums on Clearance for 9.88. Got the Tri fighter, left the ARC.

LTBasker
09-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Found:

1x Azrael
1x Mr. Freeze
1x Robin
1x Titanium Sandcrawler

Glad I was able to complete DCSH Series 3 so soon, it took me so long to get the two Doomsdays I needed to complete Series 2. Now I just need to get Killer Croc and Scarecrow from Series 1 and my collection of DCSH 6" will be complete.

Ji'dai
09-05-2006, 06:10 PM
Now I just need to get Killer Croc and Scarecrow from Series 1 and my collection of DCSH 6" will be complete. I've seen DCSH Series 1 in Big Lots.. well, mostly just Scarecrows these days. But for $8 each, they can keep 'em.

Halloween stuff is here in force. I was hoping to get some of the new Lemax Halloween village pieces on sale, but they are moving pretty fast so I went ahead and picked up a few things I wanted before they're gone:

Tortured Souls - figure 2-pack with a hooded torturer and his victim on the rack. I thought these guys would work well with my "Dr. Stretch-N'-Pull's Torture Factory" animated building I got last year.

Haunted Hayride - cute little skeleton riding in a hay wagon.

Dead Man's Mine - classic design with two mining trains going in and out of a mountain mine, with music, lights, and sounds of explosions and gunfire. I was really expecting the music to be something like "My Darling Clemetine" or "Camptown Races" but it plays Moussorgsky's "Night on Bald Mountain."

Kidhuman
09-05-2006, 06:47 PM
I just preordered the OT DVD's at WM.com

JediTricks
09-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Master Replicas .45-scale mini Maul's Double Saber - a late-arriving birthday present. TheSaberVault.com has 'em for $53, it's the 2005 MR collectors' society box actually and it's very large which is a shame since I don't have anywhere for the box to go at this point, and there's really not all that much taking up the space. The saber is the double-version of their scaled damaged half-saber, it's all 1 piece and hollow in the middle (which makes it a little lighter than expected), and the rest of the quality holds up to the half version, which is to say it's very nice and they went all-out on the details it does have. They left the emitter ends silver instead of the dark dullcoat that surrounds the rest of the hilt, and while 1 emitter has printed info on it, the other doesn't which is good.

Ji'dai
09-07-2006, 06:04 PM
I had a fifteen dollar coupon for Spencers Gifts that expires this week so I stopped in to spend.

Lo and behold I find that the dead have risen and Mezco's Attack of the Living Dead Series 1 was haunting the pegs in force.

There are three different living dead figures: Earl, Hellen, and Jake. I spotted four different versions of Earl & Jake and three of Hellen (which makes me wonder if someone beat me to that fourth version of Hellen). Skin color and head sculpts are the major differences. I also noticed that some versions of Hellen sport a bare breast in package, while the breast is covered by her ragged dress in others (blue skinned version, namely). The clamshell advertises Club Mez exclusive versions as well.

These skin eaters will take their pound of flesh and then some with a hefty $16.99 price tag. Even with my coupon, I got two for around $20, which was all I could bring myself to spend. I like them though; it's too bad there are so many variants and the price is so high.

I bought the caucasion-skinned Hellen, who is kneeling in a pool of blood. Her accessories include a torso with head, a bloody intestinal tract, and a forearm.

The Earl I picked out is caucasion with a gaping hole in his tummy with plenty of soft-rubber entrails hanging out. They kind of jiggle like JELL-O if you shake the clamshell. This bloated monstrosity also comes with a human heart and skull with attached vertebral column.

Clamshell pics over in my ActionFigs.com album (http://photos.actionfigs.com/showgallery.php?cat=1913&ppuser=92)

JediTricks
09-07-2006, 08:20 PM
TSC Chief Chirpa - found him at TRU, didn't even expect it. Decent sculpting but way small and nowhere near enough accessories in the bubble, so feels way too light (they could have included an animal or another Ewok in there easily for $7). Figure has decent paint and articulation, though the shoulders should have been universal joints rather than just standard shoulders, his range of motion is hampered by that because of the pose of his arms; his neck is ball-jointed but his removable headdress limits that motion some. His hands are cupped very small, one holds the staff while the other can accomodate the teeny tiny knife that is in the scabbard on his belt (the scabbard is permanently in there). Not a lot of value in this set unfortunately. Grade: B-

TSC Endor C-3PO - got another of these when I found Chirpa there, it's a good mold and I had just that morning been thinking about needing another of him.

GI Joe Sigma 6 Firebat Jet (2.5" line) - I wasn't expecting to get this set but changed my mind and tracked it down. I like this set more than I thought I would, it's a very nifty vehicle with a removable pilot and some cool features, it's big enough to warrant the price and has a reasonable colorscheme. I posted a much larger review (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=498494#post498494) that was originally to go here in the Sigma 6 thread. Grade: (a perhaps slightly-generous) A-

Blue2th
09-07-2006, 08:38 PM
TSC Endor C-3PO [/B]- got another of these when I found Chirpa there, it's a good mold and I had just that morning been thinking about needing another of him.

Picked another one up of him also today. Finally we get a C3PO to put sitting at the Djarik chess table, or in Luke's speeder. Also found my first Deathstar gunner today.:)

Rocketboy
09-08-2006, 10:44 PM
Found Gun (PS2) for $9 at Circuit City.
Also, it may gave been last month, but I picked up X-Men Legends (PS2) for $13 at Circuit City.

Haven't tried Gun yet, but X-Men ain't bad.

El Chuxter
09-08-2006, 11:33 PM
Went looking for turf builder for my new lawn tonight, and found all three Face Off variants. Woo hoo!!

Rocketboy
09-08-2006, 11:41 PM
Why were there toys in the lawn and garden section (or vice-versa)?
;)

El Chuxter
09-08-2006, 11:45 PM
What, you think I go into a store that sells toys and don't make my way over there? ;)

JediTricks
09-11-2006, 04:00 PM
GI Joe Sigma 6 Dune Runner (2.5") - I liked this set more than I thought I would, the vehicle is decent and the figure while tiny has actual universal-jointed shoulders, it's amazing! This line seems to be more about removable/swappable parts than I realized, pretty much everything is of 2 standard peg sizes (though the machine guns are very loose in other sets), this also means there's pieces that don't quite fit in some places but fit well in others due to reasons like handles none of the figures can reach anyway. The rear gunner seat works better than I thought but I wish they had added a smaller peg hole for it so the machine gun could be mounted there. The vehicle has a pull-back motor which is kinda weak, and removable armor panels (more would have been better), and it's a good scale - not too big or small. I would have liked to see a simple seatbelt here, the figure can barely reach the steering wheel which is the only thing holding him in place, he rattles around a lot. It also comes with a drop cage accessory, again I liked this more than I expected (which I expected to be not at all), I don't have or want the Dragonhawk that the cage is held by, but no matter, make-believe does the job and it holds the dune runner nicely in place until you drop the sides. Another nifty feature, turn the cage on its end and it becomes a battle emplacement with several small mounting holes (including one in the middle so a figure can man it, very clever) and 2 larger ones. All in all, another set in this line worth the price ($10). Grade: B+

GI Joe Sigma 6 Mantis Mech (2.5") - More multi-configurable stuff, in fact this mech is just a cockpit and all the arms and legs are totally swappable. Destro is very large compared to the other figures, he'd have to be 7' easy, but he fits well in the cockpit. I wish I liked this set more, it's got enough parts to fit its $10 pricepoint but they're all very similar limb pieces, not exciting enough, the claw feet and hands aren't as cool as they should be, and there's only 1 weapon - the twin missile launcher. My favorite parts are the small tank treads really, not a good sign. The paint is lackluster and ugly and cheap-looking. Another problem is the hex-holes are not drilled straight so limbs don't line up with each other - I hate that! The worst offender in the set though is that it can stand very tall, but is so wobbly it's not really in the same ballpark as the other vehicles so far. It's alright, maybe even likeable in some ways (I can't not like mechs), but I can't gush over it. Grade: C

GI Joe Sigma 6 Night Ops VAMP (2.5") - First off, let me say as much as I loved GI Joe:RAH for its vehicles, the VAMP was never among my favorites, I liked the sleek jeep shape but it wasn't quite exciting or armed enough for my tastes. This new VAMP is a little bulkier, and better armed and armored. It comes with 2 figures, Long Range and Snake Eyes - SE is a washout, he's permanently looking upwards and he's pretty small and his left arm is super-bent and he's got a gun sculpted into his right hand, so he's not driving or controlling anything here. The vehicle deco is very plain and does have stickers to help it, but I don't like the design on most of them so I left it plain in its cool dark gray with green accents. The vehicle rolls free and has good ground clearance; the tires are rubber and the wheels plastic, they sculpted disk brakes in the hub but they are part of the wheels so they don't stay stationary. The central theme is the adding and swapping of parts - from rollbars to weapons, even a removable gunner seat in the bed - as well as a real working green searchlight (a bit oversized to accomodate batteries, but not in the ridiculous), and there's also the opening doors and tailgate. The interior is too spartan for my tastes and the steering wheel is too big, the steering wheel keeps Long Range in place but the other seat has no belt so the figure rattles around like crazy; the top has 2 open slots but I guess the guys need air; I like the low-angle windshield and the fold-down window armor (which is probably what sold me on the set). A working winch can be added to the underside, it's a big piece but most of the bulk ends up hidden, it's one of the few toy winches that has a powerful pull and long enough line to really work. The set comes with 2 antennaes, a single rocket launcher, a 6-missile launcher, the searchlight with machine gun on a multi-hinged arm so it can raise up, and a foldable tripod - the weapons can fit into the holes in the truck bed, the gunner seat that snaps into the truck bed, the tripod, or any other large hex-hole on the other sets. The 6-missile launcher looks good in the bed by itself if you don't mind shooting up instead of straight ahead, the searchlight looks ok in the bed by itself and better on top of the gunner seat, the rocket launcher looks good snapped into the side of the searchlight, and all 3 work well with the tripod. My biggest issues are that the vehicle itself could use more sculpted details and a back window, it's decent and works in its $15 pricepoint but it's not as exciting there as the Firebat. Grade: B

Titanium Series 6" Ultra Star Wars ARC-170 - I said I'd never buy this at its $20 full price and when I finally saw it on clearance for $13, I figured why not. The vehicle is TINY, it's well-sculpted but could be a little better like at the guns and a few missing small details, the wings are super wide and the s-foils don't close which is a tragedy. The forward canopy hinges open even though no figures can go inside. There's plenty of metal at least. The paint work is very nice and the plastic matches the metal. This thing is a complete dud at the pricepoint, it's body is smaller than any Action Fleet which is a shame - I know the wings make up for that but it still looks too small. They treated this too much like a collectible and not enough like a toy. Grade: C+

bobafrett
09-12-2006, 02:28 PM
Got my Riddell mini helmets from Marilyns collection today in the mail.

Also picked up the OT DVD's at Wal-Mart for $14.96. Luckily the department manager was nice enough to hold on to the widescreen version for me, as they were sold out by the time I got there. I got just the movies, not the one with the comic book, they still had plenty of those available, but I couldn't justify paying an extra $5 per film to get a small version of the original "Graphic Novel".

Ji'dai
09-12-2006, 02:40 PM
I passed on the OT DVDs, but I did buy Paint Your Wagon with Lee Marvin and Clint Eastwood, from WM's cheap DVD bin.

pbarnard
09-12-2006, 04:15 PM
Got the Best Buy DVD tin. Should go good with the upcoming collector tins.

Also got some Galactic Hero's (Bossk, IG-88, Zuckuss, and 4-LOM) for the fiancee.

JediTricks
09-12-2006, 04:54 PM
I passed on the OT DVDs, but I did buy Paint Your Wagon with Lee Marvin and Clint Eastwood, from WM's cheap DVD bin.
Singing Lee Marvin + singing Clint Eastwood = totally wrong. I caught the film on TCM not too long ago... wow. Yikes. How did their careers survive? :p

UKWildcat
09-12-2006, 08:10 PM
Got some dvds today:

-SW OT Best Buy Exclusive Tin
-The Office Season 2
-Platoon 20th Aniv. 2-disc Coll. Ed.
-The Princess Bride 2-disc Buttercup Ed.

JetsAndHeels
09-13-2006, 02:23 PM
Picked up ESB dvd and 8 packs of absolute memorabilia football cards at target.

JediTricks
09-13-2006, 07:38 PM
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy for PS2 - $40 plus a free $5 gift card at Target convinced me to buy this instead of the DVDs. :p The game so far is fun, I've only played the first 2 levels and freeplayed the first level over again, the vehicles and beasts are fun but not quite doing it for me just yet, and the game for some reason I expected it to be somehow magically better than the previous which is great, so this feels like "more of the same" when that's not a bad thing. At one point, I was able to space a bunch of stormtroopers, that was friggin' awesome. :D

TSC Death Star Gunner x2 - thanks to Figrin Bran's passion for stashin', I was able to get 2 of these suckers finally.

GI Joe Sigma 6 Hi-Tech - An ok set with a few flaws such as the goggles don't fit right (he can't actually see through them when worn), the body is very very thin, the shorts look ridiculous and block the thigh-holes, no foam insert for the weapons locker, and the missile-launcher & 3 missiles (it can only hold 1) is really there to convince you it's not a $10 set when it really is. HiTech's headsculpt looks good, but his neck and shoulders are a little limited in upward movement (the shoulders can be worked around at least). The set comes with the HOUND sentry which goes from backpack to robo-dog with blaster on top of his head (HOUND's blaster can accomodate the missile launcher), movable stubby legs and opening internal compartment. HiTech has a blaster pistol, data cable, machine gun attachment, and missile-launcher attachment - the machine gun goes over the pistol, the missile launcher goes over the machine gun, and the data cable has a standard-sized hole at 1 end and a peg at the other so it can go in the gun in several places and the left arm has 2 pegs as well as the standard holes. All in all, an ok set that either needs 1 more accessory to bring it worthy of the $15 pricetag or 1 less accessory and lower it to $10. Grade: B

JediTricks
09-16-2006, 02:59 PM
Titanium Series 6" Megatron - I finally found another Titanium 6" Megatron to replace my defective one with, so now I have one that forms correctly. This new one's arms hold upright unlike the last one, the joints are all around tighter. The alt mode is even smaller than I expected, not really sure why I expected bigger but it seems almost chibi. Still problematic: can't stand that well, poorly articulated, easy to accidentally pull pieces off, cannon doesn't lay flat against Megs' arms. I still like it though, but I know it's not for everybody. No grade yet, haven't had a chance to think it through.

TSC Greatest Battles 501st Clone Trooper - AT-TE body sucks, straight up, those elbows just ain't happening. Paint is decent but nothing astounding. The removable helmet doesn't look quite right because you can see the head underneath. This is not the 501st Clone you're looking for. Grade: C+

LEGO A-wing Fighter - thanks to KH for finding this for me on clearance! Much better than the original, but still suffers a few of its flaws (weapons system is on plates, no split-nose, underside not symmetrical to top). The updates are bigger yet sleeker body, more curved, darker red coloring, and has separate thrust rings on the engines. From the top and various isometric views this thing looks really nice. The gimmicks are the same as the last: the canopy hinges forward, the section behind the cockpit hinges back to reveal a small storage box. Also, there's a new small segmented sled with boarding ladder, it's nothing great but has some good pieces. The A-wing pilot is a reuse of the original only with a generic happy peach head. The Rebel technician is a new gray style outfit that's more accurate, but they gave him a sports helmet which is kinda lame. Overall, it's getting there, it's still not quite right but it's a lot better. Grade: B

JediTricks
09-17-2006, 02:17 AM
It's all me this week! ;)

Titanium Series 6" Transformers Jetfire & Thundercracker - I posted more initial comments in the Transformers thread, but I like them both and they don't have the flaws the first wave did. I even am able to get used to Jetfire's War Within design, preview pictures of the set looked like I'd not be into it. Some clever stuff going on with both, Thundercracker's shoulders and Jetfire's landing gear make me smile. Neither figure is floppy, nothing falls off, and they're both well-articulated, seems like a win for the good guys.

Blue2th
09-17-2006, 05:01 AM
Doin' the Wal-mart 2am in the morning sweep. Just got back. I found Titanium Mace's fighter and Leia on speeder bike. That's all. None of the Wal-marts here were stocking any 3 3/4 this morning.:tired:

LTBasker
09-17-2006, 11:24 AM
Feel lucky if your Wal-Mart at least has space to stock new 3 3/4", mine's filled to the brim with Heroes and Villains wave 2 pegwarmers. Worse yet, I've checked every single of them and none come with the hologram I need them with. :frus:

Anyhoo, hauls...

-Corgi Redbird x1
-Corgi 1940's Batmobile x1
-Corgi Two-Face Car x1
-Heroes and Villains Shocktrooper x1
-Unpainted Daniel Jackson casetopper from BBTS x1
-Unpainted Colonel O'Neill casetooper from BBTS x1

Blue2th
09-17-2006, 12:27 PM
Yup, a few of the Wal-marts are clogged with Heroes and Vilians or Greatest Battles. I noticed not many people are buying the DVD 3 packs. So they are putting them over by the figures as well as the DVD island. I even saw quite a few Shocktroopers! When they are warming the pegs it's time to cut production. All these re-packs have slowed down the ordering of the new waves I think.:(

Slicker
09-17-2006, 01:38 PM
I picked up the WM 3 packs for the DVD's, Obers Pilot, Chirpa, wiper blades, and turn signal bulbs.

It was an action packed day to say the least!

Blue2th
09-17-2006, 03:15 PM
I just spent 179.00 a few minutes ago, for 17 loose Ultimate Soldiers 1/2 American and 1/2 German (even Major Von Schnitzle!-rare) and the hayloft, burned out building and bunker in 1:18 scale with Hanomog Troop carrier on eBay. These were all the earlier TRU items, that are hard to find now. Also the first Tiger Tank 1:18 TRU for another 35.00. Ouch! At least I don't need to buy many more soldiers and now I'm just missing the fountain square. Capn' Chaos (me) over at Action Figs is gonna be happy about this. :D

bobafrett
09-17-2006, 04:10 PM
I found 2 McFarlane Walter Payton's. The late great running back for the Bears. He was class, he was sweetness, he was freaking awesome on the football field. One will be opened, and other put up next to my Brian Urlacher figures.

figrin bran
09-17-2006, 07:25 PM
Lego SW 2 video game
2 501st troopers

Kidhuman
09-17-2006, 10:13 PM
Got the corrected 3po Endor throne today.

bobafrett
09-18-2006, 03:51 PM
I got my 2 Lucas in Stormtrooper armor figures, both in great shape.

Slicker
09-18-2006, 03:57 PM
I went to WM again last night and found the Naboo soldier. There was no sign of any others but no bother.

I also just got my FF Sandtrooper in the mail today from Carolyn. Thank you again and I really appreciate it.:thumbsup:

Rebo's_Guitarist
09-18-2006, 10:41 PM
Just bought a Sony Alpha 100 DSLR camera. 10.2 MP, pretty nice. Also grabbed a UV filter and a 2gb memory stick.

UKWildcat
09-22-2006, 12:14 AM
Got my Comic-Con 501st Stormtroopers today.

I also got the Apocalypse Now: The Complete Dossier SE DVD too. :thumbsup:

bobafrett
09-22-2006, 08:29 AM
Picked up 2 VTSC Tuskens the other day for $1.00 each

Got a set of pins from the electronics department manager for each OT movie

Got the Titanium TIE Interceptor, have one already, but wanted one to open.

JetsAndHeels
09-22-2006, 02:41 PM
Smallville Season 5
Some packs of Upper Deck Football
Toploaders for cards
Reese's Pieces

Blue2th
09-22-2006, 05:16 PM
Battlestar Galactica season 2.5 for something like 36.00 at Target. If you buy now you get a free 5.00 gift card. So that's cool. I doesn't have any of season 2 as some thought, except for the extended version of the last season 2 episode Pegasus. I'm gonna watch it this weekend.:thumbsup:

LTBasker
09-23-2006, 02:51 PM
Put in layaway:
Titanium Leia on Speederbike x2
Titanium Mace Windu's JSF x1

And a couple oddities, I didn't know Corgi was releasing paint variations.
Corgi 1:43 Hush Batmobile (Black)
Corgi 1:43 1940's Batmobile (Blue with red trim)

Rogue II
09-23-2006, 03:56 PM
Stormtrooper George Lucas came in the mail
Some Buffalo Sabres cards
Some Buffalo Bills cards

figrin bran
09-23-2006, 10:13 PM
titanium mace's starfighter and leia's speederbike
some packs of football cards
the latest issue of Knights of the Old Republic

i totally forgot to stop by the dvd section at target for BSG 2.5. doh!

JetsAndHeels
09-23-2006, 10:14 PM
some packs of football cards

did you get anything good?

JediTricks
09-24-2006, 01:21 AM
Sideshow 12" Qui-Gon Jinn (Sideshow Exclusive) - a decent likeness that works best anywhere but straight-on, the paint is a bit better than the recent ROTS Obi-Wan, accessories are good but exclusive poncho is too small. Robe hood and entire poncho edge have wires for posing. Overall pretty decent. Mine had a broken pouch on the belt, gonna contact them Monday for the replacement.

And a couple oddities, I didn't know Corgi was releasing paint variations.
Corgi 1:43 Hush Batmobile (Black)
Corgi 1:43 1940's Batmobile (Blue with red trim)Gah! I am falling so far behind on this line!!! Good find for you though.

UKWildcat
09-27-2006, 08:32 PM
Hauled some stuff out of the mailbox today:

Millennium Season 2 DVD
Broken Saints DVD
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2d Ultimate Ed. DVD

Gangs of London PSP Demo

It felt like Christmas there for a bit.

figrin bran
09-28-2006, 02:04 AM
Acme Dooku Character Key

Kidhuman
09-28-2006, 02:34 PM
POTC Cannibal chief and Mascus&

pbarnard
09-29-2006, 03:49 PM
Bought a couple of the ESB and ROTJ Wal-mart DVD commemorative packs for customizing. Also got Season 2.5 Battlestar Galactica and Legacy of the Force 2:Bloodlines.

Slicker
09-29-2006, 03:58 PM
Picked up the Naboo wave at WM today.

Jargo
09-29-2006, 04:49 PM
SAGA gold stripe Dengar
SAGA gold stripe Rappertunie
SAGA gold stripe J'Quille
Bought from that nice Mr. Ken Lilly of Creatus Maximus (ex Palisades Toys).

SAGA gold stripe Lando skiff guard (bargain basement price)
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGA Bib Fortuna (wiv da knife)
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGA (tiny) Leia as Boushh
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGA (well sweet) R5-D4
Post OTC Myo
Post OTC Feltipern Trevag
Post OTC Dannik Jerikko
VOTC Boba Fett (to replace that pe-posed POTJ version)
Bought from R2Dtoys.com

Shelving units, floating shelf, floor lamps and touch sensitive lamps, kettle (the previous one blew up), sofa throws.
Bought at IKEA and UK catalogue store Argos

Kidhuman
09-29-2006, 05:08 PM
Got my winnings from the MR trivia contest today in the mail. Love finding packages at the door unexpectedly. &

JediTricks
09-29-2006, 07:59 PM
Transformers:Cybertron Beast Optimus Prime
Transformers:Cybertron Beast Megatron
Transformers:Cybertron Smokescreen

Buy 2, get 1 free at TRU! Woo!

El Chuxter
09-29-2006, 08:07 PM
Rod Stewart's Smiler album in beautifully obsolete CD form. (Gotta love WM's $5.88 CD racks.)

Currently blasting "Let Me Be Your Car" in stunningly remastered sound. Man, why did this guy become one of the biggest wussies in music?