PDA

View Full Version : TRU exclusive TIE fighter: pilots

mtriv73
09-02-2006, 11:27 AM
Okay this one isn't very exciting, but I saw them both yesterday and decided to post. (At the behest of seanmcfripp, there will be no pictures.)

I saw the new TIE yesterday (great deco by the way) with both the POTF2 pilot and the newer saga pilot on the shelves at TRU. There was one with the old clunky POTF2 pilot and 2 with the newer saga one. This is probably a running change to the saga pilot (at least I hope so in case they ever go on sale and I pick one up.) At $45 each though, I won't be collecting variations of this one.

Ji'dai
09-02-2006, 03:35 PM
I saw the TIE with the old POTF pilot at TRU today and was puzzling over why Hasbro included such an old figure when a new sculpt is currently in production.

My TRU had three of the ships, but I didn't look at the others to see if either one had the new TSC pilot.

DarkArtist
09-04-2006, 05:01 PM
I've only seen the Saga TIE Pilot version and really want two of these to flank my shuttle. I missed out one the first release of the blue version and really want the grey one now. Saw about fifty of these in TRU the other day along with ten clone wars gunships, about five endor AT-AT's and about ten of the dagobah x-wing