PDA

View Full Version : Halo figures!

COMMANDERCODY2795
09-02-2006, 10:34 PM
i bought to new figures: i cyan spartan, a brown spartan, a covenant plasma pistol, a needler, and a battle rifle. i love them! any one else collect them? note: you can get all the figures for 7.99 a peice on joy ride studios.com! the 59.99 is just some scammaer jacking up the price.

Phantom-like Menace
09-02-2006, 11:58 PM
I've got a couple of the larger Halo figures. My friends and I used to play every week, and the running joke my roommate and I had was to decorate our Halo figures in paraphernalia related to ourselves then call them our totems. The joke was that they were our good luck charms.

Otherwise, I liked the little two-inch figures and got a pack of five of the Spartans, plus I got the shot-up Warthog with another Spartan. I wouldn't hate getting an ODST figure.

Unfortunately because of the relative weakness of Halo 2 versus Halo and the fact that my friends and I got really sick of being constantly killed by pure, unmitigated luck and nonsense in the form of my roommate, and we stopped playing, I haven't even cracked open the Ziploc I put my Halo figures in a little over a year ago when I moved into a new apartment.

COMMANDERCODY2795
09-04-2006, 12:56 AM
im going to get the new spatan v.2, in both colours: RED with covenant statinary gun, and battle rifle, and blue with zanzibar statinary gun (sorry, i dont remember what its called, but i remember that is on zanzibar) a blue flag and a battle rifle!

COMMANDERCODY2795
09-04-2006, 01:45 AM
by the way, what lage figures do you have? i might be interested in bying them or the wepons.

Phantom-like Menace
09-04-2006, 02:24 AM
by the way, what lage figures do you have? i might be interested in bying them or the wepons.

Actually, if I wanted to get rid of them, I'd have to give them to my little brother or he would be upset with me. Also, one of them was a gift, so while I do not currently display it, it does have sentimental value. Plus, I've got to keep hope alive that Halo 3 won't disappoint! So, sorry, I'm not in the market to sell.

Otherwise, I have the Halo 1 blue Spartan with the shotgun, which was my signature weapon. I used to be well-nigh untouchable with it. I also have a green Halo 2 Spartan with dual SMGs. He's been dressed with a sombrero and a tunic adorned with a red Templar cross to represent my screen name, Sirmariachi. I was dubbed so partially because my old screen name was misread at one point, partially because I was accused of "hat dancing" my way through a few battles, and partially because I'm a Spanish major. Like I said: good luck charms.

COMMANDERCODY2795
09-04-2006, 02:44 AM
know what you mean about gifts. i mean fo chistmas i get say,a mace windu figure and i dont want to return it but i have one all ready and the figue sucks @$$.

COMMANDERCODY2795
09-22-2006, 09:36 PM
I found some halo figures at toys r us but i had allready has 2 $45 clone wars gunships so i didn't get any.