PDA

View Full Version : Steve Irwin, "The Crocodile Hunter", is dead

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-04-2006, 12:46 AM
I don't want believe it.

THE Crocodile Man, Steve Irwin, is dead.

He was killed in a freak accident in Cairns, police sources said.

It is understood he was killed by a sting-ray barb that went through his chest.

He was swimming off the Low Isles at Port Douglas filming an underwater documentary and that's when it occured.

Ambulance officers confirmed they attended a reef fatality this morning at Batt Reef off Port Douglas.

It is understood Mr Irwin was killed around midday, Eastern Australian time.

It is understood he was killed instantly.

A source said Mr Irwin was already dead when his body was brought onto the Isle.

A source said Mr Irwin's body was being airlifted to Cairns Hospital in North Queensland for formal identification.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,20349534-952,00.html

and

Steve Irwin dead
The Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin, has died after he was stung by a stingray off the far north Queensland coast.

The ambulance service says he was diving near Low Isles off Port Douglas when the incident happened around 11am AEST.

A helicopter carrying paramedics flew to the island, but he died from a stingray barb to the heart.

His next of kin are being flown from Brisbane to Cairns this afternoon.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200609/s1732439.htm

It's a shame. He had two kids and a wife. RIP good sir. You brought animal education and enertainment to millions. :(

2-1B
09-04-2006, 01:00 AM
Wow, that's sad...I know he had a few younglings, that's terrible. :(

bobafrett
09-04-2006, 01:57 AM
"Crickey" Good Bye Mr Crocodile Hunter.

decadentdave
09-04-2006, 02:09 AM
So the Crocodile Hunter finally met his match... Gerry Anderson's Stingray.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-04-2006, 02:17 AM
I tracked down this clip from Irwin on Conan with a giant python.

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_vids/Conan_Obrien_Snake.htm

Enjoy.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
09-04-2006, 02:27 AM
I was saddened to hear of his demise. I guess he died doing what he loved; being in touch with nature. He had boundless passion for his love of all things nature and its sad to know that he is no longer with us.

Battle Droid
09-04-2006, 02:29 AM
Not surprised at all, but May he Rest in Peace.

plasticfetish
09-04-2006, 02:37 AM
How sad. My wife told me this after reading about it a few hours ago. The guy was a huge favorite of our son when he was really little.

We read that his wife hasn't been notified yet, because she's off hiking in Tasmania. So weird how fast something like this can get around the world... but the two of them always managed to be in these crazy remote (exotic) places. Again, how sad.

Blue2th
09-04-2006, 03:10 AM
What a bummer! I liked Steve Irwin. My favorite was when he took a tour of the Pacific Islands and showed us all the rusted machinery from WWII, and described the battles on those Islands. He had passion for protecting animals, yet was killed by one. I didn't know a Stingray could kill you? I knew the barbs on their tails were dangerous and could sting you. I guess if it hit him in the heart though. He will be missed.:sad:

Kidhuman
09-04-2006, 07:56 AM
RIP Steve, my kids are saddened by this news.

mabudonicus
09-04-2006, 07:57 AM
Second that "Crikey", MAN a stingray in the heart is hardcore...

No way one couldn't see this coming tho, I suppose depending on your metaphysical views, one can now properly imagine Steve sticking his thumb up the butts of all sorts of deadly extinct animals :beard:

Phantom-like Menace
09-04-2006, 08:05 AM
Second that "Crikey", MAN a stingray in the heart is hardcore...

No way one couldn't see this coming

Yeah, it was fairly certain some animal would take him out. Maybe not as obvious as Grizzly Man, but fairly obvious. I suppose most people are just surprised it wasn't a crocodile. CNN reported it was either the third or fourth time that has ever happened in recorded Australian history. They said three times, but I wasn't clear whether they were counting him or not. Otherwise,

tho, I suppose depending on your metaphysical views, one can now properly imagine Steve sticking his thumb up the butts of all sorts of deadly extinct animals :beard:

I knew someone had to make that reference. When I saw there was only one more post to read, I thought I was going to be proven wrong. But there it was. You came in right at the wire, sir.

JEDIpartner
09-04-2006, 09:16 AM
He was annoying as all hell and his voice always made me change the channel but this is just awful. :(

Jargo
09-04-2006, 09:19 AM
we all gotta go sometime.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-04-2006, 09:52 AM
Someone pointed me in the direction of this commercial. It was one of those ESPN commercials that featured the anchors hanging around with random folks. There was a Star Wars one and a barrage of others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqnVZwXQbQk

Funny stuff. enjoy.

Rocketboy
09-04-2006, 10:27 AM
Wow. I'm surprised, but I guess I shouldn't be, considering the all the crazy **** he did with dangerous animals.

Rocketboy
09-04-2006, 10:39 AM
More from Comingsoon.net (http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=16327):
Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin Killed
Source: The Associated Press (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060904/ap_on_en_tv/obit_irwin)
September 4, 2006

Steve Irwin, the hugely popular Australian television (http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=16327#) personality and conservationist known as the "Crocodile Hunter," was killed Monday by a stingray while filming off the Great Barrier Reef. He was 44.

Irwin was at Batt Reef, off the remote coast of northeastern Queensland state, shooting a segment for a series called "Ocean's Deadliest" when he swam too close to one of the animals, which have a poisonous barb on their tails, his friend and colleague John Stainton said.

"He came on top of the stingray and the stingray's barb went up and into his chest and put a hole into his heart," said Stainton, who was on board Irwin's boat at the time.

Crew members aboard the boat, Croc One, called emergency services in the nearest city, Cairns, and administered CPR as they rushed the boat to nearby Low Isle to meet a rescue helicopter. Medical staff pronounced Irwin dead when they arrived a short time later, Stainton said.

Irwin was famous for his enthusiasm for wildlife and his catchword "Crikey!" in his television program "Crocodile Hunter." First broadcast in Australia in 1992, the program was picked up by the Discovery network, catapulting Irwin to international celebrity.

Irwin was married to US-born Terri Irwin and the couple had two children aged eight and three. You can read more about Irwin's life and career by clicking here (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060904/ap_on_en_tv/obit_irwin).

Slicker
09-04-2006, 11:01 AM
Definitely a sad event but if I can say it without sounding morbid it's one hell of a hardcore way to go out.

I mean, come on! He took a friggin' barb to the heart from a stingray!&

RIP

stillakid
09-04-2006, 11:10 AM
I had the pleasure of working with him a few years ago. He was one of the most genuine and nice people I've ever had a chance to meet. Life isn't fair. :(

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-04-2006, 11:20 AM
We read that his wife hasn't been notified yet, because she's off hiking in Tasmania. So weird how fast something like this can get around the world... but the two of them always managed to be in these crazy remote (exotic) places. Again, how sad.

I just saw a blip on MSNBC.com, one of their videos, where Terri was found, notified and talked to her children. She's flown back to where the zoo is located, but his body is still in Cains.

I REALLY hope that Animal Planet runs a massive marathon. Preferrably this weekend so we can all watch it without work, etc. I'd gladly watch it all.

UKWildcat
09-04-2006, 12:00 PM
Sad news indeed. :(

Dar' Argol
09-04-2006, 12:35 PM
Wow! All I gotta say is WOW! But not to sound too bad, I knew this would happen eventually, some animal was going to get him. But there was no predicting this in the same respect. Really is a shame though, as hookey as Steve could be, he did have an extreme passion for what he did. Few people can say that!

Darth Cruel
09-04-2006, 01:08 PM
I just read about this myself. I, for one, am sorry to read about it. He took a little flak for his methods occasionally...but he was one of the wizards at marrying conservationism and entertainment. I am not a conservationist in the least...but I was a fan of his.

El Chuxter
09-04-2006, 02:10 PM
I was in the car this morning with my wife and NPR aired the story on this. I believe we both shouted "Holy s***!" at exactly the same time. This is a major shocker, and the man will be missed.

I just hope that right now he's two inches from the mouth of a rabid Triceratops saying, "Ain't she a beaut?"

RIP. :cry:

scruffziller
09-04-2006, 02:22 PM
RIP Evil Luke Skywalker.:cry:

"That there is a dangerous rancwor....one of the few remaining of its kind."

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-04-2006, 02:27 PM
Somebody on my LJ community postings gave me this link to Steve on Conan, i believe for the first time. Funny FUNNY stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY5_Ti_dOa4

and i have changed my setup to honor Steve in his passing.

kool-aid killer
09-04-2006, 03:11 PM
My little brother is going to be down when he hears this news, he loves watching Animal Planet and Steve Irwins show.

Slicker
09-04-2006, 03:17 PM
This is better than what's there now... (http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/slicker1138/Hosted%20pics/96c7f4b006b310f2f9857e1b3af9310d.gif)

El Chuxter
09-04-2006, 03:28 PM
Looks like someone beat me to the swap. :) (Head from the cover of the Collision Course DVD, body from ROTJ 2004 version.)

stillakid
09-04-2006, 03:33 PM
This is better than what's there now... (http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/slicker1138/Hosted%20pics/96c7f4b006b310f2f9857e1b3af9310d.gif)

:thumbsup: I'm not sure yet if that's in bad taste or an amazing tribute. But I forwarded it to a bunch of people all the same.

JimJamBonds
09-04-2006, 03:42 PM
RIP Steve, sorry but I think we all saw this coming years ago.

Slicker
09-04-2006, 03:49 PM
RIP Steve, sorry but I think we all saw this coming years ago.I've seen alot of people say that it inevitable but I don't see how.

Yes he worked with dangerous animals but he was a professional. How is him being a professional animal handler any different than someone that works in a dangerous steel mill? If you're a pro you know how to work things therefore you're safe. Also, I would have to say that Steve's profession was safer since he knew the habits of the animals and could predict what they were going to do. The person that works another dangerous job can't study any habits and never knows when something'll happen.

This was just a freak accident not an eventuality.

BTW, that wasn't directed at you JJB. Just a general statement.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-04-2006, 04:11 PM

That's AWESOME. I posted it to many a folks. Thanks! Well done. :thumbsup:

FYI: Animal Planet has a tribue planned for tonight @ 6 pm and CNN is reshowing the 2004 Larry King interview with Steve.

Slicker
09-04-2006, 05:05 PM
Whoa, whoa. Just so people don't get confused I'm not the one that made that. I was just searchin' and came across it and saved it and put it on photobucket.

I'm not tryin' to get sued here.;)

Bel-Cam Jos
09-04-2006, 05:44 PM
I always got the sense that he was being himself, that he really WAS that animated and passionate about his job. You knew he loved doing what he did, and he was able to make people more aware of animal-related issues. Throw in some fun, a bit of money, and a reputation that's almost exclusively positive, and you have a complete and fulfilling existence. If we could all say the same by the time we check on out of life... :thumbsup: to ya, Steve!

Phantom-like Menace
09-04-2006, 07:00 PM
I've seen alot of people say that it inevitable but I don't see how.

Sure, the exact nature of it was a freak accident, but I think even he would have admitted that there is no certainty around dangerous animals such as those he was often in close contact with.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-04-2006, 07:47 PM
This is very sad news. I haven't watched his show in a while but he was always a very fun, energetic personality. :cry:

darthvyn
09-04-2006, 11:22 PM
wow, i thought this was another "inturnets" hoax... interesting...

Kidhuman
09-04-2006, 11:34 PM
You know Slick, part of me wishes G. Lu will change the ending of ROTJ to that instead of Haydakin&

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-05-2006, 07:21 AM
Special new episode of Larry King tonight, called "Remember Steve Irwin." I believe the commercials said they had John Stainton, his closest friend and producer who was with him when he died. Also, Jack Hannah will be on to talk about Irwin.

CaptainSolo1138
09-05-2006, 01:22 PM
Another awesome Steve Irwin tribute (http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2006/09/collegehumor.1706837.451xAUTO.jpg).

JimJamBonds
09-05-2006, 01:40 PM
Another awesome Steve Irwin tribute (http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2006/09/collegehumor.1706837.451xAUTO.jpg).
Thanks alot Cap! I just checked out that link and some weird due next to me at the library saw it and decided to strike up a (one sided) conversation on the Croc Man!:p

Slicker
09-05-2006, 03:09 PM
For those that are morbid keep an eye on the interweb. Apparently his untimely death was caught on camera. I read that the video shows him pulling the barb out of his heart (which, I'm sorry, is just f-ing hardcore).

mabudonicus
09-05-2006, 03:09 PM
Just as an addendum- I was kinda surprised that the details of the video tape of this event have made the mainstream, but I have heard several times today that on the tape, Steve-O actually PULLED THE BARB OUT OF HIS OWN HEART before he died!!

I think the :beard: is the only way to respond to that little factoid, MAN, that makes it SO hardcore it HURTS... and no matter what, I REALY hope that the footage never gets released, there's erally no reason to actually see such a thing.. too bad the 'net ain't exactly a bastion of decency

Kidhuman
09-05-2006, 05:05 PM
They said him ripping it out is what killed him as it shredded his heart.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-05-2006, 06:50 PM
I thought it killed him instantly . . . ?

Slicker
09-05-2006, 08:20 PM
I thought it killed him instantly . . . ?Unfortunately no. The video of him shows him pulling the barb out then going unconcious.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-05-2006, 08:33 PM
well, let's be honest here folks: the barb hit him in the freakin' heart. He was done, regardless. I don't think if he had left it in there that would've made much difference.

I kinda wanna watch that CNN thing tonight iwth Larry King and i kind of don't. we'll see, i guess.

El Chuxter
09-05-2006, 09:00 PM
If he hadn't pulled it out, there would have possibly been a SLIGHT chance of survival, if massive surgery was started almost immediately.

timmae
09-05-2006, 09:22 PM
If he hadn't pulled it out, there would have possibly been a SLIGHT chance of survival, if massive surgery was started almost immediately.
nice icon el chuxter! very sad news. do not play with fire.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-05-2006, 09:33 PM
Just curious: anybody else watching Larry King? It's pretty hard to watch. Especially the scenes with his daughter.

and there is a pic of Bindi Sue and Steve from Marie Claire (Australia) that came out last week. I attached the pic and the caption.

Steve: "The most importan thing in Bindi's life is that she's grown up in a zoo. Crikey, we're all over the cros, the snakes, the birds, the turtles, the kangaroos and the koalas. Bindi's passionate about animals, but she's also into singing, dancing and dress-ups, like any other girl.

We were up in Cape York Peninsula catching crocodiles and this particular croc that I'd caught was over four metres and he was scary! Bindi walks down from the camp to find me hanging off this crocodile and says, 'Excuse me, Daddy, when you're finished here could you please come back to the camp and play with Barbie?' So when I finished with the croc, I went back to camp and played with the Barbie dolls. I'd do anything to spend time with my daughter."

Bindi: "I love that he's funny, he's entertaining and he's always there when I need him most. I'm proud to have a dad like that, who takes on conservation issues around the world. I love him very, very much."

RIP Steve.

Reefer Shark
09-06-2006, 10:03 AM
Man, what a bummer. My wife and I were really sad to hear this news on Monday. He seemed like such a nice guy, who really loved his work.

This is a freak accident, there's no way anyone could've predicted he be taken out by a stingray. Poisonous snake, or huge croc maybe, but stingray? ..never

CaptainSolo1138
09-06-2006, 10:04 AM
Thanks, JimmyJam. My job allows me alot of freedom to find such nonsense.:D

kool-aid killer
09-06-2006, 12:44 PM
Its crazy when you think of all the knowledge that man had about animals. And how in an instant a lot of it was lost. Man, the guy really had an impact on people.

General_Grievous
09-06-2006, 01:55 PM
I was saddened to hear of this loss. My heart goes out to his wife and kids in their time of loss. I remember watching Steve's show and learning so many things about animals. He died doing what he loved. He loved these animals, and he always put himself at risk only to learn more about them.

InsaneJediGirl
09-06-2006, 04:16 PM
I was really sad to hear Steve Irwin died,I feel for his family,that has to be hard. At least he was doing something he liked,even if it is tragic.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-10-2006, 12:32 PM
FYI: AP is having a mini marathon today. It's primarily specials he's done in the past a few of them were shown during the week, but still, i got it on.

and I had no clue he was such a good surfer! And I had to laugh as he was right back in the field days after an extensive knee surgery. The doctors told him not to, but there he was. It was funny because he's in his truck, his knee is covered in blood and he's like, "I think I'll put a bandage on it!" Gotta admire his passion.

El Chuxter
09-10-2006, 12:39 PM
Wow! There's only one truly appropriate response to that:

"Crikey!"

Blue2th
09-10-2006, 01:02 PM
Animal Planet was showing little snippets of Irwin's work yesterday. My favorite episodes (as I've mentioned) is the two part series called "Ghosts of War" It shows him entusiastically describing the battles on Guadalcanal, Tarawa etc. Even mentioning his grandfather being in some of the battles I do believe. Sitting in old decaying aircraft, discovering rusted artillery, picking up old bullets, and mentionig the "ghosts" that probably still reside there. Strange these two episodes had nothing to do with animals, but were nontheless very entertaining.

2-1B
09-10-2006, 08:24 PM
JimJam heard that Steve Irwin was of the opinion that if his death was captured on film, he's want it shown...I think it's sick.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-15-2006, 03:50 PM
I just read that Bindi wants to honor her father and swim with stingrays for her own new show, "Jungle Girl" which premieres in January.

This is pretty hardcore stuff. I admire the girl for her courage and bravery and Steve's death was a freak accident, but it still kinda makes one go, "uh, what?" Though, it is obvious that she shares her fathers spirit and enthusiasm. It should be interesting in 15 years or so when she has her own show and jumping on crocs.

and in other news, my Steve Irwin action figured arrived yesterday and is now standing comfortably next to a few Family Guy figures.

2-1B
09-15-2006, 07:13 PM
I was in SubWay after work the other day and I heard on the TV news that there have been a rash of stingrays killed by people in (I think) Australia ?

CaptainSolo1138
09-15-2006, 07:15 PM
Yes! I read that article on collegehumor.com. They're "seeking revenge" on them. Either people in Australia are vindictive as hell or they need more national heroes.

2-1B
09-15-2006, 07:25 PM
Norm MacDonald was on The Daily Show last night talking about how the crocs must be ticked off that they weren't the ones to get Steve...I thought it was too soon to joke about it.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
09-16-2006, 06:21 PM
Watch Norm make humor out of an awkward situation as only he can.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d5qKv_NOSpo

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-17-2006, 04:53 PM
FYI: I just found about this: AP is having a massive Croc Hunter marathon today. It started @noon and runs till 3 a.m.

They're also broadcasting from his memorial service Tuesday night, 9pm, EST.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-19-2006, 11:17 PM
Watch Norm make humor out of an awkward situation as only he can.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d5qKv_NOSpo

Norm is an a--. :)

anyway, the Memorial Service was on AP tonight and i thought it was very well done. It focused on celebrating his life and looking to his contributions to future generations. You can see clips/pics here: http://ninemsn.com.au/

It was a fine way to send off Steve: lots of highlights, lots of great clips that showed his humor and passion and i laughed when he was on Steve Harvey's radio show and he dubbed him, "Officially a brother." and the speech by Bindi was so incredible. She's such a brave, powerful young girl. She really is her Father's daughter. RIP Steve.

and i think now that he's been sent off, i'll return the icon/profile/sig here soon.

JEDIpartner
09-20-2006, 03:10 PM
I love Bindi!! She looks like a monkey or one of those troll dolls or that one guy from ABBA but she is so cute!!!! :love: Her little speech nearly broke my heart. :( How is it that this girl is so articulate at the age of... six(?) and then there are likes of that stupid bint Paris Hilton????

Hurrah for little Bindi!!

CaptainSolo1138
09-25-2006, 07:50 AM
or that one guy from ABBALMAO! Only you, JP! :D

JEDIpartner
09-25-2006, 12:12 PM
LMAO! Only you, JP! :D

Well??? Take a look!!!

2-1B
09-25-2006, 11:58 PM
That guy certainly looks like a Dancing Queen.

Slicker
09-26-2006, 04:59 AM
I'm very surprised. It's been nearly a month and I haven't heard any reports of the video showing up. It could be because I haven't tried looking for it (nor do I plan to) but I would've heard/saw it on several of the other forums I frequent if it had.

JEDIpartner
09-26-2006, 12:16 PM
That guy certainly looks like a Dancing Queen.

Well... it WAS the 70s, you know. Besides-- doesn't it scare you that a man like that plays for your team???!!! :shocked:

UKWildcat
09-29-2006, 12:15 AM
Did anyone else catch the 20/20 special last night (Wed.) on Steve Irwin? It was the first time his wife had spoken publically (w/ Barbara Walters) after his death. It was a very powerful program. I had to choke back tears more times than I could count. Very sad stuff. :cry:

Slicker
12-04-2006, 11:12 AM
It's been 3 months and as far as I know still no video of this out. This is very surprising and since it's been so long I don't think there'll be one out thankfully.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-04-2006, 12:20 PM
It's been 3 months and as far as I know still no video of this out. This is very surprising and since it's been so long I don't think there'll be one out thankfully.

I saw a report a few weeks back where they THINK the video was stolen. I hope to God this doesn't show up. I won't watch it anyway if it does. :(

2-1B
12-04-2006, 07:34 PM
I thought he wanted us to see if he ever passed away during an expedition?

Kidhuman
01-05-2007, 08:07 AM
I thought he wanted us to see if he ever passed away during an expedition?

Well Caesar, whether he did or not, we will see his final show.

link (http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/01/04/animal-planet-to-air-steve-irwins-last-filming/)

Slicker
01-05-2007, 07:28 PM
For all of you that were hoping to see the video, it's looking like you never will.

Apparently Steve's wife was given the original copy and all other copies were destroyed.

Article. (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070105/ap_on_en_tv/australia_crocodile_hunter)

El Chuxter
01-05-2007, 10:38 PM
Something occurred to me earlier:

Since he appeared in Collision Course, Steve Irwin will most likely appear in the "In Memoriam" segment of the next Oscars award ceremony.

Crikey!

Rocketboy
01-06-2007, 02:10 AM
And James Brown was in a Rocky movie (2?), so he could be in there too.

2-1B
01-06-2007, 02:43 AM
Rocky 4. With the Robot.

Rocketboy
01-06-2007, 03:03 AM
Ah that's right, when Apollo fought Drago.
I was thinking it was when he fought Rocky.

Also, according to IMDB, JB was in both Blues Brothers movies and Irwin was also in Dr Dolittle 2.

El Chuxter
01-06-2007, 12:10 PM
Yeah, I was going to point that out, too, when you brought up Mr Brown.

Please don't tell me you've never seen The Blues Brothers. (2000, you can skip, though the music is quite good.)

Rocketboy
01-06-2007, 09:59 PM
Please don't tell me you've never seen The Blues Brothers. (2000, you can skip, though the music is quite good.)Ok, I won't tell you that I've never seen Blues Brothers.

ah dang!

El Chuxter
01-07-2007, 02:18 AM
You mean that you can't appreciate the majesty of "Illinois Nazis! I hate Illinois Nazis!"???

Or "I'll have four fried chickens and a Coke"???

Or Ray Charles shooting a gun with deadly precision?

Or Carrie Fisher blowing up buildings?

Dude, you need to see that movie. It is one of the funniest of all time.

2-1B
01-07-2007, 09:22 PM
I love The Blues Brothers but I've not yet seen 2000...don't feel compelled to, either.

El Chuxter
01-07-2007, 09:23 PM
I loved it the first time, but the second time, I realized it was carp. The music is quite good, though. I'd recommend the soundtrack but not the movie.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-07-2007, 10:14 PM
Hey guys, stay on topic please. thanks.

HanSololol
01-09-2007, 09:30 PM
Hey guys, stay on topic please. thanks.

Yeah Steve Iriwn was a great man...it still makes me sad sometimes. Stingrays suck.

2-1B
01-15-2007, 01:12 AM
Too bad the stingrays don't live in Idaho.

El Chuxter
02-28-2007, 07:43 PM
There just isn't anyone to fill Steve's shoes.

And yet, watching him risk his life, knowing the outcome, it seems sort of wrong.

Animal Planet is doomed.