PDA

View Full Version : Smallville Season 6 begins Sept. 28th

Pages : 1 2 [3]

JetsAndHeels
08-13-2007, 02:42 PM
Just a heads up to anyone who needs any of seasons 1-5 on dvd...Target has them all marked down to $19.99 a piece right now.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-09-2007, 12:29 PM
are we gonna start a new thread for season 7 or????

At any rate, here is a VERY VERY VERY brief promo for season 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOzoMfbW3kg&eurl=

Enjoy. :thumbsup:

Droid
09-09-2007, 08:17 PM
are we gonna start a new thread for season 7 or????

At any rate, here is a VERY VERY VERY brief promo for season 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOzoMfbW3kg&eurl=

Enjoy. :thumbsup:

I think we should start a new thread, but rather than calling it, "Smallville Season Seven begins..." how about we just call it "Smallville Season Seven."

Tycho
09-09-2007, 11:33 PM
I think we should start a new thread, but rather than calling it, "Smallville Season Seven begins..." how about we just call it "Smallville Season Seven."

I'll check if anyone's done this already, if not, I'll post it right now. I think I started a lot of them. I'll use Droid's suggested title.

JediTricks
09-10-2007, 06:43 PM
Or how about "Smallville's worst season yet"? That'd be an apt title.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-10-2007, 06:47 PM
Or how about "Smallville's worst season yet"? That'd be an apt title.

Oh totally right!! Man, that's totally awesome how....wait, it hasn't started yet. Odd how one can know that......:thumbsup:

JediTricks
09-10-2007, 08:52 PM
We could merge it with this thread and retitle it "Smallville: Mediocrity Rising" ;)

pbarnard
09-11-2007, 12:57 PM
We could merge it with this thread and retitle it "Smallville: Mediocrity Rising" ;)

You give it too much credit...how about Hopefully Mediocre if We Tried Harder.

JediTricks
09-12-2007, 05:06 PM
"Smallville: Now Your Failure is Complete"

Tycho
09-12-2007, 05:37 PM
Michael Bay should be called in to guest direct an episode of Smallville written by Orci and Kurtzman. That will save the franchise!

Bizarro will be given the power to transform into Lex's car because he found a shard of the AllSpark in The Phantom Zone.

Then Michael Bay can do a car chase scene with the transformed Bizarro car and Chloe's Yaris! That'd be soooo cool!

JetsAndHeels
09-12-2007, 07:58 PM
Michael Bay should be called in to guest direct an episode of Smallville written by Orci and Kurtzman. That will save the franchise!

Bizarro will be given the power to transform into Lex's car because he found a shard of the AllSpark in The Phantom Zone.

Then Michael Bay can do a car chase scene with the transformed Bizarro car and Chloe's Yaris! That'd be soooo cool!

I am glad you have no authority to make something like this happen.

Between an idea like this one, and your notions of a Smallville cast in an actual Superman film, you would ruin the character.