PDA

View Full Version : An AT-AT wash playset!

mtriv73
09-06-2006, 02:26 PM
Picture it:

After tromping all around the forest moon of Endor in search of rebel scum for weeks on end your AT-AT can get quite dirty. Before shuttling it home to your star destroyer for redeployment to the next rock the Emperor wants you to go to, you should really clean up your equipment. (Besides a clean ride being good for morale, the janitorial staff on Imperial vessels can get quite testy if you track mud onto their nice clean hanger decks.) Enter the AT-AT wash playset. Basically, a tower with hoses and a large twirly brush thingy, it's nevertheless the most important piece of equipment in the Imperial inventory. It could come with 2 firespeeder pilots and an exclusive stormtrooper with scrubbing action.

But wait, there's more...the spin off potential for this item is huge. You could stick it in a new box and call it the TIE fighter wash playset, or the shuttle wash, or even repaint it for the rebels. Luke's X-wing definitely needed cleaning after his excursion to dagobah. Best of all, you could sell exclusive soap solution refills for $4 each!

We really need this Hasbro. You could probably sell 7 or 8 of them worldwide without any trouble (I know that as soon as they go on clearance I'd consider picking one up...maybe.)

I'll expect it in early 2008.

Battle Droid
09-06-2006, 03:05 PM
I'd rather have the Endor landing platform for the AT-AT to pull up beside.:razz:

With real working elevator.

jedi master sal
09-06-2006, 03:29 PM
I'd rather have the Endor landing platform for the AT-AT to pull up beside.:razz:

With real working elevator.

Ditto these comments!

DarkArtist
09-06-2006, 05:44 PM
What no "Used Starfighter Lot" with greasy Imperial or Rebel Salesman ??????:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ji'dai
09-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Action features include rotating conveyer belt, foam rollers, retractable curtain, real water squirting action (dish soap sold separately), and a body/custom chop shop for accessorizing your AT-AT with flame decals and interchangeable chrome parts. Includes all these scantily-clad female figures for wet, soapy fun: slave Leia and all the half-nekkid female Twileks produced thus far!

El Chuxter
09-06-2006, 09:03 PM
The $90 AT-AT was too much, but I'd buy this in a heartbeat.

pbarnard
09-07-2006, 02:45 PM
It'd be worth making if and only if the electronic feature on it allowed you to play Rose Royce "Carwash".

Kidhuman
09-07-2006, 03:12 PM
I'll take one for each vehicle owned, the HAilfire will be a bi**h to wash though&

DarkArtist
09-07-2006, 09:08 PM
Action features include rotating conveyer belt, foam rollers, retractable curtain, real water squirting action (dish soap sold separately), and a body/custom chop shop for accessorizing your AT-AT with flame decals and interchangeable chrome parts. Includes all these scantily-clad female figures for wet, soapy fun: slave Leia and all the half-nekkid female Twileks produced thus far!

what no wet tee shirt versions of Leia and Padme ??????

stillakid
09-07-2006, 09:31 PM
what no wet tee shirt versions of Leia and Padme ??????

Why bother with the shirts?

Kidhuman
09-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Its akids line, so the shirts are needed&&&

Ji'dai
09-09-2006, 08:07 AM
what no wet tee shirt versions of Leia and Padme ?????? You'll want to wait for the The Jettster Club playset, which will feature heavily in the upcoming TV show. Owned by the enterprising Dexter Jettster, the club features exotic dancers, female humanoids gone wild, and other pleasurable attractions that cater to the new Imperial elite.