PDA

View Full Version : Excellent WTC Tribute

tagmac
09-10-2006, 10:47 PM
http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html

Warning - very large file, but well worth the download. It will bring you right back to 5 years ago, so for some, view with caution. I had to choke back tears while viewing this, myself.

UKWildcat
09-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Wow. That was powerful. :cry:

stillakid
09-11-2006, 10:18 AM
I was with him until the Bush support thing.

CaptainSolo1138
09-11-2006, 12:16 PM
Very good indeed, until the aforementioned part about a certain world leader.

I thought it was very sincere of him today to laugh and sign autographs while at the Shanksville memorial. Classy, Mr. President, classy.

Slicker
09-11-2006, 01:56 PM
The one part that always gets me is the people jumping.

It just shows the hopelessness of the situation when you jump from 1,100 ft. up.:cry:

JetsAndHeels
09-11-2006, 03:52 PM
Here is a comic I bought just after it happened. I am sure alot of you may have seen it but still it kind of puts things in perspective.

darthvyn
09-11-2006, 04:09 PM
I thought it was very sincere of him today to laugh and sign autographs while at the Shanksville memorial. Classy, Mr. President, classy.

yeah, as well as the fact that he wasn't even at ground zero for the actual memorial... at first i thought it was a huge slap in the face, but then i figured "eh, who the **** wants him there anyway?"

bobafrett
09-12-2006, 08:45 AM
Now I remember why I haven't gone to see the 9/11 related movies, it's because I can't hold back the tears, and it still tears at my heart.

2-1B
09-12-2006, 07:20 PM
:( :( :( :( :(

-------------------------------------------------

The author might want to revise the part about "at an hour of our choosing, we will get every last one of you"...

jjreason
09-12-2006, 10:38 PM
It still hurts, and for those of us living our young adulthood during this era when so little else "historical" seems to happen - I think it always will. I just wish the whole War on Terror could come to some kind of resolution in the very short term that would be acceptible to the administration so they could bring the troops home as soon as possible.

stillakid
09-12-2006, 10:43 PM
It still hurts, and for those of us living our young adulthood during this era when so little else "historical" seems to happen - I think it always will. I just wish the whole War on Terror could come to some kind of resolution in the very short term that would be acceptible to the administration so they could bring the troops home as soon as possible.

The military industrial complex has been looking for a justification for perpetual war for a very long time. It looks like Bush and Co. giftwrapped one for them with the blood of so many innocent lives. :(

JEDIpartner
09-15-2006, 08:46 AM
Now I remember why I haven't gone to see the 9/11 related movies, it's because I can't hold back the tears, and it still tears at my heart.

My sadness is quelled by the enormity of my anger towards our current government and the way they treat this whole unfortunate event.