PDA

View Full Version : Owned!!!!!

JimJamBonds
09-11-2006, 12:39 PM
I don't normally read about what celeb's do but damn this is funny!!!

Paris Hilton went to a Alice in Wonderland themed party for Richard Branson's son dressed as Alice... only to find that all of the waitresses were dressed as Alice as well. Not only that but Brason "mistook" Paris for a worker and asked her to serve him a drink.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=404416&in_page_id=1773#StartComments

CaptainSolo1138
09-11-2006, 12:56 PM
HOLY CARP! I just sent Rocketboy the same story on AIM.

That's what Parasite gets, the filthy herpe.

Slicker
09-11-2006, 01:52 PM
That's what she gets for having such an original costume.

That's like going to a James Bond themed party and thinking you'll be original and dress as James.

Kidhuman
09-11-2006, 03:18 PM
HAHA, thats awesome. &

JediTricks
09-11-2006, 05:30 PM
I love it! It's like she said "I want to be the center of attention" so he turned that on her.

General_Grievous
09-11-2006, 06:32 PM
Haw haw! What about her recent DUI? I hope death is up next for her....

2-1B
09-11-2006, 06:47 PM
I wonder if the birthday boy tried to follow her through the rabbit hole anyway?

(or as BC3 would say, "threw the rabbit whole" )

JimJamBonds
09-11-2006, 11:58 PM
Haw haw! What about her recent DUI? I hope death is up next for her....

I have my fingers crossed! lol

And yes Cappy I got this story from ****

CaptainSolo1138
09-12-2006, 02:34 PM
There's a really good story on there today about Lindsey Lohan. From the looks of it she's on some anti-underwear campaign.

JediTricks
09-12-2006, 04:52 PM
Please be more careful with links, that one had nudity on it, second time in 2 days this has happened and I can't keep overlooking these things, I don't want to see you suspended for a day but you guys aren't being careful enough.

Sermon over.

That page with the missing link had this awesome quote though, and I'd like to buy that bouncer a drink:

Friday night, after partying at Marquee and drinking "lots" of vodka and pineapple juice, Hilton tried to join Orlando Bloom, Winona Ryder and Josh Lucas in the hotel's Rose Bar, but bouncer Damien stopped her due to Schrager's decree that "the likes of Paris Hilton and her ilk are not welcome here." Hilton had further bad luck Sunday when she crashed the party at Milla Jovovich's townhouse - after the bash was over.

CaptainSolo1138
09-12-2006, 06:47 PM
Please be more careful with links, that one had nudity on it, second time in 2 days this has happened and I can't keep overlooking these things, I don't want to see you suspended for a day but you guys aren't being careful enough.
Me? I never posted no link :confused:

JimJamBonds
09-12-2006, 11:39 PM

Sermon over.

That page with the missing link had this awesome quote though, and I'd like to buy that bouncer a drink:
Friday night, after partying at Marquee and drinking "lots" of vodka and pineapple juice, Hilton tried to join Orlando Bloom, Winona Ryder and Josh Lucas in the hotel's Rose Bar, but bouncer Damien stopped her due to Schrager's decree that "the likes of Paris Hilton and her ilk are not welcome here." Hilton had further bad luck Sunday when she crashed the party at Milla Jovovich's townhouse - after the bash was over.

Sorry 'bout that boss. ;) That is a great quote!!! :D