PDA

View Full Version : Darth Vader ROTS Limited and Signature Editions

Jayspawn
09-12-2006, 10:29 AM
This week Master Replicas finally offering the Darth Vader Lightsaber replica from Return of the Jedi.

The Signature Edition version is limited to only 500 units and features a plaque signed by Star Wars legend, David Prowse (who portrayed Darth Vader throughout the original trilogy). At only $499, fulfill your destiny and order this exclusive edition before it becomes as rare as a Sith Lord.

A Limited Edition version is available as well. At only $369, donít miss your chance to own this historic prop replica.

Pre-orders start on September 13th for Collector Society Members and September 14th for the General Public at 9:00 am PST from http://www.MasterReplicas.com

*This is one of my favorite replicas, I'm glad MR finally got around to making it. I'll probably hold out for the scale version only because I'm perfectly happy with my ANH LE and I'd like to show restraint on something.

nash
09-15-2006, 05:12 AM
I think i'll be waiting patiently for the ROTJ LE to drop down to $200 before I pick one up.

Jayspawn
09-20-2006, 01:53 PM
I'd probably get one if it dropped below $200 also. I decided to get the scaled and maybe an extra to weather it myself.

Not sure why MR is not weathering it as I dont think it would be an accurate prop without it.