PDA

View Full Version : Ooooookay guys, my time-release STUPID pill has kicked in :(

vulcantouch-mom
09-16-2006, 09:01 PM
Smarto here figured it would be a good idea to copy/paste the posts from my PM IN- and OUT-boxes. Well, when I did it on 8-28, it worked beautifully. 2 days ago, when I did it again (had 46 msgs and had to clear them again), I did it the same way and now, I can't seem to find the last 'batch' :shocked: :frus: :dis: . Soooooooooo, I'm trying to recall who was looking for the Collector Fleet Super Star Destroyer (Electronic) and other items that were included in those past PM's. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP!

vt-mom

I'm SOOOOOO embarrassed :ermm:

vulcantouch-mom
09-16-2006, 10:06 PM
I need to send this last message for the day - Hope I'm forgiven, but I got excited.

This is the last one, I promise ;) - - I've located a MM Action Fleet AT-AT that has a white stand and has 'snow' speckles. There's also an AT-TE with a display stand - same issue group. If you want these, let me know and I'll need to know what they'd be worth if you know.

Gnite, Mr. Patient :yes:

vt-mom :sleeping:

Bobby Fett
09-16-2006, 10:37 PM
The Super Star Destroyer is mine.

Do we need to re-send our want lists?

Thanks

vulcantouch-mom
09-16-2006, 11:12 PM
Anyone who hasn't yet heard from me about what I've located and/or have shipped already, PULEEESE :yes: resend your lists on this or just e-mail me - I KEEP all SSG e-mails, to be sure, in a SAVED MESSAGES inbox on my PC.

I'll send your The Super Star Destroyer as soon as I know the correct price for it. Do you have any idea? For some reason, I didn't have anything on the WORD Document (made one for each Forum'er - Sergiurusu, JediGoofy, Shinakuma43, KidHuman, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, RJarvis, Slicker, Bobafrett and Swafman, who'd sent payment for his, previously.

BTW - BOBBYFETT!! I've located your list in a post of Jéan's and will PM it to you. WHEW!:thumbsup: LMK if it's correct.

Again, gentlemen, PLEASE accept my humble apologies for this disappearing act. I'm still trying to figure out how my address book disappeared a few months ago.

G'nite:tired:

vt-mom :) :) :)

JediTricks
09-17-2006, 03:52 AM
In case you need to delete some PMs, before you do so you can download all your PMs as a regular text file, it's near the bottom of the PM inbox, 3 links. Download them, then you'll have them on your harddrive and can delete them out of your PM box.

vulcantouch-mom
09-17-2006, 11:01 AM
I haven't felt this silly since just before I got my first PC in 1999 :cross-eye . I'd go to the library to check my e-mail from Jéan. I was just SOOOOOOOOOOO impressed at the fact that he remembered what I'd said and AND had entered it so accurately to respond to each part. Here I was (don't laugh) desperately trying to mimic this WONDERFUL way of replying, going back and forth and back and forth, or writing everything on a tablet (okay, NOW you can laugh :yes: lol ). It happened to come up in one of our telephone conversations (I was still living in TX) and he calmly, without criticism, suggested I COPY/PASTE, if I wanted to do that. A local friend of mine showed me how to do it and I was SO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did COPY/PASTE everywhere :pleased: and was proud to do it . I was a COPY/PASTING fool :crazed: and lovin' it :yes: .

Okay, I've given y'all your Sunday laugh. Now, go forth and do great things :thumbsup: . I'm gonna follow your instructions from now on with my PM's. BTW, is there ANY way to recover what I deleted? Hmmmmmmm, thought not. Oh well, it was just a thought :ermm: .

Y'all have a terrific week, JT:yes:

JediTricks
09-18-2006, 03:38 PM
Don't take it so hard, everybody makes mistakes, I deleted half the messages in my inbox just last week before archiving them, and I've been archiving them for 3 years now. :p I'm afraid there's no way to get lost PMs back, once deleted they are gone from the system entirely.

vulcantouch-mom
09-18-2006, 05:36 PM
Geez, and here I thought I was being 'riginal lol . That said, I'm gonna play a bit. Still awaiting price advice and sending out what I can. I really appreciate all the help you've provided me, JT. I can't seem to de-stress, but choklit helps sometimes :yes: .

Later, Dude :cool:

BountyHunterScum
09-19-2006, 08:21 AM
The Super Star Destroyer is mine.

Do we need to re-send our want lists?

Thanks

Thank God I got my CF Super Star Destroyers at retail, I was lucky.

Warstar
09-19-2006, 02:42 PM
Yeah, but she's selling them to him FOR retail price :p

I'll send my want list...again :D I won't be back in Montana for another 2 weeks though (training in Ohio for a new job)

FYI :)

BountyHunterScum
09-20-2006, 03:02 PM
Yeah, but she's selling them to him FOR retail price :p

I'll send my want list...again :D I won't be back in Montana for another 2 weeks though (training in Ohio for a new job)

FYI :)

Lucky enough to find them. Kinda funny I had a little "dispute" with someone from a star wars site about the CF, he said they were crappy yet now they are yielding top dollar. Haha.