PDA

View Full Version : Nearly Complete Cast List

Jek Porky 2002
01-29-2002, 04:42 PM
The official site has fianaly added some more names of charactors to the cast list making it almost complete. But there are some names I've not heard mantioned before such as-
Lama Su and Mari Armithest, they sound a like Jedi names to me what are your thoughts?

Lord Tenebrous
01-29-2002, 05:08 PM
Lama Su is the President/Prime Minister of Kamino

Mary Amithest is a young female Jedi padawan, seen trained by Yoda. (supposedly there's a Mara Jade reference in it, but I'm not an EUer)

Jargo
01-29-2002, 07:06 PM
Poggle the Lesser Anthony Phelan
Lama Su Marton Csokas

Forgive me if I'm barking up the wrong tree here but wasn't Anthony phelan supposed to be played lama Su? There's a picture of him walking with Obi really slowly wearing a hard hat with a plunger on it to represent the long neck of the Kaminoan. The same hard hat and plunger seen on the head of Rena Owen in a picture recently revealed of her walking with Obi on the Kamino set. Was this a dupe shot? Something to throw the fanboys off the scent? Or has Lucas decided to switch voices at the last minute? Very curious.
Given the way the characters and plot appear to be panning out I can't see the shot of Anthony Phelan with Obi being a Geonosis scene, as Poggle the Lesser is an aggresive character who wouldn't exactly trot alongside Obi having a calm conversation. So I'massuming that the voices didn't match the CGI characterisations and they just swapped the voice talent around a bit to make it fit. Hmmmmm, enquiring minds want to know......

Jargo
02-03-2002, 05:43 PM
AHA! They screwed up and now they changed the names round the right way. So Anthony is lama Su and Marton is Poggle. Phew! Now I can sleep easy...... :p

I must admit that when i first heard the names of Mary Amithest and Bultar swan I thought they were fanboy jokes. I posted a list of all the names I had found round the net some time ago, It'll be interesting to read them again. I must go dig that thread out. I'll update this post accordingly once I've found the thread. :)

UPDATE:Here's the thread (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?postid=12241#post12241) I was talking about Jek. Most of the characters are there but there's probably a few more I've missed along the way. I omitted the descriptions that went with them figuring that the way the characters played might alter as the film progressed during production. I wish i'd left the descriptions with the names now. Actually most of them have been confirmed but there's still a few unconfirmed in the there. :)

Co Jo-Da
02-06-2002, 06:56 PM
The Official Site updated their cast list with Ian Watkin's character name: COO-2180. This a "food server" in Episode II and is likely the cook droid. Yet another background character...