PDA

View Full Version : Hi REs pics, AT-ST JSF with hyper ring.....

Kidhuman
09-20-2006, 02:07 PM
These look great, just posted on the main page.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=13&p2_articleid=355

pegger
09-20-2006, 03:07 PM
I'm very happy that the ring is detachable!!!! What a great looking wave.

Slicker
09-20-2006, 03:22 PM
Very nice indeed. I like how we're getting a couple of new sculpts along with some great repaints.

JediTricks
09-20-2006, 05:26 PM
I don't think there's anything in that wave I don't like, even the Vader Sith Starfighter. Thank goodness for the Titanium Series 3" line, it's the only thing keeping vehicles alive in the Star Wars brand at this point.

darktrooper7
09-20-2006, 07:24 PM
Thank goodness for the Titanium Series 3" line, it's the only thing keeping vehicles alive in the Star Wars brand at this point.

Agreed with that!

While i like the jsf design, the titanium looks a bit odd...maybe its just that photo but the colours are weird (candy apple red? :shocked:). Whats up with that?

figrin bran
09-21-2006, 01:10 AM
i wish the JSF were a bit larger like perhaps the same size as the ROTS JSF's. otherwise i'm buying that entire wave when i see it.

britcit3
09-21-2006, 01:15 AM
Holy crap, Batman!

They are all beautiful!

Nice one Hasbro - you just need to release them outside of the USA/Asia so that European collectors like me don't have to get fleeced on Ebay.

BC3

dindae
09-21-2006, 08:17 AM
I like the molds but to me the paint apps looks sketchy. Maybe I will be more impressed when they are in hand.

RobertDD
09-21-2006, 03:13 PM
I was soooo hoping U guys were discussing Ultra's. :cry:

Kidhuman
09-21-2006, 03:13 PM
Sorry Rob, &

pegger
09-21-2006, 03:14 PM
I'm dissapointed they are gone too...but they are.

JediTricks
09-21-2006, 05:55 PM
While i like the jsf design, the titanium looks a bit odd...maybe its just that photo but the colours are weird (candy apple red? :shocked:). Whats up with that?Yeah, I dunno what's up with that color, I noticed it too, but I also don't care because I want the mold that badly. This is the first Hyperspace ring toy ever.

i wish the JSF were a bit larger like perhaps the same size as the ROTS JSF's. otherwise i'm buying that entire wave when i see it.There's no scale in this line! :p The Ep 3 JSF is the smallest Jedi Starfighter, this one would have to be about a third larger than that, no way they could do the hyperdrive ring for that packaging.

I like the molds but to me the paint apps looks sketchy. Maybe I will be more impressed when they are in hand.Oh yeah, the paint is total doodoo, the Tantive IV is especially ridiculous, but the molds are decent so I'll live to complain another day. ;)

I was soooo hoping U guys were discussing Ultra's. :cry:Yeah, sorry, that line is dead.

RobertDD
09-22-2006, 10:48 AM
I'll get over it,

eventually

matthewilw
09-25-2006, 01:47 PM
does anybody know of another website I can view these pictures at? For some reason pictures don't display on that page, or on the actionfigs.com pages... Or could someone at least send me the JSF pictures, I'm going insane with anticipation for this thing and want to see as many pictures of it as possible.

JediTricks
09-25-2006, 04:04 PM
Is it possible you're blocking the images or the pop-up window with the image in it? Can you see the thumbnails at least or are those images not loading either? What happens when you click this direct link to the AT-ST image: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/plugins/p17_image_gallery/images/417.jpg

matthewilw
09-26-2006, 09:13 AM
Is it possible you're blocking the images or the pop-up window with the image in it? Can you see the thumbnails at least or are those images not loading either? What happens when you click this direct link to the AT-ST image: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/plugins/p17_image_gallery/images/417.jpg

the thumbnails don't show up, but the link you sent me worked so I just changed the numbers in the url until I found the JSF. Thanks JT!
I am absolutely in love with that ship. I'm still hurting from the loss of the AF version, but this will help ease the pain slightly. I think I will buy at 4 of them. Plus at least 1 of each repaint (not including anakin's custom, that one just ruined the mold.)