PDA

View Full Version : How do they do that?

mrhat
01-29-2002, 07:31 PM
Okay, i was organizing my shelves again, and noticed how a few were well, naked, but thats not what this is about...

Okay obviously Hasbro cannot make "coninuation of species" organs, now, how can we distinguish male from female, chewbacca was considered a "male" but had nothing to show for it, and ewoks those pantless fools, they obviously can continue on thier bloodlines, but, how? the ewoks show no more "organs" than a common teddy bear, and amnaman, like we need more of him, Chewbacca had a wife, and a kid, droids, i can understand, but how do they do it?

bigbarada
01-29-2002, 08:08 PM
I would assume Amanaman would hide his package in the same way most reptiles do. Either that or he reproduces like a fish with little to no physical contact with his mate. There are other possibilities: androgenous, asexual reproduction, spores. If you want specifics then pick up a Biology book.:rolleyes:

Lord Tenebrous
01-29-2002, 08:39 PM
There will be no on-screen hanky-panky in Star Wars. Lucas is devoted to bringing a children's fantasy to us. But that said, some speculation.

* Anamaman, like the Hutts, is a hermaphrodite. The Amanin conceive their own offspring and bear live young.

* Ewok breeding is triggered by the introduction of special hormones into the female's diet, found naturally in certain herbs. The baby is formed without male assistance, birthed out of a special cavity in the back, and is carried by the female in a small pouch until it is half a year old.

* Wookies and Dugs have completely retractable reproductive organs, to protect them in their arboreal environment.

* Toydarians carry a large egg within their bodies, which was fertilized at conception, but remains dormant. This egg hatches once the host creature is dead, using the fallen Toydarian as an egg yolk. Young Toydarians are vicious by nature, and will eat anything they feel they can.

Hmmmm, that was fun. Maybe with this emerging 'teen market', Lucasfilm should ditch the Unleashed line and do teen-oriented books, like "Star Wars Guide to Alien Puberty" and "Padme's Guide to Dating". :p

mrhat
01-29-2002, 08:43 PM
Oh okY, I SEE, how adult of a discussion, but hey, its good to know star wars is still good and wholesome

Also, did anyone notice that no nudity was seen in Episode 1, except the fish and jabba?

master jedi
01-29-2002, 09:23 PM
I don't know if this helps or not but you cancertainly tell that Tessek is a guy just by looking at the back of his head.

Obi-Dan Kenobi
01-29-2002, 09:55 PM
I remember noticing the suggestive lumps on the back of my Squid Head figure as a kid! I was a little sick even then....:D :) ;) :p :confused:

GNT
01-30-2002, 01:23 AM
What about R2-D2 and C-3po? Do we know if they are guys or gals?;)

C-3po was naked in Episode 1,worst line ever :rolleyes:

Bel-Cam Jos
01-30-2002, 10:58 AM
Sigh... science ruins fantasy yet again... :cry: ;)
I guess it's about time to have this discussion.
Two Sullustans walk into a cantina and...
No?
The "sitting ducks of Naboo" bring them?
Still no?
When two Trandoshans really like each other, they...
Nope? Hmm...
To quote the famous Twinkies commercial: "It's just born there!"
Okay? Oh, well... :rolleyes:

P.S. Oola was involved in probably the most slo-mo'd scene in ROJ! :D

Jargo
01-30-2002, 04:03 PM
Oh yeah, but Oola was the hottest babe in the star wars galaxy! HUBBA HUBBA to that and amen forever!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D