PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got Luke Skywalker Evolution D card yet?

Samuel Windu
09-21-2006, 11:55 AM
I heard someone received more than 181 cards:shocked:

How about you?How many you were sent?

2-1B
09-21-2006, 06:34 PM
My friend just got his the other day, he ordered 2 and I hope to get mine any day now, as well. I also ordered 2 (I think it was 2?) with the thought that in case either of us never get it in the mail, the other guy can cover. :)

Bel-Cam Jos
06-03-2016, 05:21 PM
Instead of starting a new thread, I'll STEAL this Evolution one.

Apparently there's a new Evolution series out soon (now?), and IIRC, it includes some TFA images/characters. There are 100 in the base set, plus various chase sets (and the ubiquitous and superfluous color parallels :( :mad: ).

Bel-Cam Jos
06-09-2016, 10:51 PM
I won a cheap base-set only auction online; should be here by next week. Don't think it's in retail stores, though. Might seek out some inserts sets (the comics one looks nice) later, too.

Bel-Cam Jos
06-27-2016, 01:49 PM
I won a cheap base-set only auction online; should be here by next week. Don't think it's in retail stores, though. Might seek out some inserts sets (the comics one looks nice) later, too.This 2016 series was okay, but it doesn't have a different title, just SW Evolution like the 2001 one: text was interesting (how characters, well, evolved over the films/cartoons; IIRC there may have been as many as 5 cards in a row of the same character) but images were disappointing (two side-by-side on card front, then the left one almost always repeated on the back; couldn't find a third different one, Topps? :( ). Insert sets appear pricey online, so I'll likely pass on those. :(

OC47151
08-14-2016, 08:53 PM
Just bought a basic set this weekend. Never seen them at retail, even the comic shops. So I thought I'd better buy them while I had the set in my grubby hands.