PDA

View Full Version : Must see for all star wars geeks, nuts and nerds!

Deoxyribonucleic
09-25-2006, 03:03 AM
I just now, yes JUST now...when...JUST NOW came across this website and I couldn't be more happy. I've spent the last week carnivorously going through its delicious content and I figure I should pass it on as I'm sure there's someone out there who hasn't seen it yet and will LOVE it when they do!! I'm all over this thang! And I can't believe I haven't ever seen it before...so exciting!

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

shammykenobi
09-25-2006, 07:00 AM
I saw this website a while ago. Unfortunately wikipedia allows users to go in and edit articles, so anyone can pretty much write anything they want. You could create some fan-fiction character or story and write it 'into' wikipedia and voila!!!!!!!! instant in-universe story...but so far i haven't come across anything that is inaccurate or just dead wrong...

sith_killer_99
09-25-2006, 11:31 AM
D,

If you JUST NOW, came across the site, how could you have spent the last week going through it's contents?:D

Deoxyribonucleic
09-25-2006, 01:13 PM
D,

If you JUST NOW, came across the site, how could you have spent the last week going through it's contents?:D

Ok ok, JUST NOW = One week ago while y = the amount of time I spend on the site and X = the color of my panties...so if y = all the time then X = BLACK string bikinis :whip:

JEDIpartner
09-25-2006, 01:47 PM
Ok ok, JUST NOW = One week ago while y = the amount of time I spend on the site and X = the color of my panties...so if y = all the time then X = BLACK string bikinis :whip:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

stillakid
09-25-2006, 02:16 PM

Meet me on MYSPACE NOW!....my hearts aflutter. :love:

El Chuxter
09-25-2006, 03:04 PM
Wow. DNA, I don't believe that :beard: is an accurate response to that comment. I believe we need. . . .

Dar' Argol
09-25-2006, 04:42 PM

Ummm . . yeah . . .Deox . . . I forgot hat I was going to type . . . umm . . . . I need to take more Algebra!!

Phantom-like Menace
09-25-2006, 07:31 PM

Wow, as if I don't already have Kristanna Loken running through my head after every one of your posts, now she's running through my head in quite the titilating state of black string bikinied near undress. . . .

Oh--yeah--the site. Yeah, Wookieepedia was something I first saw a while back too, roughly the same time I found the Marvel Database.

Has anyone seen Uncyclopedia? I'm not inclined to link to it, because it's got some adult content on almost every page, but it's a parody of Wikipedia where they encourage you to write the article with baseless lies.

JimJamBonds
09-26-2006, 12:21 AM

Geez I would have done much better in math class if the above would have been a "problem" to figure out. ;) lol

LusiferSam
09-26-2006, 12:50 AM
I saw this website a while ago. Unfortunately wikipedia allows users to go in and edit articles, so anyone can pretty much write anything they want. You could create some fan-fiction character or story and write it 'into' wikipedia and voila!!!!!!!! instant in-universe story...but so far i haven't come across anything that is inaccurate or just dead wrong...

Yes but this is Wookieepedia. Much better Wikipedia.

bobafrett
09-26-2006, 07:08 AM

Mmmmmmm............. Daddy likes.......................mmmmmmmmm.......Droooo olllll :love:

Why wasn't math in school this fun?