PDA

View Full Version : Lbc: The Legend Grows :)

vulcantouch
01-29-2002, 11:50 PM
(i've got "bounty hunter reports", bc3's got "thanx bc3", & gsj's got "thanx gsj"; bout time lbc got his very own Vanity Thred ;) )
izzis guy the baddest figure-bagger or what? he'd already gotten me the 300fett and r2q5 supercheap, and jdah a $2 r2 hololeia (among other stuff i'm surely forgetting at the moment). Now what shows up is the potj fx7 he got me for $3.21 incl. tax, plus $1.03 1st class shipping, for a grand total of $4.24, at a time when most people can't even Find em at srp? (btw lbc, this padded envelope looks NEW; the reason i notice is, i've been re-using packins- boxes, bubblewrap etc- so long it's been years since i've touched new stuff. as i recall these vlopes actually cost Money to buy, but damn if I'D know how much. $4.93 (amount in my paypal acct) minus $4.24 = $.69; is that enough to cover envelope cost? if so, lmk & we'll call it even :)
lordy this thing's supercool! 18 radial arms & 1 3-prong injector arm, turning head & arm carousel, and Each radial arm has a Working Elbow! easily the sw recordholder for articulation points :) a sublime colorscheme too, the base hue being a metallic gray-blue-VioleT, kinda like if the dominion had droids :Pirate: fx7, shooting to number one with a bulletwound on the fashion charts (http://sirstevesguide.com/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?postid=34770#post34770) :D
with 19 arms, kinduva a shame fx7 don't come wit no accessories to hold, so i've given him trophy maul binocs & duros' derringer, so now he looks like a "bountyhunter medical droid" :cool:
bc3, you Really oughta score one of these! it blows the VinTage outta the water! so if lbc still has an xtra, you should make some kinda arrangement w/him! there's still a bit of room in my alpha pkg to you btw, in case you guys wanna send it here first for cheapest (but not quickest :o ) shipping, just thought i'd offer.
thanx agin lbc; scrapin' bantha poodoo's a waste of yer skills :happy:
vt
np: nokko, "i will catch you" rmx

LTBasker
01-30-2002, 03:42 AM
The only thing the vintage FX-7 has over the POTJ FX-7 is the pivoting neck. :D

good shot jansen
01-30-2002, 12:10 PM
such as here (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3144)

good work lbc!

i fer one am in possesion of some x-rays that lbc bagged fer me some time ago without me even ax'n! he saw me post something once about em, and next thing i knows.......i got's em!

:)

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
02-01-2002, 03:11 PM
I am so flattered you guys. :happy: Thanks for all of the kind words.

The reason why I have been sharing my new finds with you guys is simple. Generosity. Time and time again, whether it's VT epic quests for MMs, bc3's securing of Ep1 exclusives, GSJ's willingness to help new collectors (remember I sent the X-rayers in return for the MM Battlepack 17 you sent me ;)) and plenty of other examples I could mention, you guys have showed SirSteve's just exactly what message board on the forums rocks! So I guess this generosity thing is catching.

Also, I will keep my eyes peeled for more FX-7 figs. It is one highly articulated kickarse figure. I actually opened him :eek: He is that cool.

VT you can paypal me when I confirm my Paypal account. I cannot check my bank statement online, so I have to await for it to come by mail. I will let you know when that happens. As far as the cost for the envelope, don't worry about it. A family member bought a whole bunch a couple of months ago, and I'm sure they haven't noticed that there is one missing. ;)

vulcantouch
02-09-2002, 05:08 PM
so i might as well make a honest man oughta you & throw in the $.69, which, if you wish, you may pass on to whomever you Borrowed that vlope from ;)
just email me the name & email address attached to your paypal acct & i can transfer the $$ there :)
vt