PDA

View Full Version : Sideshow 12" Asajj Ventress

Darth Cruel
09-28-2006, 10:15 PM
Sideshow's podcast tonight stated that she is going into production. I wonder how long that will make it until her pre-order. This is exciting news to me!

Reefer Shark
09-28-2006, 11:23 PM
I liked Ventress in 'toon, so I'll probably get one.

Bosskman
09-29-2006, 04:48 AM
This is a waste of a slot. Even if it is an EU figure slot. Could be worse though, could be, well, do I even have to say it anymore?

Jayspawn
09-29-2006, 12:06 PM
Sounds interesting. I'll probably get one just to have her battle the Count when SS makes him.

JediTricks
09-29-2006, 07:44 PM
I really liked Hasbro's "realistic" figure, one of my favorite SW figures, but I'm not sure if it's really the best place to start for an EU sub-line (I don't even consider snowPadme to be an EU entry). Still, I am curious to see more of Ventress and will probably buy her.

dr_evazan22
09-29-2006, 08:51 PM
This is a waste of a slot. Even if it is an EU figure slot. Could be worse though, could be, well, do I even have to say it anymore?

I think it's Thrawn every time I see that 'tar! I love it!

For some reason I dig bald chicks. I, too, liked the 'realistic' Ventress JT. Looking forward to getting her.

AmanaMatt
09-30-2006, 08:09 AM
EU is evil.....I'll pass on them all :ninja:

El Chuxter
09-30-2006, 09:00 AM
Ventress is only 1/2 EU. ;)

Darth Cruel
09-30-2006, 11:11 AM
I think that there a re a lot of cool things about this figure. The idea behind a failed apprentice, the costume, the overall look of the character...but most of all...she has the coolest lightsaber in the Star Wars universe. Two lightsabers a la Anakin, curved hilts a la Count Dooku, they fit together which is way cool (I hope Sideshow stays with that, it wasn't actually in the cartoon) and then when they fit together, they are a single, double bladed lightsaber a la Darth Maul. Ventress and Maul will be teamed up in my display...sort of an evil, Sith Ward and June Cleaver. And when Sideshow finally does a EI Anakin...he'll be their little Eddie Munsteresque Beaver.

Tycho
09-30-2006, 10:40 PM
Thanks I'll pass on Ventress.

EU 12" I want:

Kir Kanos
Mara Jade
Jaina Solo
Jacen Solo
Anakin Solo
Kyp Durron
Yuuzhan Vong - totally
Nom Anor (Vong) - in addition
Quinlan Vos
Villie
A'Sharad Hett maybe

If they did Tales of the Jedi: Exar Kun, Ulic Qel Droma, Nomi Sunrider, Mandalore

It's a limited list. Mara is probably the one I want the most.

I could've lived without SideShow doing EU. I really wonder why they bothered? They're a small company that has barely touched the sheer volume of Saga characters they could do.

Hellboy
10-01-2006, 12:03 AM
We need more villains and Ventress is a good choice IMO. I'll definitely buy one.

JediTricks
10-01-2006, 12:40 AM
We need more villains and Ventress is a good choice IMO. I'll definitely buy one.
That's a good point, I think that's the kind of argument I can accept for my collection. :)

Reefer Shark
10-01-2006, 01:35 AM
Exactly! That's a great way to put it HB, and should b e reason enough for any SSC collector to be interested. All the Jedi we've gotten need someone to make neat fighting poses with :yes:

dr_evazan22
10-01-2006, 12:10 PM
I guess they'll put her in the Sith collection, even though she's only a Wanna Be.

On a side note, since someone mentioned Dooku, it would be really cool to be able to do 2 different poses:

The pose with Assajj, where she's in front with both sabers lit, one arm going around Dooku (like in some artwork);

With 2 stumps right before Ani kills him, on his knees.

JediTricks
10-01-2006, 08:00 PM
She's a Sithette. :p

Darth Cruel
10-19-2006, 10:49 PM
A lot of red and shadow, but the pic Sideshow has up for the sneak peek of Asajj is the very best, by far, of any of the sneak peek pics to date. It makes the anticipation for this one difficult to deal with. She will look awesome displayed next to AniVader and Darth Maul. When Dooku finally come out...I will need an extra one to display with her.

Hellboy
10-19-2006, 11:01 PM
She looks sweet. :thumbsup:

I actually think she'll fall into the Expanded Universe assortment along with Padme instead of being the next in the Sith assortment though.

Tycho
10-19-2006, 11:06 PM
She does look great! I have to admit I'm intrigued.

I'm still not planning to buy as I don't normally "window shop." There are things I want like a 12" Palpatine in his red chancellor's outfit with different headsculpt options - and that will probably get made someday and I'll be there to scoop it up. Ventress wasn't on my "want list," though she is starting to tempt me.

We'll see. They did a great job with this preview however.

Darth Cruel
10-20-2006, 06:32 AM
She looks sweet. :thumbsup:

I actually think she'll fall into the Expanded Universe assortment along with Padme instead of being the next in the Sith assortment though.

It would have to either be Sith Lords or the Scum and Villainy (I am going with Sith Lords) as there are only the 5 sub-lines and they have all been introduced unless Sideshow changes their plan and adds a new one.

The 5 sub-lines are:

1) The Order of the Jedi
2) The Sith Lords
3) Heroes of the Rebellion
4) Scum and Villainy
5) Militaries of Star Wars

Tycho
10-20-2006, 08:49 AM
There's a 6th sub-line:

6) The Expanded Universe. This includes Illum Padme Amidala, and now Asajj Ventress. Quinlan Vos is a likely shoe-in at one point or another.

Darth Cruel
10-20-2006, 01:22 PM
There's a 6th sub-line:

6) The Expanded Universe. This includes Illum Padme Amidala, and now Asajj Ventress. Quinlan Vos is a likely shoe-in at one point or another.

My bad...I thought I had read that there were 5 total sub-lines for the license. Having a 6th is cool. It'll make for a better variety of box colors.

Who is Quinlan Vos?

Tycho
10-20-2006, 01:31 PM
Who is Quinlan Vos?

Aayla Secura's Jedi Master. A darker skinned Jedi with often long black dreadlocks (sometimes it's just drawn as long black hair), and yellow line tatoos under both his eyes. He was inspired by an extra seen in Mos Espa in TPM, so he actually "appeared" in a SW movie - but before the fact.

He became famous in the On-Going series comics and he'll have a Hasbro 3 3/4" figure 2-packed with the Devaronian Bounty Hunter Villie next year in a later Comic-2-pack assortment, maybe 2nd Quarter.

He was also mentioned in ROTS with Obi-Wan's line "Seleuca Maya has fallen, and Master Vos has moved his troops to Boz Pitty."

Quinlan, (or "Quin") remains one of the most popular prequel EU characters.

He's bordered on the Dark Side many times and infiltrated the Dark Jedi serving Count Dooku during the Clone Wars.

My bad...I thought I had read that there were 5 total sub-lines for the license.

You still might be right. But where does Illum Padme Amidala fit into the 5 sub-lines you mentioned? Yeah Ventress could come in the Sith Line, though she's not truly Sith, or the Scum and Villainy line, since she's villainous - but is Padme a "Hero of the Rebellion?" She never had the chance to turn against Palpatine, and I'm not sure she would have (see the deleted scene from ROTS with Mon Mothma - Padme wanted to reach Palpatine through more diplomatic means and Bail Organa and Mon Mothma asserted they were past that.)

Bosskman
10-20-2006, 03:28 PM
That's "Saleucami", Tycho.

Tycho
10-20-2006, 07:02 PM
Thanks Bosskman. I didn't look it up on Wookieepedia, obviously.

Bosskman
10-20-2006, 07:16 PM
No problem. Not getting Ventress - hate the character, although this still is the best depiction of her I've ever seen. Man, I'm not sure now..........

JediTricks
10-20-2006, 08:58 PM
There's a lot more image data in that preview than I was expecting, I adjusted it in photoshop to see more of the details, see attached.

The outfit looks good, though her hands aren't gloved, they have the gauntlet part but not the glove part. I hope there's a way to attach the 2 sabers to each other, and to hang the hilts on the skirt part. I'm not so sure about the Barbie head, it looks like they're riffing off the unwigged Padme Ilum head a bit much and without hair and with such a small-looking neck it comes off wrong to me. Still, I anticipate it'll come off pretty nicely in the end and I am definitely getting this figure.

Hellboy
10-20-2006, 09:58 PM
Yeah there is a bit of detail in that photo. I actually didn't notice the missing gloves until you mentioned it JT. Hopefully those are included with the final product as well as her saber holsters.

I wonder what the Exclusive will be, or if there will even be one? The blue and green sabers she had before Dooku gave her the curved-hilt red sabers would be sweet but beyond that I can't think of anything else. Actually, the more I think about it I bet there won't be an Exclusive Ventress just like I don't think there will be an Ex. Padme Ilum. I could see Sideshow doing that with the entire Expanded Universe assortment.

JediTricks
10-21-2006, 01:44 PM
Extra sabers would be good. I hope they don't do something stupid and make it her cloak though, they did that with Qui-Gon and with LOTR Aragorn as Strider the Ranger.

Reefer Shark
10-21-2006, 04:29 PM
Hey thanks for tweaking that pic JT. Looks pretty cool to me, I'm definitey on board with this one.

I'm hoping HB is right, and they do exclusive versions of these figures. Maybe they'll be like the Endor soldiers, and the figure itself is a SSC exclusive. But if there does have to be an exclusive accessory, I'm hoping for her green and blue sabers. The cloak better be there... There will be a lot of complaining from us geeks if it isn't. lol!

Hellboy
10-21-2006, 09:04 PM
I'd be pretty shocked if her cloak wasn't included. Unlike Aragorn's Ranger cloak and Qui-Gon's moisture farmer poncho her cloak is more of an essential part of her attire.

JediTricks
10-22-2006, 05:42 PM
I hope you're right, but QGJ is in that poncho for almost a 3rd of the movie, including a major lightsaber sequence.

plasticfetish
10-25-2006, 03:02 PM
I've been just a little paranoid lately about pre-ordering anything from SSC, but I'm gonna have to bite the hook for this one. Looks really good... so far anyway.

Darth Cruel
10-25-2006, 04:26 PM
I am so far down with this Asajj Ventress figure that I am sure most people can't see me. I mentioned wanting this one way back when they did the poll the Padme won through obvious ballot-stuffing. And although it caught me by surprise, I was not at all shocked that they did Asajj at the time that they could save some money by using the Padme portrait. It actually makes sense.

And as far as the long neck goes...I am perfectly OK with it as I see it as intentional because I see that feature as a normal part of the character. The neck piece that she wears has always given me the impression of the neck elongating that is done in some cultures around the world with almost identicle neckwear.

And I may be off base...but it seems to me that I see the holsters for her lightsabers on the sides of her waist in JT's enhanced pic.

JediTricks
10-25-2006, 04:36 PM
Hmm, I thought that was part of her belt, but they could be holsters - they'd be much higher up compared to other incarnations of her though.

I don't buy her neck being stretched intentionally, and it'll come off very barbie doll that way, we didn't like it on Hasbro's Padme or Zam Wesell figures and I don't think we'll like it here.

Darth Cruel
11-09-2006, 11:53 PM
Here is something I haven't thought about until now. Ilum Padme won as the first EU figure. But Asajj is the actual first EU figure we are getting. Don't get me wrong...I am glad Asajj is coming first (she is the next priority pre-order next Friday). But I am a little surprised that Padme is not coming first like she was supposed to.

Tycho
11-10-2006, 08:47 AM
But I am a little surprised that Padme is not coming first like she was supposed to.

I'm not surprised at all. Anakin is her husband ;)

Darth Cruel
11-10-2006, 11:36 AM
I'm not surprised at all. Anakin is her husband ;)

LOL - The delivery timing couldn't have been better on that one. I just about choked on my Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper when I read that it my email.

Jayspawn
11-10-2006, 12:02 PM
I was hoping to have ordered Padme by now. Ventress will be great but I still want my Snowbunny Padme!

JediTricks
11-10-2006, 04:21 PM
Asajj Ventress preorders next week, that's pretty cool. There's a flash preview of her on the link in the article here: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=12&p2_articleid=413

Looks like she gets her cloak, that's cool. It flashes by fast, but it looks like her saber isn't curved, I hope that isn't the case.

Oh, someone pointed out on their comments that they forgot her head tattoos! Whoops!

Darth Cruel
11-11-2006, 10:08 AM
I think she has all 4 of her lightsabers. I have seen a pic of the curved ones and I also think they are briefly shown (in the holsters) on the flash preview.

Edit - I just emailed Sideshow's customer service to let them know of my opinion that they should do her head tattoos, that they should make sure her lightsabers will connect (or include a single extra lightsaber that is the connected version) and to make sure that she is distributed in the Scum and Villainy subset as she was never a Sith. She never even had Sith training. She was taught by a Jedi until he was killed and then took over her own training.

JediTricks
11-12-2006, 07:01 PM
Nice to see you also posted in article-comment over there. I forgot to mention the missing gloves even though I said it in this very thread, my bad!

Darth Cruel
11-12-2006, 10:34 PM
Nice to see you also posted in article-comment over there. I forgot to mention the missing gloves even though I said it in this very thread, my bad!

I emailed it and posted it in two different article comments there (the Asajj preview and the newsletter or the podcast, I think). Can't be too vocal where possibly adding accuracy is concerned.

Email it to Sideshow...the more people that bring it up...the more likely they are to change it. It worked for Plo Koon's lightsaber

Even though I would be perfectly happy with her the way she is...I am all for as much accuracy as possible.

I was hoping that the connecting lightsabers wasn't just a Hasbro gimmick. It would actually have been a rare good one if it was. But I read the profile on StarWars.com and it mentions it there.

Edit - Holy crap! I had to correct a lot of typos in this post!

Dark Marble
11-13-2006, 11:36 AM
I am really looking forward to this figure. Her cloak seems to have a hint of red in it. I am hoping it is a deep red cloak and not just a trick of the light. The would be very cool. I am just really impressed with this one, hopefully I can get one on pre-order. Has there been a price quoted for her???

Turbowars
11-13-2006, 10:15 PM
Well I'm happy to see I can save some $ this time around. The last 2 offerings have been really dull. I have lost some interest in SSC anyways. I feel they can do better for 60 bucks.

Bosskman
11-15-2006, 04:19 AM
Yeah, I've decided not to get her OR SBP.

JediTricks
11-16-2006, 02:43 PM
New pics, exclusive accessory images:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?p=2280

Uhhhh.... didn't see THAT coming! It explains why the first images didn't have head tats, but anybody who misses the exclusive version is gonna be displeased.

Glad to see her sabers are curved and there will be a connected version. Looks like they tossed out the holsters in exchange for standard prequel belt clips (the covertec ones).

They put her in a great pose. Still no gloves. :p

Darth Cruel
11-16-2006, 03:14 PM
Wow! Great figure...poor choice for the exclusive item. Maybe if they were the other way around it would cheese (I got censored) fewer people off. Still...nothing short of awesome. Thanks for the reminder about the preview JT! I read that in the newsletter, then forgot.

I thought she had the tattoos in the "Clone Wars" animated series.

Edit - Upon further review...the detail stands as called by Sideshow. Asajj Ventress did NOT have the tattoos on the cartoon. Darth Cruel is charged with his 1st 10 "Jedi Points" recieved from Hasbro on a proof-of-purchase 5 years ago.

JediTricks
11-16-2006, 03:35 PM
I don't remember specifically, but the Hasbro animated figure does not have them, I went and checked to be sure. I just looked up the animated version and she's not sporting the tattoos: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Asajjcw.jpg

Darth Cruel
11-16-2006, 03:50 PM
Your right JT. I chacked as well and she does not have them in the cartoon. I must have picked up that detail reading her bio on starwars.com's databank because I never read the comic books.

At least those who don't care about comic books won't be too put out if they don't get the exclusive version. I would be even though I do the comic books. As the completist that I am...I have to have it.

Jayspawn
11-17-2006, 12:07 PM
Yeah I'm ordering one for sure. I'd like the Exclusive and I'll try for it. Not sure how it'll go since Sideshow barred me from getting any future exclusives.

El Chuxter
11-17-2006, 12:08 PM
So, uh, anyone else having trouble getting in? This is the first time I've had problems accessing the site. :(

Jayspawn
11-17-2006, 12:10 PM
I'm having trouble getting in also.

Aliencowthatmoos
11-17-2006, 12:13 PM
Yeah I'm ordering one for sure. I'd like the Exclusive and I'll try for it. Not sure how it'll go since Sideshow barred me from getting any future exclusives.

How'd that happen?

Jayspawn
11-17-2006, 12:21 PM
It all started with the 12" Kit Fisto. I was all logged in to get the Exclusive. I was on the order page but there was NO purchase/add to cart button. I got Sideshow on the phone and they said they would get one on order for me for my troubles. They reverified all my information and said they would email me with a confirmation....

A while later they emailed back and said that I will no longer be able to order anymore Exclusives and they appologized for the inconvenience. I called them after that and they conformed the same thing over the phone. No reason.

?????

Jayspawn
11-17-2006, 12:24 PM
And it seems that they still got me.

Well goodluck to everyone else!

Dark Marble
11-17-2006, 12:31 PM
Order up and order in, how long before we get the email confirmation. I have got my order number but won't believe it until I see it!

Darth Cruel
11-17-2006, 12:34 PM
Jayspawn - To quote our own beloved Jedi Tricks "That suckity suck sucks!". I wonder why they did that to you. I would guess that it couldn't be that you ordered on the phone AND over the 'net as I have been in a situation where I was trying both and got in on both at the same time and was told to order over the phone as well as on the net to make sure I got one and that the extra order would be cancelled automatically.

I did finally get in to get my order made...but it wasn't until 10:24. I was, as my beautiful wife used to say, "carppin' purple twinkies" by then.

El Chuxter
11-17-2006, 12:37 PM
Looks like I finally got through. I'm on the fence about her, but better to cancel later (or resell the figure) than to totally miss out.

JS, I would have totally raised holy hell. Unless they have some good reason you're not divulging (which I don't believe to be the case), that's one of the worst customer service horror stories I've ever heard. "Hello, I have money and would like to buy your rather expensive product." "Well, too f***in' bad!"

Jayspawn
11-17-2006, 12:40 PM
I wish there was another reason cause at least it would (hopefully) make more sense.

Well I'll be happy enough with the regular Asajj anyways.

Darth Cruel
11-17-2006, 12:50 PM
I do not know what time they sold out...but when I went back in to look at the gallery at 10:43...the wait list was up. So some time less than 43 minutes to sell through 2000 exclusives.

JediTricks
11-17-2006, 02:07 PM
Your right JT. I chacked as well and she does not have them in the cartoon. I must have picked up that detail reading her bio on starwars.com's databank because I never read the comic books.

At least those who don't care about comic books won't be too put out if they don't get the exclusive version. I would be even though I do the comic books. As the completist that I am...I have to have it.I just think it looks more unusual and interesting and in-character. Plus, it's on the Hasbro "realistic" figure.

So, uh, anyone else having trouble getting in? This is the first time I've had problems accessing the site. :(For me, from 10:00 to 10:06 it was not happening, then it took another minute or so to start happening, and by 10:12 I had an order placed and email received.

It all started with the 12" Kit Fisto. I was all logged in to get the Exclusive. I was on the order page but there was NO purchase/add to cart button. I got Sideshow on the phone and they said they would get one on order for me for my troubles. They reverified all my information and said they would email me with a confirmation....

A while later they emailed back and said that I will no longer be able to order anymore Exclusives and they appologized for the inconvenience. I called them after that and they conformed the same thing over the phone. No reason.

?????WHAAAAA??? What the hell? You should call and demand to speak to a supervisor, make them explain/fix that. At the very least, set up a new account.

Order up and order in, how long before we get the email confirmation. I have got my order number but won't believe it until I see it!My email confirmation came in within seconds of my final button-click.

I do not know what time they sold out...but when I went back in to look at the gallery at 10:43...the wait list was up. So some time less than 43 minutes to sell through 2000 exclusives.Thanks, I went offline after ordering and wondered when it'd sell through. I am getting sick of this always happening, just go inclusive!

Darth Cruel
11-17-2006, 02:22 PM
I just think it looks more unusual and interesting and in-character. Plus, it's on the Hasbro "realistic" figure.

Thanks, I went offline after ordering and wondered when it'd sell through. I am getting sick of this always happening, just go inclusive!

I actually checked my Hasbro "realistic" figure last night and noticed that. So now I believe THAT to be the source of my knowledge of that detail.

And...I got my order in at 10:24 and saw the wait list up at 10:43...so somewhere in there is how long it took them to sell through.

Dark Marble
11-17-2006, 03:13 PM
Thanks, I went offline after ordering and wondered when it'd sell through. I am getting sick of this always happening, just go inclusive!

I mostly agree. I like the idea of everybody getting what they want. But I liked the rush of trying to get into the system today and confirming my order and wondering If I would get one. This is the first figure besides Darth Maul that I have tried to get. I think it is cool to have something limited in my collection, it makes it special...at least to me.

Darth Cruel
11-17-2006, 03:32 PM
I hate to admit it myself...but I am starting to like the priority pre-orders for the exclusives. I have been successful at ordering every exclusive that I attempted so far. And that is every one of them except for Jedi Luke Skywalker (I was in North Dakota for a family energency or I would have ordered that one as well). And with every one that I am successful at ordering...I like the PPO more and more. I do fear that the one time I miss an exclusive...it will be a long fall and a hard crash for me.

I think I will get in touch with Dr. Phil and see if he can help me. Better yet...Sideshow should just do a figure of Dr. Phil...then I will get the exclusive on the PPO...then I will have him to reassure me whenever I find myself doubting! Yeah...that's the ticket!

JediTricks
11-17-2006, 04:25 PM
I am very disappointed that this figure is $59.99 when it has the least accessories and least sculpting and least paint apps of any Star Wars figure to date.

But I liked the rush of trying to get into the system today and confirming my order and wondering If I would get one. You wouldn't like it as much if you hadn't been able to preorder it today at 10am, I suspect. :p

This is the first figure besides Darth Maul that I have tried to get. I think it is cool to have something limited in my collection, it makes it special...at least to me.Maul was their first "Inclusive Edition", he's not an exclusive, anybody who preordered him over the 4 day period got in on the exclusivity, and they limited the exclusivity to whatever number of preorders they got then, that's a far better window of preordering than 40 minutes at 10am on a Friday. I mean, what if your power had been out that 40 minutes, what would you have done then?

Dark Marble
11-17-2006, 05:00 PM
No what I meant is that this is the first figure from sideshow besides Darth Maul I have tried to get at all. I don't have any others. And if I didn't get Ventress I would have been disappointed, but isn't that part it all? Right now I am very happy that I was able to get this figure. If not, no biggie. And if my power had been out this morning I should be taking my $60 and paying my power bill instead of buying figures! ;)

JediTricks
11-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Ah, I see, separating the concept so that it comes back at the end.

Jayspawn
11-17-2006, 06:56 PM
I'm decided to go with a secondary retailer to get mine. It'll most likely be cheaper and I'm getting the regular edition anyways. I'm glad her lightsaber hilts ended up curved as they should be.

Now where's Padme?

Dark Marble
11-17-2006, 07:16 PM
I thought I heard that she was coming with her blue and green sabers as well, that would have been a couple of good accessories to compliment the "cartoon head."

Darth Cruel
11-17-2006, 07:26 PM
I thought I heard that she was coming with her blue and green sabers as well, that would have been a couple of good accessories to compliment the "cartoon head."

That might be on me. I mentioned in a post that I thought I saw all 4 sabers in the flash preview that Sideshow had. It appears that I opined erroneously.

AmanaMatt
11-17-2006, 08:52 PM
Hey everyone!

I was going to pass on Asajj, but she ended up being too cool - especially with the second head! Nice! I too like the preorder process. Its a little stressful, but I have been able to order every one except Plo and Luke, but both waitlists eventually cleared, so it has not been too hard.

2000 is a perfect number for an exclusive run!

I can't wait for Maul!

El Chuxter
11-18-2006, 09:03 AM
I've still not gotten an e-mail confirmation, but she's showing up under "My Account." :confused:

Blue2th
11-18-2006, 09:05 AM
After completely skipping the Endor Soldiers, I ordered this one. I must say I like the head with the white eyes. I do wish they would include the blue and green lightsabers as was mentioned earlier. I know that it's probably not in the comics or the "real" version, but I prefer Asajj's neck and wrist rings to be black and white like the Clone Wars cartoon, instead of just black as we see. Also her shirt with grey and white checkerboard pattern running down the length of her arms. It would have made a more interesting contrasting outfit. I am happy to get this one though.

Blue2th
11-18-2006, 11:08 AM
Well, after looking at Clone Wars again, it's grey and black neck and wrist rings. The checkerboard pattern I was thinking of was on her apron I guess you would call it. Their would be more to her eye tatoos also. Maybe the final SS product will change. Though I'm happy just to have a 12" Asajj.

Dark Marble
11-18-2006, 01:52 PM
I've still not gotten an e-mail confirmation, but she's showing up under "My Account." :confused:

This happened to me too. I just went in and had them re-send my confirmation. I was worried when the order just read "new," but now it is reading that it is placed. I can't wait for the next sith lord!!

Darth Cruel
03-20-2007, 11:18 AM
Dark Marble - You posted in another thread that you recieved a notice for Asajj Ventress. How many days did the notice give until she is in the warehouse?

Dark Marble
03-22-2007, 02:33 PM
It didn't say very much. Now that I am looking at the two messages that I got it might just be a friendly reminder that I have an order out there and I might want to make sure my information is updated.

El Chuxter
03-22-2007, 02:44 PM
I finally got the order confirmation about a week ago. Only about four months late. :thumbsup:

Darth Cruel
03-23-2007, 11:53 AM
The confirmation emails can be slow-in-coming, or may never come at all. I have stopped looking for them and I just make sure my account page on SS's website shows the order as placed.

Jayspawn
06-17-2007, 09:57 AM
Soooo....what happened to this figure? It looked great on display at CIV but I didnt get to ask a Sideshow rep what the status is. Seems they've debuted and shipped other figures since this one.

And where the hell is Padme?

jedibear
06-17-2007, 11:08 AM
I thought I read somewhere that a fabric-selection-related issue (wrong color for cape) during production had delayed her yet again...

And yes, she did look great on display at ClV...

Blue2th
06-17-2007, 01:03 PM
Wow! after seeing the pic in SSG photo gallery, I am impressed! http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showfull.php?photo=21806

Just received my Plo Koon, can't wait to get my hands on this figure.

plasticfetish
06-17-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm a little sad that I missed out on ordering this figure. It really does look great.

Darth Instigator
06-18-2007, 12:45 PM
you know you can get on the wait list, I have yet to not get something while being on the wait list. You will get it, it hasn't shipped or billed yet

JediTricks
06-19-2007, 01:54 AM
Soooo....what happened to this figure? It looked great on display at CIV but I didnt get to ask a Sideshow rep what the status is. Seems they've debuted and shipped other figures since this one.

And where the hell is Padme?
Asajj Ventress presold on Nov 17th, '06, and has an expected ship date of August '07. I think that's 3 months longer than other figures' turnaround, but I don't think they changed it close to the ship date the way they did with Boushh... twice.