PDA

View Full Version : Carded Pictures of R4-M9

Beast
01-30-2002, 12:01 PM
The same person that posted images of Zam Wesell and the CloneTrooper on his auction yesterday put two more auctions up early this morning. I'm glad I bookmarked his sales and kept checking back. Here you go, images of the new R4-M9. Check the AOTC's figures for images of the carded R3-T7

You can also bid on the auction here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1698306040

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Carded R4-M9 Front:

Beast
01-30-2002, 12:02 PM
Carded R4-M9 Back:

Beast
01-30-2002, 12:03 PM
Carded R4-M9 Close-Up Bubble Picture:

Lord Tenebrous
01-30-2002, 12:46 PM
The figure looks nice, but I really wish they wouldn't have made the text "R4-M9" so large. And we know they did that for BoShek and Teebo, too.

It's nice to know they're now catering to senior citizen collectors. :rolleyes:

Jayspawn
01-30-2002, 12:49 PM
It looks great! I can't wait to get it!

SithDroid
01-30-2002, 01:12 PM
I agree. The figure looks amazing. Now only if the EP II figures will be as good.

Jek Porky 2002
01-30-2002, 03:13 PM
Ah the good old days when R4 units where R4 units and not R2 units!

Amanamike
01-30-2002, 06:58 PM
Nice lookin g figure I have to agree but whats with that 57.00 price tag on ebay??? I think Ill wait till its in stores!!

mark2d2
01-30-2002, 07:05 PM
ZOWEEEEE!!!!

This one is even cooler than I'd ever expected. Thank god I have one on order. (I rarely do this but for droids I sometimes simply can't wait . . . .)

Go R4 Go !!!

JediTricks
01-30-2002, 10:50 PM
Looks pretty nice, but that Mouse Droid in the same package as the Astromech is really frustrating because the MD is supposed to be the same size as the astromech's foot! I also gotta agree with Tenebrous, that text is HUGE!!! ;)

Sean the Hutt
01-31-2002, 12:34 AM
Hey Droids are always good! I would not pay 57.00 bucks, but then again if they are as popular as r2q5 was\is, well then we are going to have problems. I think we need to treat e bay like the scalper stores. Do not buy unless it is truly a deal...and 57.00 is surely no deal! I don't care how rich you are! E bay is great just watch out for the scammers. There are good fair sellers as well.

hamsterboy
01-31-2002, 01:11 AM
$57.00!!!!!!Man,I wouldn't want to pay that and learn that when they come out you can find them all over. Just because they are hard to find at first doesn't mean anything. Hasbro could put out more at the last minute.

Jedi Law Student
01-31-2002, 06:18 PM
I've wanted them to make R4-M9 for a long time. From what I've seen, this action figure was worth the wait! I like the Mouse Droid pack-in, too, because I was never able to buy the Death Star Droid that originally came with the Mouse Droid. It will be cool to have R4-M9 coming out about the same time (presumably) as the Episode II preview figure, R3-T7. Now, they really do need to make that R1 droid, so I can put all these droids in numerical order on my wall. Think about it, they've now made R2-D2, R3-T7, R4-M9, and R5-D4. All I hope is that I'm actually able to pick up these two new ones. I've still never seen R2-Q5 in the store. All in all, though, I'd have to say that R4-M9, and his whole wave (BoShek and Teebo), are well worth purchasing.:D

jedi master sal
02-01-2002, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Law Student
I've wanted them to make R4-M9 for a long time. From what I've seen, this action figure was worth the wait! I like the Mouse Droid pack-in, too, because I was never able to buy the Death Star Droid that originally came with the Mouse Droid. It will be cool to have R4-M9 coming out about the same time (presumably) as the Episode II preview figure, R3-T7. Now, they really do need to make that R1 droid, so I can put all these droids in numerical order on my wall. Think about it, they've now made R2-D2, R3-T7, R4-M9, and R5-D4. All I hope is that I'm actually able to pick up these two new ones. I've still never seen R2-Q5 in the store. All in all, though, I'd have to say that R4-M9, and his whole wave (BoShek and Teebo), are well worth purchasing.:D

You forgot R2-B1 (yellow/blue droid)

And that R4 is awesome. Gimme that thing, gimme, gimme that, gimme that,
Gimme that thing, gimme that, gimme, gimme that,
Gimme that thing, gimme, gimme that, gimme that,
Gimme, gimme, gimme that thing.

(from a recent dog food commercial)(actually the tune is quite old)