PDA

View Full Version : Any word on the Gold Falcon and Gold TIE?

Warstar
10-04-2006, 07:54 PM
Anyone seen the SW TF Falcon with the Gold Titanium Falcon and Gold Titanium TIE out there yet? Will it be a store exclusive? Any info at all?

I hate to admit this but the Falcon TF is actually starting to SELL at my Wal-Mart- from an end-cap of about 40 ships down to about 10 now- I'm kind of impressed :)

So, hopefully, maybe this pack-in will be out soon...I just found Mace and Leia today (just need 1 more of each to open :)). I'm still stoked for Titaniums! :p

Kidhuman
10-04-2006, 08:52 PM
I looked today, my WM has sold out of the end cap falcons as well. I dont know if I want to buy it just for the gold falcon though.

Isobars&

britcit3
10-05-2006, 01:16 AM
Think I read that the TF Falcon with the gold titaniums is either a Walmart or Tartget excl.

Can't remember which!

BC3

dindae
10-05-2006, 07:44 AM
In one of the Q&As they stated it was a WalMart exclusive and should hit Nov 1.

Darth Michael
10-05-2006, 11:28 AM
Those TF Falcons are stacked to ceilings here. Even if they do finally start to trickle out, I wonder if the stores will restock after such slow sales. If anybody see the new version, be sure to give a shout in the spotter thread.

dindae
10-05-2006, 01:47 PM
Well Hasbro is going to market it as one of the "hot" toys for Christmas. I don't know what effect that will have but I'm sure it can't hurt. I haven't seen a lot lot moving here but that is pretty much how all of the Star Wars Transformers are moving.

Warstar
10-06-2006, 02:21 AM
Cool, cool- a Wal-Mart Excl, eh? EXcellent...:p I hope to find a good pair.

Bet the guys who bought the Gold Titanium Falcons a few months back on Ebay for hundreds of dollars are shooting themselves in the foot! (You know who you are ;))

Blue2th
10-06-2006, 07:06 AM
If I see them, I will buy the TF's just for the Titaniums and give the TF's to my nephew or friend's kids. I can fore-see that there will be alot of returned TF's to Wal-mart without the Titaniums. There seems to be a very big problem here in Albuquerque with switched or missing toys making it back on the toy aisle. The grubby thieves! Everytime I see a switched or missing toy I report them so they don't rot on the shelves.