PDA

View Full Version : Who hasn't found the Endor 2/Naboo Wave yet?

Battle Droid
10-08-2006, 09:58 AM
I've only been able to find the White Endor Rebel Trooper. :(

decadentdave
10-08-2006, 10:01 AM
I found them all about a month ago at Walmart. I've only got the black endor trooper though.

Rogue II
10-08-2006, 10:13 AM
The only one I've seen has been Vader at two different Walmarts. I just want the 2 Endor Rebels and Luke.

mtriv73
10-08-2006, 10:22 AM
I found all but the white trooper and Obi-wan a week ago.

El Chuxter
10-08-2006, 10:32 AM
Funny, BD, you've only found the only one I haven't found.

Darth Jax
10-08-2006, 10:50 AM
i haven't seen any of them yet. but that's ok, i know about 4-6 weeks after everyone else has them i'll find plenty on the pegs. it's been that way for me for years now and since the original saga run i've found every fig except ask aak at retail.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-08-2006, 11:39 AM
So far I've seen the white Endor Trooper, Darth Vader, and Naboo Soldier in stores and bought them.

LTBasker
10-08-2006, 11:40 AM
I've seen one Endor trooper and Vader, of course neither came with the hologram I needed them with so left'em. I have a feeling that's all I'll see for quite awhile since they can't stock even another full case with the pegs overflowing with Heroes & Villains.

Luuuuuuke
10-08-2006, 11:43 AM
I haven't seen squat but I haven't rea lly looked too hard. I'm not worried, partly because I not really sure I reall, really want any of these. In fact, I might not buy any from this wave. But it's always reassuring to see new product. Makes you feel like maybe when a wave you're really looking forward to is out, you'll be in luck.

Kidhuman
10-08-2006, 01:21 PM
I aint seen s**t from this wave

Blue2th
10-08-2006, 01:26 PM
I lucked out and found the entire wave a TRU last weekend with a couple of repeats for loose display. BTW: Walmart just put out their islands full of SW figures. Mostly Greatest Battles and Heroes and Villians, with a few Endor characters thrown in. Found C3P0 with brown knees, and I saw lots of Deathstar Gunners. I hope later they will stock them with the Naboo wave, so I can get a few more of them for loose display.

stillakid
10-08-2006, 01:26 PM
I've heard rumors about this wave but am beginning to doubt that it exists.

pbarnard
10-08-2006, 03:09 PM
Not that I'm going to buy, but no Naboo wave yet. Endor wave lingers with 3P0s and Jerrjerrods.

Jaff
10-08-2006, 03:49 PM
I only saw the Darth at TRU. I had ordered this from a contact a month ago. Still I'm looking for the black endor soldier, and doubles of Naboo Soldier, Rep Teers. I hope I find them soon before Saga is phased out. The new 30th anniversary figures will be out in December. That's about a month away!!!!

Jargo
10-08-2006, 04:09 PM
if this is the wave with gragra and the pod pilots I saw a shipping date of january on one webstore site which leads me to believe there's some sort of delay. which is nothing unusual. and as it's the run up to christmas and the factories are all in hyper mode with hasbro and all the other toy manufacturers, delays are to be expected. Not to mention that there's probably still insane amounts of security at ports. yadda yadda yadda......

JediTricks
10-08-2006, 07:28 PM
I haven't found them yet, I don't have the time or money to do power-hunting for 'em either. I blame these Greatest Hits figures clogging all the pegs, and loathe that Hasbro wants to continue the practice next year.

Kidhuman
10-08-2006, 08:00 PM
I saw two fresh display cases today at WM, when I opened one it was the damn repack of the H&V wave.

bobafrett
10-08-2006, 08:59 PM
I lucked out and found the entire wave a TRU last weekend with a couple of repeats for loose display. BTW: Walmart just put out their islands full of SW figures. Mostly Greatest Battles and Heroes and Villians, with a few Endor characters thrown in. Found C3P0 with brown knees, and I saw lots of Deathstar Gunners. I hope later they will stock them with the Naboo wave, so I can get a few more of them for loose display.

Our store has about 12 cases of the figures you mentioned. They are packed in a case with a Saga collection tray that holds 12 figures. Of the 12, 9 are the greatest Hero blah and blah assortment, and the other 3 I believe are 3PO in chair, Death Star Gunner, and Grevious, but not positive. I only opened one case and relieved it of it's tray to store my Saga figures on.

Bacta Beast
10-08-2006, 09:07 PM
Me!!! Gettin' tired of lookin' too!!

Bacta Beast
10-08-2006, 09:09 PM
Y'know, I just want to know if Hasbro was smart and changed the sculpt of Luke's torso to reflect that he's shouldn't be wearing a vest under the tunic.

figrin bran
10-08-2006, 09:16 PM
i have not found them yet and i've been scouring stores several times per week too.

Luuuuuuke
10-08-2006, 09:19 PM
I saw a single Rep Ben(sic), the Gungan dude, at a TRU this morning. So Naboo at least is hitting some TRUs. This is in the L.A. area.

dindae
10-08-2006, 09:59 PM
"We ain't found s$#%!"

JediTricks
10-08-2006, 10:37 PM
Y'know, I just want to know if Hasbro was smart and changed the sculpt of Luke's torso to reflect that he's shouldn't be wearing a vest under the tunic.
From the pics I've seen, the only sculpt change is the right hand.

Slicker
10-09-2006, 08:51 AM
I've found all of them except for Luke and the Endor Troopers.

I happened upon one of each a couple of weeks ago. &

jedi master sal
10-09-2006, 08:57 AM
I haven't foun the latter half of teh Endor wave, nor any signs of the Naboo wave. Though it's been reported to have been found ONCE in my area...

I'm not army building these wave, but dang, I'd like to get SOME of them...

Also, I have yet to see the Snowspeeder and Kit's JSF!

I really dread this time of year when Hasbro seemingly holds back on new product.

Old Fossil
10-09-2006, 09:22 AM
No sign of this wave here; however, I lucked out and found Major Bren Derlins at every store I visited that currently stocks SW toys. Now I have the finest Major Bren Derlin army in the galaxy... an entire legion of Derlins.

Currently a dozen Derlins are sorting my mail for me. Tomorrow I plan to have a passel of Derlins get into my basement to find forgotten valuables from the Carter and Reagan administrations.:whip:

~A Derlin for every need!~

DarkArtist
10-09-2006, 11:49 AM

he should be wearing the vest since we see him in it at the whole your my sister scene at the Ewok village. He loses the vest somewhere between leaving the village and turning himself in to the Imperials. But to answer your question the vest is indeed on this figure. the only difference is maybe a darker shade of hair and the right hand sculpt. Still no DSII Luke with the exception of the Gold Saga carded one.

Slicker
10-09-2006, 11:57 AM
I just got back from WM and I found the honky Endor trooper. Now I've just gotta find the brotha and Luke.

tagmac
10-09-2006, 01:21 PM
No sign of anything in Jersey yet. I hit a couple of stores today, and all I found was freshly stocked cases of the heroes/villains assortment.

S-Trooper
10-09-2006, 02:18 PM
With any luck, us Canucks ought to see them on the pegs around X-mas. What year X-mas remains to be seen, LOL.
ST

TheDarthVader
10-09-2006, 02:29 PM
hey SAL, look at your Target around the 15th of OCT. A worker there (whom I do not know personally) informed me that is the date of the TOY RESET. He said that they would be putting out the snowspeeders and others then.

I have not found s**t either from this wave. The pegs are clogged with endor 1 and, of course, the greatest hits figures. *BLAAAAACK*

jedi master sal
10-09-2006, 04:43 PM
hey SAL, look at your Target around the 15th of OCT. A worker there (whom I do not know personally) informed me that is the date of the TOY RESET. He said that they would be putting out the snowspeeders and others then.

I have not found s**t either from this wave. The pegs are clogged with endor 1 and, of course, the greatest hits figures. *BLAAAAACK*

Thanks. Of course i'll be checking before then, but will be especially diligent that day.

Lazer Brain
10-09-2006, 04:51 PM
as of luch today 10/9/06....no sign of it anywhere.but the pegs are fool of the last wave,i mean full.
later

plasticfetish
10-09-2006, 05:22 PM
I've seen all of this wave at a few different places, though I still haven't seen the black Rebel Trooper.

Y'know, I just want to know if Hasbro was smart and changed the sculpt of Luke's torso to reflect that he's shouldn't be wearing a vest under the tunic.I've been trying to get pics into the Database, but it's been down...

Blue2th
10-09-2006, 06:18 PM
Our store has about 12 cases of the figures you mentioned. They are packed in a case with a Saga collection tray that holds 12 figures. Of the 12, 9 are the greatest Hero blah and blah assortment, and the other 3 I believe are 3PO in chair, Death Star Gunner, and Grevious, but not positive. I only opened one case and relieved it of it's tray to store my Saga figures on.
That's the exact assortment at all of my local Walmarts. At least there seems to be alot of C3PO knee variations, for those who missed them the first go-round like me. You could make an army of Deathstar gunners :ninja: Like to have a couple of them trays though. I'll ask.

bobafrett
10-09-2006, 10:46 PM
That's the exact assortment at all of my local Walmarts. At least there seems to be alot of C3PO knee variations, for those who missed them the first go-round like me. You could make an army of Deathstar gunners :ninja: Like to have a couple of them trays though. I'll ask.

I'll get a picture of mine when I'm not concerned about my girlfriend stopping over. She should be here any minute now. :love:

Mad Slanted Powers
10-11-2006, 06:37 PM
I've yet to see them. I haven't been checking as much the past month though. On Saturday, Wal-Mart had lots of greatest hits and other earlier waves. Target didn't have near as many figures, so my best bet will probably be there when they reset as was mentioned above. Still looking for the Snowspeeder as well.

Battle Droid
10-11-2006, 10:23 PM
Kbtoys.com has this wave in stock now.:)

abell748
10-12-2006, 07:49 AM
In my neck of the woods, I have yet to even sniff the remains of the Naboo/Endor2 assortment. Either they are bought before I get there, or the fact that the pegs are overflowing with repacks is creating a problem. The only figures from the repack waves that are not falling of the pegs is Bacara, 501 trooper, and the clone pilot. Everything else is very, very, very availible! Even when Target ran them on sale they didn't move. Walmart keeps restocking repack waves. I wish I could find the new figures, the money I have set back for them is burning a hole in the collection wallet.

tagmac
10-12-2006, 10:22 AM
Kbtoys.com has this wave in stock now.:)

Thanks for the info. Just ordered one each of Luke, Rep Been, Gargra, Naboo Pilot, Endor Soldier, and the Pod Racers. No Vaders left, although I didn't really want him or Maul holo anyway. Hopefully KB doesn't screw up my order and send me the wrong figures again like they did the last time, or I'm officially through with them. Only reason I did it this time was to save myself the trouble of running to stores constantly.

General_Grievous
10-12-2006, 03:25 PM
No Lukes left at kb.com. Got everyone else who I was looking for,though.

Tycho
10-13-2006, 06:50 PM
I got my Endor2 / Naboo figures yesterday (some of them).

I need 4 more Naboo soldiers and 3 podracer 2-packs, and a lot more Gungans, but that's about it. The Luke is awesome.

jedi master sal
10-16-2006, 02:53 PM
I scored big on this wave yesterday.

Got:
5 Naboo Soldiers
3 Black Endor troopers
1 White Endor trooper
1 Vader (bought by accident-didn't realize it was in the basket, btu it's cool)
2 Rep Beens
1 Gragra
1 Luke
1 Podracers

Passed on Obi-wan and Emperor. Had the Maul in my hand and put it down. I think I might have made a mistake there... But I'll live with it...

(also go to your nearest Target! I found Fett and Grievous Unleashed for $9.88!!!)

Tycho
10-16-2006, 03:47 PM
I was hooked up with Endor 2 / Naboo again last Saturday.

I only need 4 Gungan Reps now and I'm done. They will be put on hold for me by the end of the week I've been told.

This is the last wave of SW figures I planned to spend big on, having looked over the final Saga2's 22 and the first few rumored waves of the 30th Anniversary Collection. (I'm using limited numbers of the troopers since I already have so many Clones).

Kidhuman
10-16-2006, 04:15 PM
I went to three stores and all of them had H&V only. God this is getting irritating.

jedi master sal
10-16-2006, 04:51 PM
I went to three stores and all of them had H&V only. God this is getting irritating.

I feel ya, KH. I literally had to go all over southwestern Pennsylvania to find these figures. Traveled approx 200 miles yesterday.

Although to be fair, we were actually taking pictures of fall foliage. Stopping at each Wal*Mart and Target was the secondary thing. (Though for me it ended up being the best part.)

Slicker
10-16-2006, 05:14 PM
I just noticed that I still need the Luke, Emperor, and the brotha Trooper from this wave. I guess I'll just have to keep huntin'.

Kidhuman
10-16-2006, 09:05 PM
The Emperor was from Endor 1, not htis one. If you need it, I can find some here.

tagmac
10-18-2006, 06:42 PM
Got mine in from KB today. My faith in them has been somewhat restored, as they didn't screw up my order this time around.

Kidhuman
10-19-2006, 01:06 AM
At WM tonight, they had 7 more cases of the GB waves. GRRRRRRRRRRR

abell748
10-19-2006, 05:12 AM
The only thing I can find in our 2 Super Walmarts, 2 Targets, and a TRU are about 300 cases of HV and GB. There are so many at the Walmarts that they have to stack them on shelves because there is not enough peg space to hold about 60 extra figures. Target has full pegs... only if you need a pegwarmer from last year in new niffty packaging! My son is also looking for the Tatooine wave of new Galactic Heroes, but there are so many of the repaint waves stacked around that we are both just **** of luck as to finding anything new soon.

JediTricks
10-19-2006, 02:56 PM
I ordered the ones I wanted off Amazon yesterday, they shipped today. That's one good thing about e-tailers, no worries about pegwarmers.

figrin bran
10-19-2006, 10:15 PM
i gave up searching and ordered the ones i wanted from amazon as well. free shipping with orders of $25+ and so just four figures would cover it.

Mad Slanted Powers
10-20-2006, 02:36 PM
Found them for the first time today. Only saw a couple Naboo Soldiers and one white Endor soldier. Also found Zev's snowspeeder and Kit Fisto's fighter. Found all of this at Target. Didn't check Wal-Mart.

dindae
10-23-2006, 04:00 PM
Finally found these. Not all but it will happen.

pbarnard
11-10-2006, 03:31 PM
Found it. And being in Iowa, the Rebel trooper reflected the population. White...WHITE. Wonderbread White!!!

Kidhuman
11-10-2006, 10:16 PM
I still havent found the second 1/2 of this wave. Damn GB waves keep pouring onto the pegs.

abell748
11-11-2006, 07:34 AM
Stop the press I actually found 1 out of the Endor/TPM wave!!! Of course it was the Vader which was one of the ones I was skipping. Guess it is time to start looking online.

edit: I just looked at amazon's prices for the new wave, do they look at ebay to price their stuff? 8.49 is one thing, but to charge 13-14 for Duds and Maul is crazy.

Snowtrooper
11-11-2006, 10:49 AM
Stop the press I actually found 1 out of the Endor/TPM wave!!! Of course it was the Vader which was one of the ones I was skipping. Guess it is time to start looking online.

edit: I just looked at amazon's prices for the new wave, do they look at ebay to price their stuff? 8.49 is one thing, but to charge 13-14 for Duds and Maul is crazy.
Amazon is partially affiliated with Brian's Toys, which explains some of their high figure prices. If you look closer at the figures that are $10 or more, I think their supplier is listed as Brians Toys.

JediTricks
11-12-2006, 06:57 PM
I've started seeing more Vaders and Naboo Soldier Techs lately at Targets & TRUs.

Mad Slanted Powers
11-12-2006, 08:08 PM
I didn't find anything yesterday. The new figures at Target were gone and lots of Jerjerrods was about all they had.

Fred Meyer had an ad today for $5.99 figures. The picture showed Yoda, A green clone on a 422 Siege Battalion stand, and Anakin on a Firespeeder Pilot stand. I've not seen any new figures at Fred Meyer yet though.

TheDarthVader
11-16-2006, 03:40 PM
I have found all of them except Luke Endor and a black rebel trooper (which I am guessing is going to ship later than the white rebel trooper).

Old Fossil
11-16-2006, 04:16 PM
Found 'em all at Target and Wal-Mart... only bought Luke and the Podracers, though. The yellow Naboo guy is not selling very fast.

Tycho
11-16-2006, 04:44 PM
I've paid $6.99 for my Naboo Wave, but my toy manager is raiding cases and cherry-picking them for me so I've only driven to get these like 3 times instead of the usual morning hunts. I just need 3 more Rep Beens.

How am I doing? Am I paying too much, or is the convenience worth it?

Kidhuman
11-16-2006, 07:58 PM
6.63 at WM on average, 6.99 at K-mart, and 6,84 at Target. I think the convience and all is just abut right.

I still havent seen the rest I need.

Slicker
11-16-2006, 08:23 PM
I still havent seen the rest I need.Same here. I've almost given up and I'm thinking more and more about quitting...but we all know that'll never happen.

Darth Jax
11-16-2006, 10:20 PM
i finally found a luke and black endor trooper (they're the only ones i've seen so far) yesterday. i was starting to wonder if these waves really existed.

Tycho
11-17-2006, 12:59 AM
That Luke is a really cool figure!

dindae
11-17-2006, 08:03 AM
How am I doing? Am I paying too much, or is the convenience worth it?

I would imagine the savings in gas would be worth it. By the time you used 2 gallons you would have made up the difference.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-17-2006, 06:01 PM
Within the past week or so, I've gotten Rep Been, Gragra, Dud Bolt & Mars Guo, Holographic Darth Maul, and Endor Luke, joining the others which I had found over the past several weeks.

TheDarthVader
11-21-2006, 10:07 PM
I have found the black ERT...now if only I could find a luke in endor gear. Dang it, where is he??!! I need two lukes. :(

timmae
11-21-2006, 10:17 PM
okay kramer
i saw both here in charlotte
didn't buy either

Found it. And being in Iowa, the Rebel trooper reflected the population. White...WHITE. Wonderbread White!!!

timmae
11-21-2006, 10:19 PM
try kb's site. i think they have them all.

I have found the black ERT...now if only I could find a luke in endor gear. Dang it, where is he??!! I need two lukes. :(

Kidhuman
11-22-2006, 06:34 AM
I found the rest yesterday.

tagmac
11-22-2006, 09:15 AM
The Target near me finally got these guys in earlier this week (or maybe late last week). Of course, only Vader and the Naboo pilot were left. I'm just looking for the black Rebel Trooper - still no sign of him yet.

abell748
11-23-2006, 05:37 AM
I have not seen any until I went to my uncles wedding in Wisconsin. I live in Southern Indiana so I hit everything on the way up. Between Castleton, In. and Fon Du Lac WI. I found all the Endor/Naboo figures I needed but one...the white endor trooper. When I get home I go to my local Walmart and they finally put them out...all except the white endor trooper!!! I hit these things at 5 stores over hundreds of miles and nobody got the white trooper!!! Thank you Hasbro for putting these in one case and then not putting one of each in a case to keep this nightmare from happening. Anyone got an extra, I should be able to get my hands on a brotha ERT to trade.

BoShek
11-30-2006, 09:24 PM
I found and got the White Endor Soldier and the Ewok in early October. I haven't seen any more since.

Mad Slanted Powers
11-30-2006, 09:31 PM
All I need now is Luke and a couple of black Endor Troopers. I saw the Maul holo but passed on it.

BountyHunterScum
12-01-2006, 03:49 PM
I haven't seen the black trooper yet, not really lookin for him. I think I saw holo-maul once. I still wanna know if theres an endor vader with blue lightning.

Rogue II
12-01-2006, 04:00 PM
The only figure I've seen from this wave at a retail store was the Endor Vader. Endor Vader has lightning...here is the database photo (http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showphoto.php?photo=19796&cat=4850).

tagmac
12-03-2006, 11:41 PM
The TRU by me finally got these in on friday. Surprisingly, they had at least one of each still on the pegs, including luke, two black Rebels, and one whit one. Picked up one of the black troopers, which was the only one I was missing from the wave. Also noticed some red Clone Commanders shipping instead of the green ones in the previous wave.

pbarnard
12-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Is it just me, or are the Endor Troopers not really Endor Troopers? I was looking through Sansweet's Action Figure Archive book and I see both of them in the Falcon cut scenes for ROTJ, with the white guy as one of the gunners! So maybe they should rename them, Falcon crewers or something.

Darth Cruel
12-05-2006, 02:04 AM
I finally found an extra of the Black Endor Rebel Soldiers to open today. The figure suckity suck sucks!

There is a single saving quality to this figure. The sculpt allows for the figure to be posed with the correct blaster rifle (albiet oversized) that was released with previos Endor and Hoth Rebel Soldiers. And he holds it pretty much perfectly.

And can someone tell me why he looks like Richard Prior?

Old Fossil
12-05-2006, 06:29 AM
I finally found an extra of the Black Endor Rebel Soldiers to open today.

And can someone tell me why he looks like Richard Prior?

I don't see that... unless you are recreating the famous movie scene (from 'Bustin' Loose,' I think it was), where Pryor is overtaken in the woods by a group of Klansmen.

Stormtroopers being the KKK, of course.

Darth Cruel
12-05-2006, 06:35 AM
I don't see that... unless you are recreating the famous movie scene (from 'Bustin' Loose,' I think it was), where Pryor is overtaken in the woods by a group of Klansmen.

Stormtroopers being the KKK, of course.

I was thinking "Stir Crazy" when he and Gene Wilder were walking down the prison corridor and he was giving Gene tips on surviving in prison.

"Do a couple of these!"

Rogue II
12-11-2006, 12:58 PM
Still haven't found Luke yet, but I'm getting warmer. This weekend, I found the pod-racers at a Target, and Garga(?) at the other.

JON9000
12-12-2006, 01:11 PM
The endor soldier from the tin set is much cooler.

Darth Jax
12-12-2006, 01:30 PM
found vader today, so i only need the rest (minus luke, which i amazingly found several weeks ago).

Rogue II
12-12-2006, 01:57 PM
Yet even closer. Last night TRU had the entire wave, except for Luke and the troops (and I guess there is a darth maul). There was a lot of the Yellow Nabood soldiers. I was also suprised to see a peg full of of VSTC Greedos, Han, and Luke figures still at $10.

The Endor troop from the tin. He isn't bad. The ROTJ tin is probably the best of the bunch, but I'm not buying any of them.

Old Fossil
12-12-2006, 08:31 PM
The endor soldier from the tin set is much cooler.

I don't know... he reminds me of Billy Ray Cyrus.

El Chuxter
12-13-2006, 10:36 AM
"If you blow the shield generator
The achy, breaky shield generator
I might blow and kill that man, wooooooooo!"