PDA

View Full Version : If you could be anyone...

SithDroid
01-31-2002, 01:46 AM
in the Imperial Army or the Rebel Alliance, what kind of person would you be? A Death Star Gunner? A TIE Fighter pilot? An AT-AT Commander? An X-Wing pilot? A General?

TeeEye7
01-31-2002, 07:22 AM
I've always been partial to the ion cannon....I'd be a fire control officer (move over, Ms. Farr ;) )

Jargo
01-31-2002, 08:44 AM
I think the way I promoted myself through the changes in the forums system is most telling on this score. Who would i be? now let me see........ Is there anyone more powerful and omnipotent than the Emperor? Nope. Guess that's me sorted then! :D

Tarkin the otter
01-31-2002, 05:03 PM
I would be a lowly Death Star trooper, but secretly plotting to overthrow Vader & the Emperor, or sending coded messages to the Alliance. A spy in other words.

Rollo Tomassi
01-31-2002, 09:22 PM
I'd be a midichlorian. I'd tell Qui Gon not to bother with blocking that incoming lightsaber slash. "Don't worry about it QG! It'll just be a flesh wound. This Sith guy looks like a dork. Who tatoos their face, honestly? Okay here comes his saber, just don't worry about.....oop..."

I'd be George Lucas. I'd decide we really need a weekly fully CGI TV series about A. Rogue Squadron. B. Luke's new Jedi Academy. or C. A young Qui Gon being trained by his Master, ***** *****.

I'd be a moisture farmer. What an unglorious job that is.:rolleyes: Tell me, if there's no moisture on tatooine, how is the sky perpetually full of big white fluffy clouds? Doesn't that have to drop at some point?

Obi-Don
02-02-2002, 08:09 AM
I would be a great leader with a flar for winning battles. But with my luck I would end up empting the trash cans around the control room.:frus: Hey, somebody has to do it.:D

Jargo
02-02-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
I'd be a moisture farmer. What an unglorious job that is.:rolleyes: Tell me, if there's no moisture on tatooine, how is the sky perpetually full of big white fluffy clouds? Doesn't that have to drop at some point? Same way there's little fluffy clouds over the nevada desert. If there's atmosphere there's moisture. They collect what transpires during the night. And what little moisture can be carried in the winds. Much the same way as Frank Herberts fremen did in the Seitch's in Dune. Lucas and team must have drawn on that novel for Tatooine. Maybe they also read the same essays that inspired Frank Herbert to write Dune - about the way the American deserts were creeping slowly and devouring everything and how irrigation had to be addressed before the land turned to dust completely. Something like that. I think it also talked about seeding clouds to force them to drop the moisture over the deserts. Ecology stuff, boring, old news. Yeesh! :rolleyes:

What were we talking about again?

Bel-Cam Jos
02-02-2002, 12:15 PM
I'd be a Phlut Droid, so I could grow up and be a BIG battle station! Even bigger than a moon! Plus, I could be a cantina prop, and be dumped in a boiler room. Yay! :D

Seriously, I'd be a Jawa, named... Utinni! :eek:

No, I'd be a Rebel. A loner; you wouldn't want to hang around with a guy like me. :zzz:

Yes, what were we talking about again?

bigbarada
02-03-2002, 01:15 AM
I'd like to be a smuggler. The AC Crispin Han Solo novels made that profession seem to be really cool to me. I guess I'd like to see myself as Han Solo, even though I'm more like Chewie in real life (not just in looks :) ).

Rollo Tomassi
02-03-2002, 10:36 AM
Same way there's little fluffy clouds over the nevada desert. If there's atmosphere there's moisture. They collect what transpires during the night.

But Tatooine is ALL desert (or so we've been told). The nevada desert ends after a few miles and the rain drops in other places. If there's absolutely NO moisture on the ground, there shouldn't be an abundance of it in the sky.

I'd be a window washer on Coruscant. A guy could spend his whole career and not even finish one SIDE of one BUILDING...

chewie
02-03-2002, 12:45 PM
If I'd be anybody in the SW universe, it seems so dern dangerous that even being a moisture farmer is a hazardous deal.

Ummmm... I'll say I'd be a corusant taxi driver. That seems to be the least dangerous duty for anybody in the SW universe currently.

stillakid
02-03-2002, 02:27 PM
Remember in ANH, when Obi Wan is sneaking around the tractor beam controls and he overhears the two Stormtrooper guards talking. One of them says something like, "what do you think of that new bg13 the guys were talking about." I want to be one of those other guys.:p

derek
02-03-2002, 06:05 PM
i'd like to be a jedi, but i'd probably end up as the rancor keeper's assistant.

JEDIpartner
02-03-2002, 11:12 PM
I'm a musician... so I'd probably want to be some Bith Jizzwailer or something. They seem to be everywhere that stuff is going on and folks leave them alone. Yeah... that sounds about right...

That or a Jedi... so I can spool nonsense rhetoric and have everyone think I was soooooo enlightened!:D

Rollo Tomassi
02-04-2002, 09:16 AM
Cloud Car Pilot on Bespin. You get to wear those big salad bowl helmets and reflective shades. Theres nothing to do but hassle the occasional freighter when it comes in. "Patrol" the skies over cloud city and keep it "safe". What a cush job...no wonder this jockey never got a new figgie...

Rollo Tomassi
02-04-2002, 09:19 AM
Handmaiden. Because somewhere, there's a giant swimming pool sized bath tub where me and the other handmaidens have to give Amidala sudsy, soapy sponge baths and after awhile, with no men around, we'd all get a little curiou...

WHAT? WAS I?!....Did i say anything aloud just then??:eek: :D

Jargo
02-04-2002, 10:33 PM
I'd be one of those guys wandering around the death star aimlessly, avoiding any actual work. Those battle stations are so huge there's a billion slacking off hiding places on them. Cushy isn't in it. I'd re-programme a droid to acompany me so it looked like I was dictating notes or something. I could say I was taking it to maintenance or some data retrieval center or whatever. just so long as I could just slouch around all day. Then if it got to some kind of conflict situation and the rebels atacked I'd take a shuttle and fly away quick smart pronto. transmit a surrender code then go 'work' for the rebels. :D Of course, I could just be a senator and not do a tap of work there on Coruscant. All the fringe benefits of official civic duty..... cute assistants, large meals, meetings and senate debates I could just sleep through. nah a senators job for me I think.:Pirate: :greedy: :crazed: :D

Rollo Tomassi
02-05-2002, 06:43 AM
uhhh...psst? jargo? You're the EMPEROR!! You can walk around the Death Star nekked if you want. Not doing anything. It's like, Emperor's perogative or something...

Lord Skywalker
02-05-2002, 06:55 AM
Is Jargo really the Emperor?:eek:

Rollo Tomassi
02-05-2002, 07:06 AM
Yes.

And he's naked, too.

Lord Skywalker
02-05-2002, 07:35 AM
:eek:

I just got a mental image of Mr. Burns form the Simpsons. Remember the episode where Marge does a painting of him for the museum.

Bel-Cam Jos
02-05-2002, 11:34 AM
Actually, the Star Wars universe does not have nudity. That's how the Force is developed. Nudity prevents the Force; in fact ysalimiri is an anagram for "stop the nudity everyone." :rolleyes: So, THIS universe could have Force powers if we eliminated nudity.

(Crickets chirping)

So, got any Force powers yet?

Now?

Drat! I'll never get Force abilities... :D

Rollo Tomassi
02-05-2002, 12:02 PM
Thank goodness, because I refuse to go into the bedroom and get dressed. These socks are just fine, thank you...:evil:

evenflow
02-05-2002, 03:54 PM
It's all about being a Jedi.

Jargo
02-06-2002, 03:24 PM
I'm the Emperor? Is that good is it? I'm naked you say.... So that's what that is down there.... Hello little fella, thought you were just a stray thread on my jammies..... PESTAGE!! fetch me my jammies. I want to make them regional governor of the Alderaan system.
And send Darth Simpson in will you. I have a little job for her..... :evil:

JetsAndHeels
02-06-2002, 04:02 PM
I would either be Jabba or one of the speeder bikes on Endor.
Why those?
I will tell you why!!
Who wears that cute lil skimpy outfit while rested on Jabba's body? That's right, Princess Leia!! I would love to have her perched on me. We can skip the whole choking part though.
And why would I want to be a speeder bike on Endor?
Same reason.
Leia jumps on one and straddles it!!
Of course I would rather her be in the slave outfit then too.

General Veers
02-06-2002, 06:14 PM
:D :D Me too JangoFett96! ;)

I would want to be eitheir Luke or some other Jedi. Because they get to use the lightsabers:p

Battle Droid
02-08-2002, 10:09 PM
Yoda, he gets all the chicks.

stillakid
02-08-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Battle Droid
Yoda, he gets all the chicks.

Yeah, but they all got big ears...

Rollo Tomassi
02-09-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by JangoFett96
I would either be Jabba or one of the speeder bikes on Endor.
Why those?
I will tell you why!!
Who wears that cute lil skimpy outfit while rested on Jabba's body? That's right, Princess Leia!! I would love to have her perched on me. We can skip the whole choking part though.
And why would I want to be a speeder bike on Endor?
Same reason.
Leia jumps on one and straddles it!!
Of course I would rather her be in the slave outfit then too.

Your "maleness" amazes me.:rolleyes: ;) :)