PDA

View Full Version : Heroes & Villains Clone Commander

S-Trooper
10-16-2006, 11:07 PM
Hey all. More questions, LOL. I have in front of me here, 2 of the Episode III Heroes and Villians Clone Commanders. One is on a Tri-Lingual Card and seems to have some sort of Darth Vader Card in plastic inside behind the figure. The other one is on a single language card with a background scene behind the trooper. What gives???
ST

jjreason
10-24-2006, 11:01 PM
Your location. I'm in Canada as well - we predominantly get the "Tri-Logo" versions of figures up here (based on our laws requring french on consumer packaging). Every once in a blue moon, however - US packages will show up.

I'm guessing you got your Commanders at Wal-Mart? Lately, cases of both US and Canadian packaged have been showing up at Canadian WM stores. My guess is it is because WM placed an unusually large order for Greatest Hits and Heroes and Villains figures to coincide with an in-store flyer they have this week, and Hasbro Canada had to find suppliers in the US to help meet the order.

dindae
10-26-2006, 10:25 AM
And you can have them. If you need more cases up there I can get the ones stagnating here at my local WalMart and send them to you.

jedi master sal
10-27-2006, 02:10 PM
Regarding this reissue, has ANYONE seen the red version on the new card? I've only seen the green (and at that myabe only 3-4 times). I want just one red commander on card, but haven't spotted it yet.

pbarnard
10-27-2006, 04:10 PM
Regarding this reissue, has ANYONE seen the red version on the new card?

The Shocktrooper Clone originally in the Palpatine/Yoda Senate battle Pack? Saw them all over the place a few weeks ago. Haven't been looking lately.

Haven't seen the commanders, but I don't like clones.

dindae
10-27-2006, 04:14 PM
I didn't think the red Clone Commander were shipping in the Greatest hits just the green one.

El Chuxter
10-27-2006, 04:29 PM
I think I saw the red one on a GH card not long ago. Don't remember where, and I may have been mistaken. I kind of tune out all the GH figures.

Kidhuman
10-27-2006, 08:27 PM
Just the green one is shipping.

jedi master sal
10-27-2006, 09:35 PM
Just the green one is shipping.

Do you mean just the green for now? The red will be shipped later, yes?

Battle Droid
10-27-2006, 09:46 PM
Someone posted here that they found one. (there's a pic)

http://cgi.denpetersen.com/YAK1/viewtopic.php?t=123&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=390

El Chuxter
10-27-2006, 11:01 PM
You're absolutely sure it's just the green one? I could swear that the one I saw was good old Deviss, red deco and all.

jjreason
10-27-2006, 11:37 PM
That pic must be a custom - the only Commanders shipping are green, and the only pilots shipping are black (and the only Royal Guards are blue, at least to us up here - and we've found both US and CDN cases from coast to coast). I think these must have been true "run changes", because they've gone with the 2nd version of both of these figures (Cmdr and Pilot) for the Greatest Battles wave.

jjreason
10-29-2006, 11:07 AM
2 days later, and I'm seeing reports of people in the US finding Red Commanders on Greatest Battles cards. Ignore my previous post. :o