PDA

View Full Version : 8 Films to Die For!

sith_killer_99
10-21-2006, 12:08 AM
One weekend only at select locations! Eight films that otherwise would not have seen release in theaters, over three nights...a truely original horror fest. I love the entire premise!:D

UNREST
A med student collapses upon sensing a "presence" about her cadaver. Her fears are strengthened by a mysterious death. She must find out the truth behind before its angered spirit can wreak further vengeance.

PENNY DREADFUL
Young Penny goes on a retreat with her psychologist. The intention is to help her overcome her phobia of cars. But events find her in a nightmarish situation where her worst fears come true.

THE GRAVE DANCERS
A group of friends' lives are invaded by a trio of hostile ghosts after they engage in a drunken bout of gravedancing during a wake for an old chum.

THE HAMILTONS
A picture-perfect American family is always kind, loving and respectful to their neighbors… except that they usually wind up killing them.

REINCARNATION (RINNE)
From the director of "The Grudge" and "The Grudge 2" comes Reincarnation, a suspenseful psychological horror film that deals with the topic of reincarnation.

DARK RIDE
Ten years after he brutally murdered two girls, a killer escapes from a mental institution and returns to his turf, the theme park attraction called "Dark Ride".

THE ABANDONED
A film producer who was adopted as a baby and sent to America, returns to her native Russia and the family farm. Once there, strange things begin to happen.

PLUS ONE MORE FILM TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
CHECK BACK FOR MORE INFO!

I caught this advertised tonight on Sci Fi channel. I went to the website:
http://www.horrorfestonline.com/

Unfortunatly, the closest location to me is well over 200 miles away, so I will not be going.:mad: But I have to say I love this whole idea, hopefully it will be a smashing success and they will do this every year with added locations!

Now for the real question...

Will there be an "8 Films to Die For" DVD box set release? I sure hope so, that would be awesome!

Is anyone planning on going to all 8 films?

JetsAndHeels
10-21-2006, 12:17 AM
I am going to try to see all of these..the key word is try. I know that I am definately going to go though, because they will be showing in Raleigh which is not far from me at all.
I think its a great idea, cannot wait to check this out.

edit-I just checked their list and NC isn't even on there anymore!! It was there a few days ago.
Crap.

sith_killer_99
10-21-2006, 12:31 AM
Dang, man, sorry to hear that.

I am pretty frustrated myself, California gets 14 locations and Texas only gets two. TWO, what is that?

Well, keep your fingers crossed, maybe NC will get put back up. I will be keeping track, I am hoping we get a showing near Fort Hood. Then all I would have to do is find a sitter for those nights. There is no way my wife would let me go and not take her!:twisted:

JetsAndHeels
10-21-2006, 11:15 AM
Yeah, it says that the theater list isn't a complete one so hopefully NC will be on there again.

I want to see these bad, but if they are not close to me I will have to hope they get released on dvd or something later.