PDA

View Full Version : Annoying SW:Battlefront II glitch!

JediTricks
10-26-2006, 09:31 PM
You guys may have already seen this, but it's new to me since I was late getting the game. I set instant-action to 500% troopers and play Geonosis so I can kill and kill nonstop with the AT-TE, but at 236 kills I get slapped with a "-255" kill rating for no reason which rolls me back past 0 kills into negative territory, I played through again to be sure and that's definitely the case. That's complete bullcrap, is it an error or a programmed response for some reason? I dunno. In any case, it sucks.

So, anybody else seen this?

Kidhuman
10-26-2006, 09:33 PM
Never set it up like that. Might have to try it.

JediTricks
10-26-2006, 10:01 PM
Oh yeah, it's a must, an hour of teaching those Separatists who is boss. Heck, I don't even drive the AT-TE most of the time, I just man the gun on top, only jump into the driver's seat when the darn thing has taken too many hits and needs repair (I've gotten enough engineer medals that it auto-repairs all the time). The thing that bugged me the most about BF1 was that there wasn't enough troops to fight, you'd burn out your 200 or their 200 pretty quick, on BF2 you can face up to 750 reserves which is wild because the battles have time to ebb and flow.

Dar' Argol
10-27-2006, 04:47 PM
The thing that bugged me the most about BF1 was that there wasn't enough troops to fight, you'd burn out your 200 or their 200 pretty quick, on BF2 you can face up to 750 reserves which is wild because the battles have time to ebb and flow.

That is absolutly insane!! I would have never thought of something that immense!!! That's almost masochistic!

JediTricks
10-27-2006, 05:34 PM
Well, it's only masochistic if you die, if they die it's sadistic. :evil: ;) What's really wild is when you get them down to 1 command post and then they start coming at you in waves from one location, you can't kill them all and they start making a comeback. Geonosis is extra tough because the Separatist forces are bolstered by a handful of active Geonosian warriors on screen at any time, and unlike most 3rd-alignment groups these guys can fly and pilot vehicles.