PDA

View Full Version : Pack-in accessory wish list!

JON9000
10-26-2006, 10:37 PM
Okay everybody, what pack-ins do we want? I have one above all others... I would like to see a training remote that you can stick on top of a clear pole, once they get around to making a nicely articulated Luke!

DarkArtist
10-27-2006, 07:34 AM
I want to see a mini holographic Jedi Council with a decent sculpted Commander Gree and Yoda. A Mini Holographic Darth Sidious with Commander Cody for the Order 66 scene.

Jayspawn
10-27-2006, 10:14 AM
I want ALL Jedi figures to include an extra, unlit lightsaber hilt that can attach to their belt.

Rogue II
10-27-2006, 10:16 AM
Larger accessories such as computer consoles and tables from the Cantina, Jabba's Palace, Hoth base, rebel hangar scenes, the Death Star, and Ewok village.

El Chuxter
10-27-2006, 10:27 AM
Shall we start the "How long until Tycho says 'Mouse Droids' pool" now? :D

Jayspawn
10-27-2006, 10:32 AM
Larger accessories such as computer consoles and tables from the Cantina, Jabba's Palace, Hoth base, rebel hangar scenes, the Death Star, and Ewok village.

I second that! For example, ALL Naboo Soldiers should have an extra gun, crates, boxes and other found objects in the Naboo Hanger.

Each Ewok should have a bow and a spear and a ROCK!

Jargo
10-27-2006, 10:34 AM
oh I love these threads. Mwuhahahahaha...

I shall be back, with an uber list.

dindae
10-27-2006, 01:35 PM
Shall we start the "How long until Tycho says 'Mouse Droids' pool" now? :D

Put me down for post #10.

I'm trying to think of things I want but so far I'm not coming up with much.
Vaporator (they say we are getting one)
Scurrier (little rodents)

I loved the boxes that came with the vader this year and the only reason I bought that figure.

jedi master sal
10-27-2006, 02:15 PM
Moisture vaporator!!! If it makes the figure a deluxe, so be it!
Womprats. (maybe pack one in with a two pack of Jawas or a single Tusken) have 2-3 colors for variation.
Those little PK droids scene on the Trade Federation ship in TPM. ( http://www.starwars.com/databank/droid/pk4/index.html ) Who cares if they look like the bending lamp from Pixar! I want them!!!

pbarnard
10-27-2006, 04:14 PM
Hydrospanners, boxes, welders, welding goggles, Imperial/Rebel Troops the DH-17/Merr Sonn 44s, Stormtroopers E-11 and concussion rifle and at random the T-21 repeater, Rebel Pilots with the DL-18 (luke style) blaster and at least some sort of crate...

Vaporators for Tatooine background characters, Glasses and table/stand for Cantina characters, Jabba's palace some sort of art piece from the background.

El Chuxter
10-27-2006, 04:30 PM
dindae, post #10 was not Tycho discussing mouse droids. You lose. :(

Battle Droid
10-27-2006, 04:59 PM
Neimoidian Mechno-Chair & Hologram Projector.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-27-2006, 05:03 PM
I'd eventually like to see both Jango and Boba with a buttload of accessories all in one, including a better flamethrower, jetpacks with small flame effects, rope thing, arm claws, blasters, and whatever crazy crap they use in the EU. That would be sweet, if done well.

DarkArtist
10-27-2006, 08:10 PM
I think Tycho will post about mouse droids long after this post has ceased getting additional replies.

I would also love to see background stuff like vaporators, various droids, bar accessories, etc. One thing I would like to see is that every pilot have removable helmets though.

JON9000
10-27-2006, 08:57 PM
'Mouse Droids'

That's been done already, though!

jetpacks with small flame effects

Will preview Jango's pack fit on Kamino Jango's back?

jjreason
10-27-2006, 11:42 PM
I couldn't agree more with the Moisture Evaporator sentiments - that's a MUST have.

Rogue II
10-28-2006, 08:51 AM
I thought Hasbro said they are making the Moisture Evaporator in '07 as well as the curved bar sections for the cantina in one of the Q&As.

Jargo
10-28-2006, 11:38 AM
Sebulba's massage chair.

Neimoidian mechno chair and Pylate bird in its cage on a stand.

Cantina seats/stools and tables.

The missing engine cowel panel from Luke's landspeeder.

The Lars homestead garage droid oil bath.

Death star command viewscreen, circular segmented command station,

Access and egress ladders for starfighters like the X-wing and Y-wing. Docking bay/hangar stuff like cargo crates, cargo sled, vehicle maintenance energiser with proper flexible hoses, those floor lights from echo base hangar, an overhead maintenance platform like the one in Echo base hangar.

Yavin base battle command 'death star approaching' round display monitor and more tactical display screens like the one that came with Rieeken.

Jabba's palace seat cushions and tables and drink glasses, Jabba's wind chime, Tauntaun and Jerba wall trophies, spit roast from behind Jabba's dias, hologame machine from by the throne room entrance.

Tusken raider hut - frame of plastic with fabric tent to stretch over the top. Could possibly be done Umbrella style so it collapses for packaging purposes. Tusken stove, Tusken ceremonial mask (see visual dictionaries).

Ewok spears, clubs, bows and arrows, hunting callers/whistle pipes, bait on spikes, net traps, battering ram log on ropes, drums, fire and spit.

Gungan Farseein binoculars, curly horn instrument, ceremonial drums, victory parade Falumpaset saddle.

small background droids and critters. most figures should have a buddy pack-in. be it a dwarf Nuna, a Scurrier rodent, a Mynock, a Duracrete slug, a Naboo fish, a Neimoidian PK droid, a Glazier droid, a welding droid, a correctly scaled mouse droid, a rolo droid, or whatever.

clear figure stand. just a small stand large enough to take a figure and keep it upright but not over large like the ovoid ones released not long ago. maybe round, embossed with the logo of affilliation like the rebel, imperial, mandalorian, clone, black sun, republic insignias. Nothing fancy, nothing showy. just a clear disk with a peg or two.

Blackthorpe
10-28-2006, 12:57 PM
That's a good list, Mr. Daddypants. I'll have to think on this one a bit. I will say that vaporators would be nice, as would segments that could be combined into a larger scene/diorama/accessory.

Jargo
10-28-2006, 04:54 PM
y'know. if I sat down and did it properly i could make a list as long as a poor kids christmas list. those were just off the top of my head.

hasbro has said they've thought about modular dioramas but it's not economically sound for them to approach doing it. in fact playsets, aside from the cantina bar sections seem to something hasbro is actively avoiding while the marketplace is so unstable.

best hope is that some other company can convince hasbro to release the part of the license relating to playsets and then have a different company make some proper display diorama set pieces rather than have the usual crappy playset crud hasbro produces when they eventually get around to getting back into that area of the line.

hasbro makes decent figures and accessories. They make decent critters/creatures/beasts and good vehicles. However, they make appallingly bad playsets and diorama environments.

we need someone else doing those. and doing them well. and cheaply. even not so cheap would be ok if they were properly scaled and detailed.

hasbro should do what they do well and concentrate on that.

Phantom-like Menace
10-29-2006, 09:50 AM
clear figure stand. just a small stand large enough to take a figure and keep it upright but not over large like the ovoid ones released not long ago.

For my entire life I have wondered why this is not a standard pack-in with all action figures. It makes so much sense it's almost criminal not to have them. G.I. Joe came close for a while there, but they really do need to be clear, not colored, and the G.I. Joe stands had too much vertical height. Something more streamlined would be a bit nicer, so it doesn't look like the figure is standing on a pitcher's mound.

Devo
11-01-2006, 08:09 AM
I want all the Rebel Hangar bay stuff that Daddypants mentioned. My Yavin and echo base hangars look too barren. Ladders, floor lights, vehicle energisers and overhead maintenance platforms sound good to me. Along with small 'pack-in' like droids and crates. We also need more actual personel but since this is an accessories thread.

Oh and also I'd like the control stick accessory for the Naboo starfighter that came with the Episode I pilot Anakin to be reissued either with a figure or with a naboo starfighter rerelease. Its a great little accessory that makes the cockpit look more realistic and I'm even using it in my Red Leader X-wing and it looks great there too. For that matter Hasbro should create new control stick accessories tailored for all of the existing starfighter vehicles including the Y-wing, A-wing and snowspeeders whose cockpits are otherwise a bit bare and not seemingly the most manageable for would-be pilots - particularly the snowspeeder toy which doesn't even have cockpit stickers let alone a featured control panel. Y'know what I'm putting this in the Hasbro Q&A.

DarkArtist
11-02-2006, 07:23 AM
I want holsters, every figure should have a holster with removable gun, at least those who use blasters and such. I thought that was one of the coolest things with the Comm-Tech Han that the gun was removable.

dindae
11-02-2006, 07:58 AM
That would be cool my 3PO has been itching to bust a cap in Han's @$$ for a long time. :thumbsup:

DarkArtist
11-02-2006, 02:46 PM
Hey I'm waiting for R2 to break out a Clone Trooper rifle and pop some serious cap in both those jawas and ewoks.:yes: