PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Figures

master J
10-27-2006, 02:26 PM
Anyone out there collecting these? I found a few characters at TRU, but I cannot find them anywhere else?! Do they sell these at Walmart or Target?

Rocketboy
10-27-2006, 02:30 PM
Didn't know there were any.
Is there an Ivan Drago?
*crosses fingers*

decadentdave
10-27-2006, 07:53 PM
Saw them at TRU. Pretty neat but I'm gonna wait for the Hot Toys 12" Rocky and Clubber. Drago is coming from Jakks. He should be in series 4 (they are doing a series from each film).

bobafrett
10-28-2006, 08:32 AM
We got a box of these in at Wal-Mart. One of the figures was a side of beef, with a bloody white jacket. Strangest figure I have seen. I don't believe there were any Ivan Drago figures though Rocketboy. Mostly main characters from the first Rocky movie including a before and after Apollo Creed.

2-1B
10-28-2006, 09:51 AM
They had these all shown at Steve's other site and I think it's an amazing line...Spider Rico and Paulie's Robot would be my first 2 choices, but I'm not collecting these.

Jayspawn
11-01-2006, 11:40 PM
Neat looking but I'm not collecting these.

I have a best friend to collects WWF figures and he's getting select figures to mix with wrestling for variety.

evenflow
11-03-2006, 08:40 PM
I bought the meat when i first saw them all and nothing else. Today i picked up the Rocky 3 box set at KB

plasticfetish
11-03-2006, 09:47 PM
Posted a link to some pics that I took over at the actionfigs.com Rocky thread (http://www.actionfigs.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2990&postcount=23).

I picked up "The Meat" and "training" Rocky. They're very silly on the whole, and very Jakks Pacific-ish, but a lot of fun I think.

2-1B
11-04-2006, 11:03 AM
Those are awesome! They almost make me want to come out of collecting retirement.

RooJay
11-05-2006, 05:36 PM
I hate Jakk's product normally, but I cannot wait to collect these all! I have been waiting for a comprehensive Rocky toyline since the '70s! I don't think anyone could ever have hoped for a more comprehensive line than this one - THE MEAT! How awesome is that?! I think I would actually box Mister T himself for that Clubber Lang figure! I think this has to be the most absolutely fun action figure line to come along in a long, long time. I eagerly await the release of the Rocky boxing ring that I'm sure is coming. I'm also really hoping they do a Brigitte Nielsen Build-A-Figure for series 4! 10 inches tall oughta do it for that monster.

JetsAndHeels
11-05-2006, 07:40 PM
Jakks announced that the Ivan Drago will be in a 2-pack. It will include Drago and a Barry Bonds figure, complete with anabolic steroids and syringes.