PDA

View Full Version : QUESTIONS FOR HASBRO - round 16

JediTricks
10-28-2006, 11:01 PM
Please post your VOTE for up to 4 {four} of the questions provided in this thread, letting us know which ones you most want to see asked on Friday, November 3rd. Keep in mind that your votes in round 15 do not count in this round, so if your question is still on the list, you may want to vote for it again.

Also, when submitting a new question post it separately from your votes, a moderator will later add it to the list and edit if needed. Try to keep new questions as clear and concise as possible, and keep in mind Hasbro is not answering questions about potential specific 2007 figures at this point. Here are Hasbro's answers from previous SSG questions (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=13&p2_articleid=76); and from other sites (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=13&p2_articleid=77).

Questions we asked from the last round:
In a recent Q&A you stated it's important that Cantina patrons have bendable knees because many were sitting. With that said, why don't the figures in Death Star Briefing pack have bendable knees? If I remember correctly these guys were all sitting down, besides Vader and maybe Tarkin.
Would Hasbro consider changing the Greatest Hits-style line to have packaging different from the regular basic line, the cardback graphics being more different than they currently are, so both it and the regular line draw unique attention from each other?
Is there any way that HasbroToyShop.com could be better-stocked than it is? There's rarely any new Star Wars product on the site. And could HasbroToyShop.com's ordering system be augmented with an active preorder system on all items listed as "coming soon"? Currently they cannot be preordered if they're still listed as "coming soon". And/or how about an email-notification system on "coming soon" and "out of stock" items? All the pages say now are "check back soon" which isn't too handy, especially for high-demand items that sell out quickly once they go online.
With Hasbro now producing 6" super articulated Marvel figures, could we eventually see a special line with 6" super articulated Star Wars figures?
Will you ever release the Trade Federation PK Droid seen in The Phantom Menace? You could use the Star Wars Saga SP-4 figure mold for the body since they have the same design, and just make a new head.
What is with the somewhat recent practice of putting the faces of clone template actors Temuera Morrison and Bodie Taylor on helmeted troopers that we never see unmasked in the movies, especially those in the Original Trilogy who likely are not clones (and if they are clones wouldn't be clones of Jango Fett since the DNA source was killed in Episode 2)?Current questions (vote for up to 4):

- What is the status/future of Action Fleet under its original concept - minifigure interaction and true play features? And what is the status/future of actual Micro Machines (the smallest vehicles Galoob regularly made in plastic)?
- What is the status of Playskool's Jedi Force line?

- Having met some of you at SD Comic-Con, where I've been able to talk to you and learn all sorts of things about the struggle involved in making these toys, I wonder if maybe you'd consider sharing a lot more of that with collectors in general? If not, why? - asked by Plasticfetish
- Back when you were posting updates about the Fan's Choice figure development on your site, it did a lot to generate interest. Any chance that you'd go back to doing somethig like that? If not, why?
- I've seen the Kenner and Galoob logos on a few things lately. Is that just a "special" thing, or are we looking to see a relaunch of some old brands?
- Are more properties aside from Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Marvel, and Transformers planned for the Titanium Series lines?
- With each figure in The Saga Collection line having at least 6 different "exclusive hologram figure" pack-ins, some collectors think these were created solely to sell multiples of the same figure to completists. What was the thinking behind these "exclusive hologram figure" pack-ins, and why change the color from blue to red when there were no red character holograms in the movies?
- What are the chances of seeing a relauch of the Collector Fleet series (the larger, electronic starships of the Rebel Blockade Runner, Imperial Star Destroyer, & the very-rare Super Star Destroyer from '96), with new entries such as ROTS ships like the Venator Class Star Destroyer and The Invisible Hand?
- Any chance of getting a figure of "Heater", the character name given to the human actor stand-in for Jabba in for A New Hope played by Declan Mullholland?
- What's the chance of re-releasing older, harder-to-find figures (such as the Sio Bibble wave, the Admiral Motti wave, etc.)?
- Canadaian collectors miss out on a many of the US-only store exclusives. Any chance Canadians could have every exclusive figure/vehicle/combination made available on shop.starwars.com after their shelf runs in the US stores?
- Why were there only 5 Vintage-style figures this year, and why was Empire Strikes Back left out of the line-up when there are such candidates as Snowtrooper, Bespin Luke, Bespin Han, the Hoth incarnations of Han, Luke, & Leia, and even ESB style Boba Fett waiting to be made?
- Is there any possibility of seeing a 7" Unleashed Clone Wars Animated wave?
- Removable lightsaber blades so Jedi figures could have saber accessories that were "on" or "off" and could be worn on their belts was a good concept, but this made the blades more fragile. Are there any plans to release Jedi figures - both main characters and secondary - with both solid one piece ignited lightsaber and "off" lightsaber hilt accessories?
- What is the status of the Holiday line? Any thoughts to a release of a Padme & Anakin with baby Luke manger type of scene?
- With talk about the Expanded Universe figures returning in 2007, are the EU figures going to be short-packed like Scorch or will there be enough for everyone?
- Would Hasbro willing to create a catalog of replacement parts for those parts that break or get easily lost on vehicles and playsets so consumers can always get replacements even long after the toy has stopped manufacturing? If not, why not?
- If Hasbro feels that mid-sized vehicles is the way to go, then will we be seeing more airspeeders and landspeeders in the forseeable future? Some of the airspeeders are pretty much snubfighter sized.
- Eventually will all the Episode III Clone Commanders be released as an entire set?
- With the release of the George Lucas in Stormtrooper Disguise and the Lucas Family Collection, can we expect to see a George Lucas the Director action figure in his trademarked flannel shirt and perhaps variations of old and young Lucas?
- Will there ever be a Fan's Choice Titanium Series Forged Figure?
- Has Hasbro considered taking figures that were released in the original Kenner vintage line that have already been remade with modern VOTC quality (example: OTC Cloud Car Pilot) and packaging them on VOTC-style packaging, perhaps for a lower price than new-mold VOTC go for (msrp $10)?
- Are there going to be any more silver 'raw metal' Titanium 3" ships like the silver Slave I, 5-pack Millennium Falcon, 5-pack Death Star, etc.?
- Since two recent Neimoidian figures (Neimoidian Warrior and Lushros Dofine) were extremely heavy pegwarmers, how does that affect the chances of more Neimoidian figures being made in the future?
- Since the Saga Collection was extended, will the miniature hologram figures change color once again, stay red, or go back to blue?
- Is Hasbro considering doing a mail-away promotion for a complete set of the 60 basic figure coins in 2007 like Kenner did with the original POTF coins?
- Will the final 22 The Saga Collection figures be available in Canada?
- Vacuum-metallizing is nearly always used for C-3PO and R2-D2 even though it seems to be more troublesome to work with, makes the parts more fragile, is difficult to keep paint applied to, limits the amount of articulation & gimmicks that can be have, and the chromed-look doesn't scale down very well. The only time R2's vac-metallized dome has looked right is on the Episode I figure where a dull-coat was applied over it, and unfortunately this technique was never used again. And painted R2-D2 domes generally aren't painted shiny enough even though Hasbro has used shinier paints in other items. Why use vac-metallizing so often with these figures, why not use shiny metallic paints instead, and for remaining vac-metallized elements what about using dull-coat again?
- Knowing you can't (or won't) divulge any specifics - has pre-production begun on any of the new toy products that will come out in support of the 2 Star Wars tv series that are currently being developed?
- Will fans have a chance to vote for any never-before-made figures in 2007?
- Was it intentional for the recent Target-exclusive Rogue II Snowspeeder to be without stickers and the spring-loaded landing gear? (The landing leg in previous releases had a spring which held it in the down position when the door holding it was slid open.)
- Will the Rebel Troop Transport or Tantive IV vehicles ever be offered?
- Any chance of getting a TIE Defender, Moldy Crow, or other Expanded Universe vehicles? EU figures need EU ships to fly around in.
- In the Episode I line, the "Naboo Pilot" Anakin figure came with a "flight simulator" accessory that was really the panel with control sticks and actually fit in the Naboo Fighter vehicle. Would you consider reissuing this accessory in more accurate colors, and making similar "flight simulator" control stick accessories for the X-wing, Snowspeeder, Y-wing, TIE Fighter, Jedi Starfighters, etc.? These control stick accessories add a welcome layer of realism to the toys and could be released with future pilot figures or with the vehicles themsleves.
- Why go with the full card-width bubble and figures displayed in poses via the tray? Have you thought about going back to side-bubble, neutral-posed figures for basic figures a la the Vintage, POTF2, and Episode I lines which were easier to store carded and could fit more units into cases?Vote now, and feel free to add new questions too. Thanks for participating!

Kidhuman
10-28-2006, 11:08 PM
New Question:

Will you ever go back to nuetral posed packaging for the 3 3/4 line? They are easier to store for carded collectors and it beats preposed statue scen specific figures.

If it has been asked please disregard

LTBasker
10-28-2006, 11:09 PM

Battle Droid
10-28-2006, 11:50 PM
24 for now.

jjreason
10-29-2006, 10:15 AM
11, 14, 17.

I think 10 has been answered, based on the voting going on over at that other Ridiculous Site.

New: Knowing you can't (or won't) divulge any specifics - has pre-production begun on any of the new toy products that will come out in support of the 2 tv series that are currently being developed?

New: Are the pictures of the new Battlepacks (incl. Padme on Ilum) that are floating around the internet legit, or are they concept photos?

New: Will the EU figures planned for next year all be related to the upcoming video game, or will they be drawn from various EU sources? I'd love to see some figures from the "Tales of the Jedi" comics, particularly the final "Redemption" story line. (Sorry, not sure if that one has been asked or not).

New: Will fans have a chance to vote for any never-before-made figures again in 2007?

2-1B
10-29-2006, 10:51 AM
11, 14, 17

I have my Reasons for voting that way. ;)

Bacta Beast
10-29-2006, 06:21 PM
I Would like to ask if the plans for the release of the Target Shuttle have been scrapped all together. And also, was it intentional for the Target snowspeeder to be without sticker and spring loaded landing gear (unless some had found one the does). Thirdly, I've heard that Hasbro didn't change the mold of the Endor Luke to reflect the lack of the tunic he wore on Tatooine. I would like to know if they realize that this displeasing to fans and inaccurate!

Is this where I would post these questions for consideration?

Also, I'm curious if the question about putting Jango's likeness under the helmet of Imperial troops was actually asked of Hasbro. It's seems a little silly to me, and not likely to get a straight answer. Just because we never saw any of their faces doesn't mean that they weren't clones! how do we know that Lucas didn't intend for them to be? He made reference to the clone wars in the first movie, maybe he actually meant for them all to look the same! Either way it doesn't take away from the accuracy of the figure! Just leave the helmet on! Don't ruin it for the fan's that like it! I for one think it's a cool idea! I think it would be better to use our questions to get answers to questions like "why do you guys feel you have to cram the "Sith Infiltrator" into a $20 vehicle size scale!

El Chuxter
10-30-2006, 12:32 AM
I Would like to ask if the plans for the release of the Target Shuttle have been scrapped all together.

This very site reported a couple of days ago that it was listed on target.com briefly, so I would assume it's forthcoming soon.

JediTricks
10-30-2006, 04:41 PM
QUESTIONS 29-31 ADDED. QUESTION 10 STRICKEN.

jjreason, you have 1 vote left, since you added multiple questions but had only 1 vote slot, I did not include any votes for them yet.

Bacta Beast, you have 3 votes left.

New Question:
Will you ever go back to nuetral posed packaging for the 3 3/4 line? They are easier to store for carded collectors and it beats preposed statue scen specific figures.

If it has been asked please disregardI'm not sure what you're asking, do you mean narrow-bubble POTF2-style packaging?

I think 10 has been answered, based on the voting going on over at that other Ridiculous Site. Rats, I pulled one of the questions about that, forgot to pull the other. I'll strike it.

New: Are the pictures of the new Battlepacks (incl. Padme on Ilum) that are floating around the internet legit, or are they concept photos?They're legit, production samples at least, so I won't add this one.

Will the EU figures planned for next year all be related to the upcoming video game, or will they be drawn from various EU sources? I'd love to see some figures from the "Tales of the Jedi" comics, particularly the final "Redemption" story line.I think they're the comic 2packs and such, not sure what upcoming video game you mean.

I Would like to ask if the plans for the release of the Target Shuttle have been scrapped all together.Why would you think they are? Target took down their page with them, but it wasn't an ordering page, Hasbro suggested they were just jumping the gun with the news.

I've heard that Hasbro didn't change the mold of the Endor Luke to reflect the lack of the tunic he wore on Tatooine. I would like to know if they realize that this displeasing to fans and inaccurate!Luke doesn't lose his vest until he turns himself over to the Imperials on Endor, so it's not inaccurate.

Also, I'm curious if the question about putting Jango's likeness under the helmet of Imperial troops was actually asked of Hasbro. It's seems a little silly to me, and not likely to get a straight answer. Just because we never saw any of their faces doesn't mean that they weren't clones!It was asked on Friday. The question addresses the clone issue in saying "especially those in the Original Trilogy who likely are not clones (and if they are clones wouldn't be clones of Jango Fett since the DNA source was killed in Episode 2)". If they don't answer it straight, they don't, but with so few votes last week it left the field wide open.

I think it would be better to use our questions to get answers to questions like "why do you guys feel you have to cram the "Sith Infiltrator" into a $20 vehicle size scale!Well, you didn't vote in the last 2 rounds, the votes were VERY close in both, your vote could have swung it out of the running - I thought it was an interesting question, it's tied more than once and not been included, so when it tied yet again I found it to be among the most interesting of that tie group.

dindae
10-30-2006, 05:13 PM
I'm gonna go with 9, 27, 30, & 28.

We have have a few Action Fleet questions. I know there are a lot of die hard fans but from there responses thus far have pretty much stated there are no plans and for the foreseeable future will be no plans. If people are voting for them cool but if not I would suggest ditching them.

Kidhuman
10-30-2006, 10:29 PM
I just want nuetral posed figures all around. I dont really care about the bubble. Look at Chirpa and the DS Gunner, they didnt have a fancy preposed look, just nuetral. Not like the "Cantina Han" preposed figure or the Saga 2 Luminara statue

JediTricks
10-31-2006, 06:44 PM
We have have a few Action Fleet questions. I know there are a lot of die hard fans but from there responses thus far have pretty much stated there are no plans and for the foreseeable future will be no plans. If people are voting for them cool but if not I would suggest ditching them.I know what you mean, I was going to cut the Collectors Fleet question this week but it got votes consistantly enough to make me think twice, plus it has a more open-ended nature. Also, even when we get negative responses, we're letting Hasbro know there's still interest in the product - look at their most recent reactions to talk of playsets for the 4" line, they're sick of hearing from everybody about it, that's got to put it in their minds.

BTW, thanks for voting for my chrome question, it came to me last Friday which meant no chance of getting asked then. :)

I just want nuetral posed figures all around. I dont really care about the bubble. Look at Chirpa and the DS Gunner, they didnt have a fancy preposed look, just nuetral. Not like the "Cantina Han" preposed figure or the Saga 2 Luminara statueHow is that easier to store? The DS Gunner is posed holding his gun, not standing robotic stiff like the VOTC figures. And Cantina Han isn't a statue, he's articulated enough to take cool poses even in the bubble. I'm still just not sure what the issue is with your question, and can you cite examples from OTC or later? I can't ask them to stop doing preposed statues when I can't think of any noteworthy examples from the past 2 and a half years.

Kidhuman
10-31-2006, 10:01 PM
I guess you can phrase it in the narrow bubble along the right hand side. I looked at the DS gunner and he is holding the gun, so scratch that. The best examples are the VTSC and VOTC figures. and if you want to go back further, EP1 and prior.

Mike Falcon
11-01-2006, 12:35 PM
4, 8, 17, and 30.

My own:
Will any of the EU figures come from the Marvel Comics series? (i.e. Baron Tagge, Valence the Hunter, etc.)

Will the Rebel Troop Transport vechile ever be offered? Or the Tantive IV?

MF

DarkArtist
11-01-2006, 03:20 PM
I actually have a question to add on to the list even though we can answer it for ourselves but would still love to get an official answer from Hasbro.

"In regards to the Battlepacks, why is it that the figures included in the sets are rarely new sculpts or figures that would make the battlepack a huge sellout . We are constantly seeing these battlepacks with re-hashed figures. For $19.99 and up I want new figures, plus this is a good way to package certain figures that the collector's want ie Yarna, ice cream man, etc."

DarkArtist
11-01-2006, 03:23 PM
Oh more questions popped into my mind.

"Will we ever get Prequel figures done in the VOTC fashion and if so can we get some intermixed with the next waves of VOTC."

"Any chance of getting a 3 & 3/4 scale TIE Defender or Moldy Crow ? EU figures need EU ships to fly around in."

JediTricks
11-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Questions 32-33 added.

DarkArtist, you have 3 votes left.

I guess you can phrase it in the narrow bubble along the right hand side.I'm confused, before you said that wasn't the case when I asked if it was.

I looked at the DS gunner and he is holding the gun, so scratch that. The best examples are the VTSC and VOTC figures. and if you want to go back further, EP1 and prior.I need examples of figures that are problematic because they're not neutrally-posed in the bubble, the statue figures you mentioned previously (I can't cite Saga 2 Luminara because I have no idea what you're talking about there). And I need to understand why they're a problem these days.

Will any of the EU figures come from the Marvel Comics series? (i.e. Baron Tagge, Valence the Hunter, etc.)Here's what Hasbro said on Oct 22nd:
SWcollector.com: Since the Star Wars Comic Packs revealed so far show figures packed with reprints of the original Marvel Comics adaptation of Star Wars #1-3, will we be seeing similar two-packs for issues #4-6 in 2007? -- Darth Zirock

Hasbro: Not initially. We are going to move into some Dark Horse-produced titles after that with occasional dips into the Marvel issues after that. We see the future of the line being roughly 75% Dark Horse / 25% Marvel in the long run.

I actually have a question to add on to the list even though we can answer it for ourselves but would still love to get an official answer from Hasbro.

"In regards to the Battlepacks, why is it that the figures included in the sets are rarely new sculpts or figures that would make the battlepack a huge sellout . We are constantly seeing these battlepacks with re-hashed figures. For $19.99 and up I want new figures, plus this is a good way to package certain figures that the collector's want ie Yarna, ice cream man, etc."Here are previous Hasbro comments that touch on the issue...
Aug 11th:
FFURG.com: Along the same line as above, what about a ROJ Rebel Briefing with SAGA General Madine, Mon Mothma (new using the ROTS sculpt), (retooled) Admiral Ackbar, and SAGA General Calrissian with a hologram Death Star II?

Hasbro: Ahh - great question! The mainline, or national battle packs are designed with kids foremost in mind. That's why there are very few new, and they are more commonly themed repacks with a heavy concentration of recognizeable and cool kid characters along with a couple lesser known characters to complete the theme (Battle for Sarlacc being a prime example of this). Now for exclusive battle packs, we take a different approach. We design these to be collector-targeted, knowing that if we strike the right chord they are something collectors will want to go to that retailer to find and ensure the sell-through at the retailer. This is why the exclusive battle packs have more of a troop building flavor to them. They are designed specifically to ensure that the packs will be able to sell through in a certain period of time. and Aug 25th:
GalacticHunter.com: How does the team go about pitching and developing Battle Pack concepts? How do they decide which figure gets a re-deco, which pieces can be "repurposed" or repainted to form a new piece, and what ties it all together?

Hasbro: Battle Packs start out by establishing the target: kid (mainline) or collector (exclusive), then we go from there. Sometimes we have ideas we've been saving. This is especially true for the collector ones where there are a lot of "wouldn't it be cool if..." discussions. For the kid targeted ones, we may look to a scene we can complete with existing figures (like the Arrest of Palpatine) or a compelling collection of figures with enough combat between them that it seems like a solid pack. During the ideation, the design team often has ideas on updgrades or new deco that could be done to existing figures to make them fresh... often ideas they had been saving for the right opportunity. The better battlepacks are the ones that are either grounded in a specific scene and have a nice group of strong characters, or where the theme (such as Mace Windu's Squadron) binds together the whole set in a very strong way.

"Will we ever get Prequel figures done in the VOTC fashion and if so can we get some intermixed with the next waves of VOTC."They commented on that back on Sept 1st:

JediInsider.com: Any plans for a VOTC Jango Fett figure?

Hasbro: Prequel Vintage is an interesting concept (if not an oxymoron) but we're not there yet… we'd like to continue to concentrate on classic Kenner figures that should be updated first. At some point we can see doing what you suggest, but it's not anytime in the near future.

Devo
11-01-2006, 09:14 PM
New Question:

Would Hasbro consider reissuing the control stick accessory from the Episode I Naboo pilot Anakin figure? This was a nifty accessory tailored specifically for the Naboo starfighter toy but I've recently discovered that it fits the Red leader and Dagobah X-wings quite nicely and adds some extra realism. This control stick, or new ones designed to fit the cockpits of other vehicles like the Y-wing or snowspeeder, could be released with future pilot figures or indeed the vehicles themselves.

El Chuxter
11-01-2006, 09:28 PM
New Question:

Would Hasbro consider reissuing the control stick accessory from the Episode I Naboo pilot Anakin figure? This was a nifty accessory tailored specifically for the Naboo starfighter toy but I've recently discovered that it fits the Red leader and Dagobah X-wings quite nicely and adds some extra realism. This control stick, or new ones designed to fit the cockpits of other vehicles like the Y-wing or snowspeeder, could be released with future pilot figures or indeed the vehicles themselves.

Are you serious? As obvious as it sounds, I never tried fitting it into any of the fighters. I figured it was a useless pice of carp. I'll have to check that out when I get that particular figure unpacked.

jjreason
11-01-2006, 10:22 PM
JT - from what I understand, those concept pictures that have been coming out on Hyperspace ("Secrets of Star Wars") have all been from the development of a videogame. I'm assuming it will be the "big event" for 2007, based on the hoopla, and am expecting that the whole EU wave we're supposed to get will be from it.

Am I mis-informed?

Kidhuman
11-02-2006, 12:47 AM
JT, I like the narrow bubble packaging, I think the figures looked alot better than the pre-posed disco dancing figures that are in a package now.

Basicvally, have they thought about going back to nuetral posed figures in packaging. Use the VOTC and VTSC as references and figures like the U. Clone trooper in a preposed fashion, .

JediTricks
11-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Questions 34-35 added.

Devo, KH, you have 3 votes left.

New Question:
I reworked it because it the Naboo Fighter controls are completely different from the control sticks in all other Star Wars vehicles, it wouldn't make sense in them, but the idea is something I'd like to see and have even suggested before.

Are you serious? As obvious as it sounds, I never tried fitting it into any of the fighters. I figured it was a useless pice of carp. I'll have to check that out when I get that particular figure unpacked.You know the cardback for the figure shows it attaching to the Naboo Fighter toy, right?

JT - from what I understand, those concept pictures that have been coming out on Hyperspace ("Secrets of Star Wars") have all been from the development of a videogame. I'm assuming it will be the "big event" for 2007, based on the hoopla, and am expecting that the whole EU wave we're supposed to get will be from it.

Am I mis-informed?I dunno how it didn't click in my brain before, but I just realized they already responded with the answer back on Sept 29th:

Hasbro: There will be a themed EU wave next year that will have most, if not all, of the EU figures (Clone Wars and game-related figures). Most of the 6 movies, but not all, will have at least one wave while some will have more than 1.

JediTricks
11-02-2006, 05:06 PM
Ok gang, please vote, today's the last full day for votes, we're really low on votes this week and I doubt you would want me to make the decision for you. :p

Here's my votes, by the way:

1 af/mm

28 vac-metallized figs

31 snowspeeder

34 control sticks

Rogue II
11-02-2006, 05:16 PM

Devo
11-02-2006, 07:28 PM
1, 12, 34, 35

And I approve of the changes to my new question. I wasn't even thinking of the jedi starfighters but the ROTS ones in particular could do with control stick features in that huge empty cockpit where the pilots appear to just wave their hands in the air.

Blue2th
11-02-2006, 07:44 PM
I'm glad you kept #8 Collector Fleet Question JT. I vote for it every time. My votes this time are: 8, 29, 32, and 33.

Kidhuman
11-03-2006, 07:03 AM
29, 26, 30 for my last three. Thanks JT.

Darth Jax
11-03-2006, 08:35 AM
8 - collector fleet
19 - clone commander set
35 - kh's package bubble question.
27 - tsc wm exclusives in canada

Darth Jax
11-03-2006, 08:37 AM
new question (have to wait for next week's list though):

since we've seen crossover with transformers done in titanium and attactix packs. gijoe now has sigma 6 and marvel superheroes in galactic hero style, will we get galactic hero gi joe figures?

Battle Droid
11-03-2006, 04:14 PM
New question,

Though you said you wouldn't be releasing any new Separatist Leaders or Neimoidians in 2007 does this include repaints and retools of existing ones?

JediTricks
11-03-2006, 04:41 PM
Well, that's it for this week. Thanks to everybody who voted, especially that last push which made a few questions stand out. I've added the latest questions to my list, they'll be on tomorrow's new round of questions.

Poll closed, look for a new round in the next day.