PDA

View Full Version : Lucas Stole my Name!!!

sith_killer_99
10-28-2006, 11:58 PM
I happened to be checking out the SW website and noticed the write up for the new Titanium Darth Maul. Here is what it said...

Darth Maul
Little is known about this dangerous Sith killer. Utterly devoid of personality, he was raised from childhood on a diet of cruelty, and grew into a man filled with rage and the power of the dark side.
http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/hasbro/news20061027.html

I mean does it strike anyone else as an odd use of those words together like that. Maul killed Jedi, not Sith! :confused: :confused:

Yeah, not only did they steal my name, then they go on to insult me "Utterly devoid of personality"!!!:Pirate: :Pirate:

Plus, I think they have been asking around about me, I suspect Kidhuman gave them that last little description of me..."he was raised from childhood on a diet of cruelty, and grew into a man filled with rage and the power of the dark side.":dev: :dev:

2-1B
10-29-2006, 10:00 AM
I don't get it, are they saying he is a Sith who kills or that he is a killer who happens to be a Sith? :confused:

And which one are you, by the way ? lol

Bobby Fett
10-29-2006, 10:57 AM
Yeah, not only did they steal my name, then they go on to insult me "Utterly devoid of personality"!!!:Pirate: :Pirate:

That's a pretty good assessment. :D

sith_killer_99
10-29-2006, 04:23 PM
That's a pretty good assessment.

:p :p

And which one are you, by the way ?

I am a killer of Sith!:) :)

JediTricks
10-30-2006, 02:51 PM
Hasbro stole your name, and now Darth Maul kills Sith. :p