PDA

View Full Version : My award for best E2 toy web site!

INDIANA
01-31-2002, 05:21 PM
This should be jointly shared by Nobletoys and E-Bay!

They have done more in a few hours to bring us the latest images of the newest figures that we haven't even seen before than any other site.

I'm sure there are a lot of web sites that have now been completely scooped and are very glad they have been playing by the rules all along.

Captain_John_Solo
01-31-2002, 07:05 PM
Makes me wonder if they will release a Boba fett, (not the young ep 2 version) with a removable helmet,... or if anyone will buy an extra jango just for the helmet.. to repaint it and make the removeable helmet Boba fett?

John solo

SirSteve
01-31-2002, 07:35 PM
Indiana, SSG has had those pictures for months... Hasbro is stopping us from posting them.

chewie
01-31-2002, 10:44 PM
I think this whole "playing nice" thing isn't working out too well. Even though you're not technically getting scooped, it still draws attention away from your site. I know you know this, and it probably eats at ya (well, it would me). But you are getting a coveted pass into Toyfair. I'm not sure which is worth more.

IMO, if I had high enough quality images lying around, that didn't look grainy, or prototype-ish, and looked good enough for display on a website, I'd have probably thumbed my nose already at Hasbro's Toyfair fishing bait.

GNT
01-31-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by SirSteve
Indiana, SSG has had those pictures for months... Hasbro is stopping us from posting them.

Maybe so but Nobletoys was the first to have them posted :)

INDIANA
02-03-2002, 12:23 PM
GNT is right. I hate to pick nits and I have heard a Gazillion times how your hands are tied....but I first saw the carded images of all the E2 figures was on E-Bay courtesy of Nobletoy. Having images a year ago that no one saw but you is really kind of pointless.