PDA

View Full Version : MR Millenium Falcon Pre-notification

dr_evazan22
11-03-2006, 09:27 AM
Last night I received my pre-notification for the MF:

Great News! The product listed below is now on its way to our distribution center in the U.S. You will be receiving another e-mail when the product arrives and is ready to ship-this is just to inform you that the following order is in line for processing.

Order number: 1757226818
Item: Millennium Falcon Studio Scale (SW-155LE)
Quantity: 1 units
Unit Price: $2199.00
Shipping: $91.78
Tax: $0.00
Total: $2,190.78
Available to ship week of: December 4, 2007

Please review and update your credit card information and double check your delivery address so that we can process your order quickly. We know youíve been anxiously waiting and we donít want anything held up.

You can verify your information by logging into your account at www.masterreplicas.com. Go to your history to review and update any information that needs to be changed.

If you have trouble updating your information on the website, or have additional questions, please call us at 1-866-REPLIKA (866-737-5452) or email us at customerservice@masterreplicas.com. Wholesale customers please email salesinfo@masterreplicas.com or contact your Sales Rep.

Come back and visit us soon! We always have exciting new information on our website!

Sincerely,
Master Replicas Customer Service

note: MR does know how to add... price considers CS discount.

JON9000
11-03-2006, 10:49 AM
If you actually come into possession of this piece, beware of bounty hunters. I am so jealous I could spit.

Jayspawn
11-03-2006, 07:07 PM
Congrats on getting/ordering the Falcon dr_evazan22!

Its gonna be a beauty. Make sure to post pictures when you get it!

I'd order one myself but there's so much already on my plate and Celebration 4 now seven months away doesnt help.

dr_evazan22
11-04-2006, 12:09 AM
I'd say thanks, but its still premature. I was hoping it wouldn't ship until AFTER the holidays (which, technically, it still could). Right now I'm still keeping in mind rule #1: Believe it when you see it. I'm also considering all the other SW items I have on order, and am REALLY hoping that the Fett blaster holds off a little longer now. Might have to cancel some SS items.

We'll see.

dr_evazan22
11-30-2006, 09:21 PM
Well, I am giddy as all Hell right now!

Came home and did a standard check of my bank accounts. Lo and behold! There is a hold on my acct for the Falcon! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!! Have yet to receive email confirmation and tracking info, but that's okay.

I ended up borrowing money from my mom (to pay for MF plus rent), and just deposited it 2 days ago, but I'll be able to repay her before '06 runs out.

Just to throw it out there, I'd like to see (and aquire) a Studio Scale Star Destroyer and Tantive IV. The SD more tho. 2 or 3 years between each tho.

Jayspawn
12-04-2006, 03:48 PM
Did anybody get their Falcon yet????

Philip Wise at RS got his! :razz:

dr_evazan22
12-06-2006, 08:03 PM
Got it today!!!!!!!!!!

Had it sent to my work addy (UPS - MR would only ship DHL). It came on its on skid / pallet. Definitely not 93lbs. The box is huge! Haven't opened it yet... wanted to pass on my good news. Have to move a couple things around first. I'll take some pics and post them (probably on the weekend).

I'm SO happy right now.

dr_evazan22
12-06-2006, 09:44 PM
OK....

First, I was getting ready to open the MF, looking over the sides of the box. I see it said carton 1.

time passes...

Get it set up, looking for where to plug in the AC adapter - not exactly where the diagram shows, but we figured it out and got it lit. YAYYYYYY!!!!!

Looking over it I see there is one little - SMALL- piece that is/was damaged. Will take a pic.

Then I open up the plaques. I got #1 of 1500. It doesn't mean too much in the grand scheme, but I think its really cool to get #1.

Slicker
12-06-2006, 10:23 PM
Most impressive on the count Dr. E!!

Can't wait to see pictures of it in a real fans hands (I refused to look at Wises).

Actually, for some reason, lower numbers mean more money in the aftermarket. I would highly doubt you'd sell it but having a #1 is definitely rare. I mean, come one. There's only 1 #1 MR Falcon out there!!!!

Jayspawn
12-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Well, Wises is the same as everyones who getting it. He's just good at taking pictures thats all.

Jayspawn
12-07-2006, 06:12 PM
Congrats dr_evazan22! Cant wait to see pictures! An MR Falcon certainly gives you bragging rights.

JediTricks
12-08-2006, 07:44 PM
That's fantastic! Granted, damage es el no bueno, but still... Congrats on the get, photos are a must!