PDA

View Full Version : Boba Fett 300th Figure Ltd Edition

S-Trooper
11-05-2006, 11:23 PM
I just noticed something that I need a little input on. I picked up the Boba Fett 300th Figure Ltd Edition off of the Bay and It has a White sided window box. Now I notice that there is a Green sided box variation as well. Are one of these harder come by than the other? Thanks in advance
S-T

JediTricks
11-06-2006, 02:15 AM
The white box was released first... I could swear we had a thread about this not too long ago but I can't find it. Anyway, the white box was released first, it's an unfinished design that I don't believe they intended to print and release to the public, so they didn't make many of them before pausing production to correct the mistake. The corrected green box came later and they made more of 'em.

Rogue II
11-06-2006, 09:52 AM
I remember that thread, too. I didn't post in it, but I thought about making a comment about Hasbro's ability to count. Hopefully, that thread's disappearance isn't a sign of a Romulan invasion.

El Chuxter
11-06-2006, 10:15 AM
I remember that thread, too. I didn't post in it, but I thought about making a comment about Hasbro's ability to count. Hopefully, that thread's disappearance isn't a sign of a Romulan invasion.

Gawd, I hope not! Should we call in the Kryptonian super-villains and 1960s TV heroes, and hope they arrive in a big red semi truck? :eek: