PDA

View Full Version : Careers After Star Wars: What are they doing now?

Tycho
11-10-2006, 10:18 AM
Has anyone really heard anything about Hayden Christensen since 2005?

What has he been doing? Will the kid get new movies or is he type-cast and done for? (Going back to college somewhere to work in a cubicle alongside Wil Wheaton?)

How about Ahmed Best?

Hugh Quarshie?

OK - we all know Natalie, Liam, Ewan, Samuel, Ian and others have plenty of famous alternate work apart from Star Wars.

The Classic actors managed to keep busy too (those that aren't basically retired).

Hayden has a long life ahead of him if he can't work as an actor. Maybe he is. I'm just lazy and wondered but didn't research it. So I've consulted the collective wisdom on SirStevesGuide.

El Chuxter
11-10-2006, 10:44 AM
According to IMDB, Hayden has filmed, is filming, or will film the following post-ROTS films:

Factory Girl (2006)
Awake (2007)
Chasing Temptation (2007)
Crash Bandits (2007)
Jumper (2008)

I'm sure the others have pages there, too, but I'm not doing all your work for you. :p

Oh, the Rancor from ROTJ went on to have a son after the movie was released. She named him Slicker.

Rocketboy
11-10-2006, 03:06 PM
Awake is with Jessica Alba about people that are still wide awake while under anestheia (sp?).

Jumper is with Samuel L Jackson and based on a book by Stephen Gould (I just finished the book and, while being a teenager novel, was pretty good). Hayden plays a kid that learns he has the ability to teleport.

JediTricks
11-10-2006, 05:30 PM
Hayden's also the Cheerleader in "Heroes": http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0659363/

Oh wait, wrong girly actor named "Hayden". :D

Jayspawn
11-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Harrison -hopefully will make Indiana Jones 4 sometime in the future.

2-1B
11-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Harrison Ford drinks the blood of anorexics to stay alive.

Jargo
11-11-2006, 03:15 PM
Carrie Fisher recites ancient anecdotes like a wine soaked grandmother for a living and appears in cameos in really poor movies.

mark hamill continues to become a natterjack toad.

Peter mayhew is perfecting the art of bored lethargy and creepy staring.

Kenny baker continues to look lost and be completely oblivious of what it is he actually does.

Anthony daniels has been in training to become a lizard.

Samuel jackson plays golf. and occasionally strolls through a movie on his way to the bank.

Natalie potatoman continues to misread her lines and look permanently startled.

Hayden Christensen smooches boys in public and tries very hard to be taken seriously by people other than kevin spacey.

Alec guiness turns in his grave.

Peter cushing's ghost wanders around looking for his comfy slippers.

dave prowse continues to wallow in his little fantasy world bubble of darth vader and the green cross code man.

christopher lee makes a living on the after dinner circuit telling people about the fact he's related to ian fleming the creator of james bond 007.

Hugh Quarshie bagged a role on BBC hspital drama 'Holby city' but was written out a while back. he's since retired to his room and lovingly strokes a picture of george lucas.

Phantom-like Menace
11-13-2006, 11:02 PM
Samuel jackson plays golf. and occasionally strolls through a movie on his way to the bank.

Well, that was pretty much great.

Jargo
11-14-2006, 05:16 PM
I thought so. quite sharp for me. I like it though. I'll have to use it again.

2-1B
11-14-2006, 07:32 PM
When I saw Chux's list, I was wondered where is Hayden's The Decameron aka Angels and Virgins ? Then I found out it is now aka Chasing Temptation.