PDA

View Full Version : last saga wave

DarkArtist
11-12-2006, 05:32 PM
has anyone found these yet or does anyone know when they are being released. I mean in three weeks it's gonna be December.

Kidhuman
11-12-2006, 05:38 PM
People still havent found all of Endor 2 yet. WM is holding a ton of stuff in their trailers out back and will be packing out round the clock after Black Friday so you have to be there most of the time to get em.

TheDarthVader
11-12-2006, 05:58 PM
I hear ya, KH. The two I can not find are Luke in Endor Gear and a black Endor Rebel Trooper. :(

Rogue II
11-12-2006, 08:01 PM
In the Q&A from another site, it says they won't be out until December. The only figure I've seen from the Endor Wave has was Vader, and that was a month ago.

Dark Marble
11-13-2006, 11:27 AM
I finally found the entire Endor/Naboo wave on the pegs of my Super Target last night. Luke flys of the shelves like you wouldn't believe. I am hoping that we don't get short changed on the final wave of figures like we did last year, especially with the exclusive Walmart figures...

DarthBrandon
11-13-2006, 01:54 PM
We've had that wave already, they were on sale this week for $4.97 Can, I picked up some more rebels (W & B) & I may get more Naboo Soldiers later this week. I wish the final wave was the one that was there & on sale because it's gonna hurt when I buy all those Clone Troopers.:D

dindae
11-13-2006, 02:10 PM
The fact that they are spread these last figures into 3 waves and stated in the Q & A that it will go on until March makes me wonder when the 07 waves are going to be released. Since EE and others have wave 1 available for order now I assume they will start hitting December/January. It will be odd to see two lines going on for the first 3 months.

Darth Cruel
11-13-2006, 02:43 PM
There are two waves left. The final wide-release wave and then the actual final wave of Saga that is a Wal-Mart exclusive. And I may have remembered where I got the info wrongly, but I seem to remember one of the A's from the Q's in one of the Q-n-A's on one of the sites that stated that the Saga line and the 30th anniversary line will overlap for the first three months of 2007. Normally I see stuff on the shelf about two weeks (on average) early, but it wouldn't surprise me to see the Appo wave a little later. Although that is strictly speculation on my part because I want Appo so bad and my luck usually works out that way.

dindae
11-13-2006, 03:10 PM
There are two waves left.

I don't know if you are counting wave 8 as out yet but this is what I'm counting as not released

Wave 8
Darth Maul (Sith Training, Saga #53)
Chewbacca (Cloud City Escape, Saga #54)
Kit Fisto (Clone Wars, Saga #55)
Clone Commander Cody (Holograph, Saga #56)
Clone Trooper (442nd Siege Battalion, ROTS green markings, Saga #57)
R5-J2 (Imperial Astromech, Saga #58)
Clone Trooper (Fifth Fleet Security, ROTS blue striped, Saga #59)
Clone Trooper (Sergeant, AOTC green, Saga #60)
Super Battle Droid (Kashyyyk, Saga #61)
Battle Droid 2-Pack (Kashyyyk, Saga #62)

Wave 9
Obi-Wan Kenobi (holographic, Saga #63)
Commander Appo (Saga #64)
Elite Corps Clone Trooper (Saga #65)
Jedi Master Yarael Poof (Saga #66)
R4-K5 (Darth Vader's Astromech Droid, Saga #67)
Padme Amidala (Saga #68)
Combat Engineer Clone Trooper (Saga #69)

Wave 10 (Wal-Mart)
Kitik Keed'kak (Saga #70)
Kabe & Nabrum Leids (Saga #71)
Labria (Saga #72)
Aurra Sing (Saga #73)
R2-M3 (Saga #74)

Darth Cruel
11-13-2006, 03:27 PM
I don't know if you are counting wave 8 as out yet but this is what I'm counting as not released

Wave 8
Darth Maul (Sith Training, Saga #53)
Chewbacca (Cloud City Escape, Saga #54)
Kit Fisto (Clone Wars, Saga #55)
Clone Commander Cody (Holograph, Saga #56)
Clone Trooper (442nd Siege Battalion, ROTS green markings, Saga #57)
R5-J2 (Imperial Astromech, Saga #58)
Clone Trooper (Fifth Fleet Security, ROTS blue striped, Saga #59)
Clone Trooper (Sergeant, AOTC green, Saga #60)
Super Battle Droid (Kashyyyk, Saga #61)
Battle Droid 2-Pack (Kashyyyk, Saga #62)

Wave 9
Obi-Wan Kenobi (holographic, Saga #63)
Commander Appo (Saga #64)
Elite Corps Clone Trooper (Saga #65)
Jedi Master Yarael Poof (Saga #66)
R4-K5 (Darth Vader's Astromech Droid, Saga #67)
Padme Amidala (Saga #68)
Combat Engineer Clone Trooper (Saga #69)

Wave 10 (Wal-Mart)
Kitik Keed'kak (Saga #70)
Kabe & Nabrum Leids (Saga #71)
Labria (Saga #72)
Aurra Sing (Saga #73)
R2-M3 (Saga #74)

I was taking in to account that it can be bought on eBay from people who have the wave in-hand. So even if it is just a few cases released early on the sly...it is out somewhere. I am just being technical, I guess.

dindae
11-13-2006, 03:41 PM
That's cool. My definition usually leans towards people finding it at retail. But you could have also been saying that 70-74 are an exclusive rather than a true wave which also makes sense to me so I was just clarifying since I feel it is going to be very confusing when the 07 wave starts in December and the 06 waves bleed into March. :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

DarkArtist
11-14-2006, 07:29 AM
well galactichunter.com has pics up of holo obi, padme, and poof. poof looks like he is packaged with a concept stormie lightsaber and obi's lightsaber is not attached like the early pics showed.

mtriv73
11-14-2006, 09:35 AM
I hope that's just a mock-up of Poof. I really don't like that lightsaber. The Padme looks good, her weapon is just a little large though.

DarkArtist
11-27-2006, 07:08 AM
did anyone have any luck finding these on Black Friday. I figured since it's one of the busiest days of the year in regards to shopping that stores would have them stocked out by now.

Slicker
11-27-2006, 08:58 AM
I hear ya, KH. The two I can not find are Luke in Endor Gear and a black Endor Rebel Trooper. :(Those are the exact same two I can't find TDV.

I don't plan on seeing the last wave until after the new year the way things are going.

Kidhuman
11-27-2006, 05:37 PM
Dang Slick, if I knew you needed brother man, I had one in hand on Black Friday. I put it back though, sorry mojo

Slicker
11-27-2006, 05:42 PM
Dang Slick, if I knew you needed brother man, I had one in hand on Black Friday. I put it back though, sorry mojoTis all good.

Chux, has one that he's gonna send with some other goodies for me.

I'm down to just Luke Endor now and I'm hoping someone takes the Scorch for Luke trade...:yes: