PDA

View Full Version : Found the Transformer w/Titaniums

Kidhuman
11-13-2006, 07:20 PM
Wal-Mart had 4 case this morning marked

SW Transformers and Titanium Bonus on them. My only guess is the sets are finally being shipped. Be on the look out.

Warstar
11-13-2006, 10:11 PM
Found and snagged this set today at my local Wal-Mart- they only had 3, so presumably one more was there and bought.

I've opened the set (I am SO glad I waited to get the Han and Chewie TF now!) AND- 2 things:

1. Both ships are SHINEY gold ala the Gold Darth's TIE from ToyFair/SDCC. I think that's a change from the proto Gold Falcons sold on Ebay a while back, as I recall them being DULL gold...can anyone back me up on this? The Gold Standard TIE looks nice, too.

2. (And this REALLY makes me mad, actually) NO stands for the ships are included in the package! TEH SUCK! So now I have 2 stand-less Titanium Gold ships to add to my Gold Collection (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=32414).

*SIGH!* Anyone got 2 spare stands they don't want? I'll gladly take them off your hands to display these. I'll try to get some pics up but the GOOD digital camera I use is unavailable at the moment. :(

britcit3
11-14-2006, 11:38 AM
Evenin' all,

Any chance one of you lot can bag this for me and post to the UK?

Will galdly pay paypal or send cash.

Cheers

BC3

Darth Michael
11-14-2006, 05:46 PM
*SIGH!* Anyone got 2 spare stands they don't want?All you need is $10 and a pair of peg warmers, and you've got yourself two stands. Maybe get something that has a stand, but can be satisfactorily displayed without using its stand. Like a TIE fighter, perhaps.

Warstar
11-14-2006, 06:52 PM
Not a bad idea, Darth Michael...I already have a spare TIE Fighter though...hmm...I'm sure I can think of something :)

And BritCit- the Gold ships come in a $35 Transformer set. I'd be willing to get a set for ya (assuming they still have some) but after PayPal fees and shipping (the box is sizable) you're going to pay an awful lot for these 2 ships- and you'll have the Transformer to contend with.

My advice? Watch Ebay- the ships themselves without the TF's will have to show up eventually...I wonder what they'll go for, though, ya know?

ascmclarencoupe
11-14-2006, 07:07 PM
*SIGH!* Anyone got 2 spare stands they don't want? I'll gladly take them off your hands to display these.

Warstar,

I still haven't found a Mace Windu SF around here, If you are interested, I will trade you three spare stands for one Windu SF.

Brent

dindae
11-14-2006, 08:31 PM
Apparently this is going to be a black friday discount item for 28.88. Not a bad deal but I don't think $7 is enough for me to venture to stores that day.

http://bfads.net/pop/5161

Ironically Target is offering the set for $15 that day but no pack ins

Kidhuman
11-14-2006, 10:34 PM
Targets set is with out the Titaniums though. Its a WM exclusive.

britcit3
11-15-2006, 11:51 AM
If anybody can bag this for me @ $35 & postage & Paypal costs to UK, the price tag ain't putting me off.

My son wants the TF for Xmas and I want the Titaniums!

BC3

JediTricks
11-15-2006, 04:11 PM
I'll be honest, I'm strongly considering getting the set from Target at $15, that price is just too good and without special packaging I dunno what I'd do with the gold Titaniums anyway - I mean I'd like to have 'em, but not for $15 more.

Kidhuman
11-15-2006, 05:06 PM
see if WM will price match

JediTricks
11-15-2006, 05:15 PM
They won't, it's a different item. The WMs in my area are very tough about that sort of thing.

Warstar
11-16-2006, 04:42 AM
Warstar,

I still haven't found a Mace Windu SF around here, If you are interested, I will trade you three spare stands for one Windu SF.

Brent

With shipping? LMK- otherwise, I'll set out to find a spare Mace JSF for ya- to open or to keep closed?

(I like the Gold TIE and Falcon...I gotta do pics at some point :p)

ascmclarencoupe
11-16-2006, 10:06 AM
With shipping? LMK- otherwise, I'll set out to find a spare Mace JSF for ya- to open or to keep closed?

(I like the Gold TIE and Falcon...I gotta do pics at some point :p)

I only need one to open, so if the packaging is a little miffed, no biggie.

Whatever you think is fair, we can pay for each others shipping or just do an even trade. My zip code is 49047.

In case you are wondering, 5 year old son who is now a huge SW fan, wanted a WM 5-pack to play with, so I put the stands away in case I ever needed a replacement, but I doubt I will ever need all 5 of them.

Brent

joshephe
11-16-2006, 03:20 PM
How much did it cost?

Kidhuman
11-16-2006, 07:56 PM
If you mean the TF set it is 35 dollars.

Warstar
11-16-2006, 11:23 PM
I only need one to open, so if the packaging is a little miffed, no biggie.

Whatever you think is fair, we can pay for each others shipping or just do an even trade. My zip code is 49047.

In case you are wondering, 5 year old son who is now a huge SW fan, wanted a WM 5-pack to play with, so I put the stands away in case I ever needed a replacement, but I doubt I will ever need all 5 of them.

Brent

Cool- I'll see if I can dig a Mace JSF up then- and yea, we'll work even trade on shipping :) My zip is 59715. Should be $4.10 USPS Priority Mail- I'll PM ya when I find another Mace- they WERE common around here...seems a lot of them have vanished...:(

joshephe
11-16-2006, 11:31 PM
If you mean the TF set it is 35 dollars.

Is that with the gold titanium ships in it?

Kidhuman
11-17-2006, 09:09 AM
Yes it is.