PDA

View Full Version : Ice Cream Maker Guy Figure

DarkArtist
11-14-2006, 07:11 PM
Hey over on ebay if you type in a search for custom star wars there is great custom of the Ice Cream Maker Guy up for auction, the body is a Naboo Pilot and a Endor Rebel Head

Jargo
11-14-2006, 07:13 PM
good grief.

Darth Jax
11-14-2006, 08:14 PM
if he came single carded i'd get one, since i have a sickness. otherwise i don't need him.

jedi master sal
11-14-2006, 11:40 PM
It's funny this thread is brought up because just earlier today I thought this very same thing to put the balck Endor trooper's head on a Naboo soldier.

Just repaint the uniform and make the ice cream maker and BAM you're done...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-16-2006, 03:18 PM
It's funny this thread is brought up because just earlier today I thought this very same thing to put the balck Endor trooper's head on a Naboo soldier.

Just repaint the uniform and make the ice cream maker and BAM you're done...
Hasbro can just do this, I guess. I'd buy it, but they better shorten those stupid arms.

figrin bran
11-16-2006, 10:45 PM
hey why didn't i think of this! while i didn't vote for good old wilhrow in the fan's choice poll, this would be a fun and easy custom to do. i think i can make the ice cream maker from lego pieces.

Tycho
11-27-2006, 05:53 PM
This is why I thought they made this Naboo character in the first place. They're probably going to try and get all the $$ for this figure that they can from the tooling.

I'd buy 1 ICMG - but with the appropriate paint scheme (tan not yellow jumpsuit). I think the head sculpt might have to be changed as well. Finally, attention to detail on the Ice Cream Maker accessory is key here. I can't tell from the picture. But it must be good as it would be the only SW figure in the history of what's now like a 700 figure collection, to feature an Ice Cream Maker.

Unless of course, LOL - a Bespin Battle Pack came out which included an Ice Cream Maker amongst the accessories. That'd be too cute.