PDA

View Full Version : Where's Luke?!!!!!!

Bacta Beast
11-23-2006, 11:53 AM
I know some have already found him, but I haven't and I'm getting real nervous!!! I'm speaking of the Endor Luke. It really erks me as I've already completed the wave after the one in which he was due to be released, and I'm sure we'll see new stuff beyond that real quick! So, is there anyone else having a hard time finding? Are there some who have seen many of them? Does anyone have an extra they'll sell? Why is this one so hard to find?

Blackthorpe
11-23-2006, 06:02 PM
I haven't been able to find him, either, so I ordered him from Amazon. He should be waiting for me when I get home!

Ji'dai
11-23-2006, 06:13 PM
I saw one back in late September, but I passed on it since I've got the POTF Speeder Bike version. Figs from these last couple waves don't stay on the pegs long around here.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-23-2006, 08:25 PM
I've only seen him once, and I got him. In my area, at least, he's been the rarest of this wave so far, with the Pod racers a close second.

Old Fossil
11-23-2006, 10:39 PM
I, too, saw him but once, and bought him then. Hope you can find one, 'cause it's a nice figure, and the package background photo is fun if you're a MOC collector.:thumbsup:

I think he may be packed at 1 per case, as the Tatooine Luke was earlier this year, if I remember correctly.

JEDIpartner
11-25-2006, 10:17 AM
We haven't even gotten this wave here in Cleveland as far as I can tell!!

JON9000
11-25-2006, 10:47 AM
now is a pretty good time to be looking for figures because the stockrooms are being emptied to fill the pegs. If it's in the back, it's a good bet it'll be on a peg at some point.

Luuuuuuke
11-25-2006, 10:56 AM
I found him this morning. Funny thing is they only had him, final duel Darth and Rep Been, so I think he just got put out. Someone else probably would have gotten him first, except it turned out all the other guys were there for the PS3.

El Chuxter
11-25-2006, 11:13 AM
I actually saw him twice, early on. The paint on both was horrible, and I passed until I could find one who doesn't have his eyes on his cheeks. I've not yet seen one that looks even close to acceptable.

Jayspawn
11-26-2006, 10:49 PM
I just now found him and I've been frusterated trying to track him down. Keep looking and check ALL the figures on the pegs. My Endor Luke was WAY in the back.

Slicker
11-27-2006, 09:33 AM
I still haven't found him. I've almost given up and I may start searchin' eBay for him. I hate to do it but I've got to. ( I don't really HAVE to but I choose to)

DarkArtist
11-29-2006, 12:24 PM
Luke is hanging out in Tosche Station getting some power converters:razz: . Sorry couldn't resist. Actually I have only seen once back in October. Haven't seen the wave since. I think we will see him again once the last wave is released.

dindae
11-29-2006, 12:44 PM
Went by two Wal-Marts yesterday that were filled with Endor2/Naboo. Easily 10 cases a piece. However the two I normally shop are still clogged with the Greatest Pegwarmers.

Rogue II
11-29-2006, 01:22 PM
Maybe if I try using reverse psychology, the Endor Luke wave will show up. I don't want any of the Greatest hits wave, yet they continue to show up around here.

So as of right now, I'm not looking for Endor Luke or the Rebel troops.

DarkArtist
12-02-2006, 10:48 AM
Hey I was able to pick up an extra Endor Luke at TRU last night. If anyone wants him let me know. The first member who asks can have him, I not sure what the shipping will be but the figure rang up for $7.48 with tax. so just pay for the figure and shipping and it's yours. it has a small crease on the back where the photo of the figure is shown and comes packed with a red holo obi wan.

TheDarthVader
12-06-2006, 06:41 PM
FINALLY! Victory is mine. Today at Walmart I found the endor Luke. This figure rocks! You'd better keep looking and don't give up (like I almost did).

Slicker
12-07-2006, 12:58 PM
FINALLY! Victory is mine. Today at Walmart I found the endor Luke. This figure rocks! You'd better keep looking and don't give up (like I almost did).I went to TRU and they had packed out the entire Endor/Naboo wave and I FINALLY scored the Luke as well. I also FINALLY found the black Endor trooper.

I'm all caught up to this next wave with the clones now.

DarkArtist
12-11-2006, 02:28 PM
For everyone who is still looking for him go to KBTOYS.com. they have him in stock for $7.99

Veers
12-17-2006, 08:30 PM
Yeah, he's one in a case. Very hard to find.

BountyHunterScum
12-20-2006, 12:09 PM
I've seen him a few times I decided to buy the one I found at walmart yesterday. He had a luke mini. They also had the last Giant Superman fig.