PDA

View Full Version : Betrayal on Felucia Battle Pack

Darth Cruel
11-26-2006, 01:38 AM
Deathstarplans2.com has a couple of pics in their forums of this battle pack. It shows Aayla and 4 Clones. A Commander Bly re-pack, the evoulutions Felucia Clone and a pair of Felucia Clones that look to be modified Commander Blys.

Phantom-like Menace
11-26-2006, 02:21 AM
Hopefully I can get a word in before all of the clone haters type tirades about how Star Wars is going to be all clones.

This pack looks cool. I can, of course, do without the Aayla, and I already have two opened Blys, but I need at least one more Star Corps clone (to make an even number), and thankfully this set comes with three of the grunt clones, so I'll have an even number no matter how many I get. Between this and the Mace pack, Target is getting a lot of my money, so it's a good thing I have finally broken my boycott of the local Target. I'm not a big fan of removable helmets, so I wish they were all redecoed Blys, but I've accepted that a lot of people really like that feature, so I've learned to live with it. It's not as cool as the Mace pack, but a lot of the points I'm giving the Mace pack are due to it's having the airborne clone.

Darth Cruel
11-26-2006, 02:29 AM
I am so not in to the evolutions one that I think I will offer the ones I get for trade for the regular ones.

Bosskman
11-26-2006, 07:15 AM
This set I will get, as said before, I too can do without Secura, but more Starcorps Clones is sweet. I could use another Bly too, as I cut the visor off mine.

mtriv73
11-26-2006, 09:32 AM
I'll get this set if the Bly is the correctly painted one (ochre stripes on either side of the yellow on the helmet and stripes on the legs) that I could never find. Other than that, it looks very nice. Last year this would have had me very excited, but this year (or next) it's almost overkill.

jedi master sal
11-26-2006, 09:51 AM
Well, here I go again...

I'll get between 5 and 8 sets of these. I won't need any of the Aayla's....AND I won't need the Bly's either...

So when I get them, I'll offer them up for trade/sale. (Dont PM me before hand, I'm not going to keep track of who asked first...)

Luuuuuuke
11-26-2006, 12:47 PM
I'll get two sets for the Starcrorps clones. That'll give me 8 of them(with the 2 I already have), which is perfect for me. I don't consider these major clones like the 501st, Shocktroopers or especially the Utapau ones (I collect about 15-20 of those).

Target is on fire with really good exclusives.

El Chuxter
11-26-2006, 02:11 PM
I hate sites that require you to register to view freakin' images of toys they don't own the copyrights to anyway. :mad:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-26-2006, 03:33 PM
Those wacky Germans (http://www.4-inches.de/inhalt/news.htm) have front and back pictures of the box.

I dunno . . . I don't really see a point in re-purchasing Aayla and Bly just to get some "new" clones. I would like some more 327th Star Corps clones, but I'm not sure I'll get this one.

kool-aid killer
11-26-2006, 05:30 PM
I might get one, i might not. Ive only got two of the grunts, and i usually try to get four of a clone, so this pack will help me out if i decide to pick it up. It looks nice in its box though.

DarkArtist
11-26-2006, 07:27 PM
i try and score two sets of this. the more clones the merrier

Kidhuman
11-26-2006, 08:48 PM
Agreed with everyone else, buy for the clones.

Blue2th
11-27-2006, 12:38 AM
I'll get this set if the Bly is the correctly painted one (ochre stripes on either side of the yellow on the helmet and stripes on the legs) that I could never find. Other than that, it looks very nice. Last year this would have had me very excited, but this year (or next) it's almost overkill.
Ya know, I thought I had every Bly variation with the different armpits? Now I gotta go back and look for the one you speak of. I'll be buying at least two of these Battlepacks anyways for the extra yellow clones.

Slicker
11-27-2006, 10:32 AM
It's a pretty sweet lookin' set. It's obviously all easy to find repacks but it's all about the look.

Besides these are for the kids anyways...

Darth Cruel
11-27-2006, 11:47 AM
It's obviously all easy to find repacks

I know Aayla, Commander Bly, and the Evolutions Star Corps Clone are all repacks. But what other release was there of the 2nd and 3rd Star Corps Clones that are not the evolutions one?

figrin bran
11-27-2006, 12:02 PM
i'll get at least 1 if not 2. aayla will be custom fodder and for bly, i'll trim off the visor to convert him into a grunt.

Slicker
11-27-2006, 12:24 PM
I know Aayla, Commander Bly, and the Evolutions Star Corps Clone are all repacks. But what other release was there of the 2nd and 3rd Star Corps Clones that are not the evolutions one?Ahhh...I should've put repaints. They look just like basic Clone Commanders repainted with mustard.

Darth Cruel
11-27-2006, 12:27 PM
and for bly, i'll trim off the visor to convert him into a grunt.

I like that idea. I was just looking at the frontal pic again and I can see there will need to be some changing going on. That pic shows Bly's pauldron being on the opposite side from the grunts, but the Evolutions version of the grunt that is included also has the pauldron on the same side as Bly. The other two grunts have their pauldrons on the opposite side. I will be checking out the movie tonight to see which one is correct. Bly also has a lot more yellow paint app than the grunts (his thigh armor for example). So I may be trying to trade of both Bly AND the Evolutions version of the Star Corps grunt for the regular versions of the grunts.

Edit - Gotcha Slicker, thanks!

I am actually a little disappointed that they put the Evolutions Trooper in this Battle Pack. I don't like the bulbous helmet nor the way the clone's chin sticks out from under it. I would have been just as happy (read happier) with three of the no-visor Bly versions. Just the same...I am happy with the pack and can't wait to get it.

Luuuuuuke
11-27-2006, 05:06 PM
I can't see any reason why this set should not be as relatively easy to find as the Mace packs are proving to be(well, at least in L.A.). I think the idea of converting Bly into a grunt by snipping off the visor is a good one.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-27-2006, 05:44 PM
I like that idea. I was just looking at the frontal pic again and I can see there will need to be some changing going on. That pic shows Bly's pauldron being on the opposite side from the grunts, but the Evolutions version of the grunt that is included also has the pauldron on the same side as Bly. The other two grunts have their pauldrons on the opposite side. I will be checking out the movie tonight to see which one is correct. Bly also has a lot more yellow paint app than the grunts (his thigh armor for example). So I may be trying to trade of both Bly AND the Evolutions version of the Star Corps grunt for the regular versions of the grunts.

Edit - Gotcha Slicker, thanks!

I am actually a little disappointed that they put the Evolutions Trooper in this Battle Pack. I don't like the bulbous helmet nor the way the clone's chin sticks out from under it. I would have been just as happy (read happier) with three of the no-visor Bly versions. Just the same...I am happy with the pack and can't wait to get it.
From what I remember, the clones on Felucia wear their pauldrons both to the left and right, so either way is accurate.

I think I may get this set, and just put Aayla near my AOTC younglings (as that was her first appearance, walking near where Yoda was training them).

Blue2th
11-27-2006, 07:50 PM
So, I was trying to find out what mtriv73 was talking about with the corrected Bly, with the ochre, or brown stripes. Found this at RS, and I hope it's the Bly we get

link (http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/ROTS/rots0557blybrowncomp1.jpg&text=Commander%20Bly%20variants:%20white%20shoulde r%20rings%20|%20yellow%20shoulder%20rings%20|%20br own%20stripes)

Old Fossil
11-27-2006, 10:18 PM
Excellent! More Clones I do not need to purchase.:thumbsup:

Actually the only Clones I am looking forward to buying are 1 Commander Appo and an Airborne Trooper. After that, I'm DONE wit da Clones, baby!

jedi master sal
11-28-2006, 01:17 AM
Excellent! More Clones I do not need to purchase.:thumbsup:

Actually the only Clones I am looking forward to buying are 1 Commander Appo and an Airborne Trooper. After that, I'm DONE wit da Clones, baby!

Heh, that's what I keep saying. Oh and you forgot the Galactic Marine....

Gawd, I don't think I'll ever be done with clones...sad, very sad.

figrin bran
11-28-2006, 01:52 AM
i don't think i'll ever be done with clones too, JMS. i've been seeing some utapau clones on the pegs lately and even though i have upwards of 10 of them, i keep on buyin' them.

jedi master sal
11-28-2006, 12:19 PM
i don't think i'll ever be done with clones too, JMS. i've been seeing some utapau clones on the pegs lately and even though i have upwards of 10 of them, i keep on buyin' them.

Heh, I hear ya. I was at one hundred of them and said I would stop, but now I'm up to 106 (or maybe 108). I forget... let's just say it's many...heh.

I had stopped at a dozen of the 501st troopers (AT-TE mold), but have been finding these with some regularity now, so I bought more. I think I'm up to 20-24 of them now too.

Old Fossil
11-28-2006, 02:32 PM
Heh, that's what I keep saying. Oh and you forgot the Galactic Marine....

Gawd, I don't think I'll ever be done with clones...sad, very sad.

Criminy! Forgot about the Marines, and my gradual realization that I will have to have about 5 of those.

But that's IT. PERIOD!!!...

...I think.:rolleyes:

jedi master sal
11-28-2006, 03:42 PM
Criminy! Forgot about the Marines, and my gradual realization that I will have to have about 5 of those.

But that's IT. PERIOD!!!...

...I think.:rolleyes:

Just keep telling yourself that....heh heh

Darth Cruel
11-29-2006, 12:26 PM
Just what is "Enough Clones"? I am not sure. In actuality, it seemed to me to be inferred that there were like a million clones in the GAOTR. Lama Su told Obi-Wan that there were 200,00 units ready and 400,00 more nearly ready. And if an army-building collector truly wants to be movie-accurate...

Edit - I just checked and discovered that I am only 199,899 clones short of the first delivery of 200,000 clones mentioned in AOTC. I wonder how many more I need for ROTS.

El Chuxter
11-29-2006, 12:29 PM
I doubt Hasbro produced enough for even one truly accurate collection. :p

Old Fossil
11-29-2006, 12:54 PM
Just what is "Enough Clones"? I am not sure. In actuality, it seemed to me to be inferred that there were like a million clones in the GAOTR. Lama Su told Obi-Wan that there were 200,00 units ready and 400,00 more nearly ready. And if an army-building collector truly wants to be movie-accurate...

Edit - I just checked and discovered that I am only 199,899 clones short of the first delivery of 200,000 clones mentioned in AOTC. I wonder how many more I need for ROTS.

Lama Su should go to work for Hasbro. Then we might have enough clones to go round.:grin:

jedi master sal
11-29-2006, 02:52 PM
I doubt Hasbro produced enough for even one truly accurate collection. :p

Oh I dunno about that. Think of all the many variations of clones we've had. Take into account both AOTC and ROTS style clones and I'd say it's a very safe bet there's been a million or better clones made.

We keep hearing the 50K is the magic number for figures to be produced. We know clones are produced even more as they are in more case assortments. With over 70 different types of clones (including all of the variants), you can easily see where more than one million have been made.

JON9000
01-17-2007, 01:18 PM
Apparently this battlepack has been found at Target. It contains a Commander, three Evolutions troops, and Secura. The boxed pic is available at RS. It looks pretty sweet!

DarkArtist
01-17-2007, 01:22 PM
crap now I have another two battlepacks to be on the lookout for. oh well, it the fun of the hunt that counts. this year I decided not to get ****ed at going to various Targets, WM, and TRU's and finding nothing. this year I just chalk it up to bad luck and move along, eventually they will be found.

Old Fossil
01-17-2007, 01:25 PM
Ho-hum...looks like all straight repacks. Yet another Battle Pack I can pass on without a second thought.:rolleyes:

JON9000
01-17-2007, 01:35 PM
Ho-hum...looks like all straight repacks. Yet another Battle Pack I can pass on without a second thought.:rolleyes:

Let's have a show of hands... who wants battlepacks of straight repacks versus battlepacks of 4 repacks and 1 all new few figure.

I'll take straight repacks. (Especially when I own none of the figures therein).

Blue2th
01-17-2007, 02:17 PM
Looking at the RS picture closer, it doesn't look like Commander Bly is the corrected version, with brown accents. Though I could be wrong, I wonder why they wouldn't use the final corrected version?

DarkArtist
01-17-2007, 03:20 PM
I'll get a battlepack of re-packs as long as it's troops or clones or army building, not if it is just figures I already have one of like luke, leia, han, chewie. example would be the geonosis battlepack, jedi training, or the jedi vs sith.

Darth Cruel
01-17-2007, 04:42 PM
I am proudly in posession of this battle-pack and I can say for sure(and am backing it up with a pic) that these are not all re-packs. There is a new figure (double of him). There ARE two of the Bly-style troopers, one of the Evo troopers, and the Bly with no brown stripe (glad I got one already).

Anyone who wants the Evo versions of this trooper and are willing to trade for the Bly-style version from the battle-pack, please let me know.

jedi master sal
01-17-2007, 04:50 PM
Anyone know what the dcpi # of this pack is?

Darth Cruel
01-17-2007, 04:57 PM
Anyone know what the dcpi # of this pack is?

DPCI - 087-06-1070

jedi master sal
01-17-2007, 05:46 PM
DPCI - 087-06-1070

Thanks I just got it elsewhere's, but the confirmation on the number is helpful.

Phantom-like Menace
01-18-2007, 07:00 AM
Let's have a show of hands... who wants battlepacks of straight repacks versus battlepacks of 4 repacks and 1 all new few figure.

I'll take straight repacks. (Especially when I own none of the figures therein).

Yeah, this is for army builders, so it's not only no problem to get more of the same, it's the goal.

jedi master sal
01-18-2007, 08:48 AM
Yeah, this is for army builders, so it's not only no problem to get more of the same, it's the goal.

Precisely. With regards to this specifica Battle pack, I'd rather it just be Bly's grunts and no Bly nor Aayla. Though I understand why. Still Aayla was easy to find on card and if anything Hasbro could have just rereleased Bly on card to coincide with the release of this battle pack.

Same goes for the Mace pack. Swap Mace out for one for the grunts.
Senate pack, swap both Yoda and the Emperor out for shocktroopers.
Jedi Temple Assault pack, swap Anakin and the clone pilot out for 2 more 501st troopers.
etc. etc.

Basically it's a 5-pack of army builders.

Oh and make the box SMALLER please! No need to clog up shelf space. If those packs are only going to cost us $20-25, then make the boxes smaller to reflect that price. Smaller size box means lower "paper" costs as well as printing costs. Heck make the background scene on the back of the smaller box, so when we take them out we can use the back of the box if we choose to.

jedi master sal
01-18-2007, 08:49 AM
Oh, and I didn't find this last night, but did run smack dab into wv8. I'm good on these except I need a couple more AOTC sgt. clones. And also lucked out and found the Titanium Endor AT-AT and Titanium Vader's Sith Starfighter (Jedi Starfighter painted black).

figrin bran
01-21-2007, 10:38 PM
i bought one of these today...though i was a bit tempted to ask them to bring out 2 sets for me.

hasbro is really taking their clear rubber bands to new levels as there are around 6 of them tying down each figure in the set. i mean, really do the belts/skirts of the clones really need to be rubber banded?

jedi master sal
01-22-2007, 12:13 AM
i bought one of these today...though i was a bit tempted to ask them to bring out 2 sets for me.

hasbro is really taking their clear rubber bands to new levels as there are around 6 of them tying down each figure in the set. i mean, really do the belts/skirts of the clones really need to be rubber banded?

f_b, are you getting any more of this set? If not, would you consider picking a set up for me? I haven't found it yet.

figrin bran
01-22-2007, 01:09 AM
f_b, are you getting any more of this set? If not, would you consider picking a set up for me? I haven't found it yet.

i'll probably pick up one more of this set...something tells me that we'll see the bly grunts/star corps clones single carded down the road

anyhow, i can definitely pick up a set for you if i come across them. i believe they aren't supposed to be on shelves until 2/4 which is when they're supposed to be on an endcap with the Ilum pack and a Transformers Skywarp/Ultra Magnus 2 pack. most people that have this set have probably gotten it by having them look up the DPCI and bringing them out from the stockroom.

you'll probably find them in a week or two Sal so keep me updated if you don't find them and i'll be glad to help build your troops :D

jedi master sal
01-22-2007, 03:57 AM
i'll probably pick up one more of this set...something tells me that we'll see the bly grunts/star corps clones single carded down the road

anyhow, i can definitely pick up a set for you if i come across them. i believe they aren't supposed to be on shelves until 2/4 which is when they're supposed to be on an endcap with the Ilum pack and a Transformers Skywarp/Ultra Magnus 2 pack. most people that have this set have probably gotten it by having them look up the DPCI and bringing them out from the stockroom.

you'll probably find them in a week or two Sal so keep me updated if you don't find them and i'll be glad to help build your troops :D

Thank you kindly.
I'll keep you posted.

Luuuuuuke
01-23-2007, 01:04 AM
Has anyone noticed they screwed up the pauldrons on the new clone troopers without the removable helmets? The pauldrons are on the reverse side as the ones with removable helmets.

And you can't reverse them.

On top of that, they look like pinheads compared to the original Felucia troopers. I'm glad I got two of these packs today, but this was enough to eliminate any temptation I had to buy one more.

figrin bran
01-23-2007, 01:21 AM
the pauldrons are not screwed up. in the movie, some have them on the left, some have them on the right...i'll go check ROTS again to verify this

edit: okay i checked the order 66 scene and yes indeed, most of the clones that gun down aayla have the pauldrons on the left shoulder but some, like the one at the farthest left of the screen have them on the right shoulder. sorry i don't know how to do screen caps otherwise i'd post a pic to verify this.

Darth Cruel
01-23-2007, 02:00 AM
the pauldrons are not screwed up. in the movie, some have them on the left, some have them on the right...i'll go check ROTS again to verify this

edit: okay i checked the order 66 scene and yes indeed, most of the clones that gun down aayla have the pauldrons on the left shoulder but some, like the one at the farthest left of the screen have them on the right shoulder. sorry i don't know how to do screen caps otherwise i'd post a pic to verify this.

I have been tearing my house apart for an hour looking for my copy of EIII to do exactly this.

figrin bran
01-23-2007, 02:35 AM
just to prove i didn't make all of that up - behold!

Luuuuuuke
01-23-2007, 11:04 AM

Great eye figrin.

But you know, for the purposes of toy action figures, I'm not sure doing this works. The new clones w ith the non-removable helmets are different enough already without doing this. If you were planning on displaying them in formation, they look very different, especially with the pauldrons sticking out in opposite directions.

But maybe these just aren't meant to be displayed in formation. Maybe they're diorama figures. Unfortunately, I don't do diaromas, just simple formations. But no big deal.

jedi master sal
01-23-2007, 12:01 PM
Great eye figrin.

But you know, for the purposes of toy action figures, I'm not sure doing this works. The new clones w ith the non-removable helmets are different enough already without doing this. If you were planning on displaying them in formation, they look very different, especially with the pauldrons sticking out in opposite directions.

But maybe these just aren't meant to be displayed in formation. Maybe they're diorama figures. Unfortunately, I don't do diaromas, just simple formations. But no big deal.

Okay so call teh ones with the paulrons in the opposite direction of Bly's grunts and the ones tha thave the paulrons on the same side of Bly's sergeants. Easy way to denote rank. You could display all of the ones with left sided paulrons together and do the same for right sided paulrons.

Heck be even glad you got the set to debate this with yourself. I still haven't found it...

DarkArtist
01-23-2007, 12:12 PM
hey are you guys finding these in large numbers or just scattered. or are you asking associates for them? I have yet to see these on the shelves and would like to pick up two of these for troop building.

figrin bran
01-23-2007, 12:20 PM
hey are you guys finding these in large numbers or just scattered. or are you asking associates for them? I have yet to see these on the shelves and would like to pick up two of these for troop building.

i got mine by asking Target associates for it. the number you give them is 087-06-1070

Kidhuman
01-23-2007, 12:51 PM
I didnt see em on the shelf, but I heard they are in ad for the week of 2/4.

Luuuuuuke
01-23-2007, 01:00 PM
Okay so call teh ones with the paulrons in the opposite direction of Bly's grunts and the ones tha thave the paulrons on the same side of Bly's sergeants. Easy way to denote rank. You could display all of the ones with left sided paulrons together and do the same for right sided paulrons.

Heck be even glad you got the set to debate this with yourself. I still haven't found it...

that's a good idea Sal, except I'm not troop building enough of these to display them the way you describe. It's okay. I got two sets and that's all I want.

I wouldn't count on finding it Sal unless you ask an associate, or unless you go to a Target where an associate already pulled them out--because someone like me asked. I bet after I got them to pull some out, they probably will just start putting them out from now on. Might as well.

I'm not crazy about having to use the DPCI, but I'm not g oing to wait for the Frank and Scummers around here to do it first, you know?

jedi master sal
01-24-2007, 02:38 AM
It's all good.

I used the DCPI and thankfully had the most cooperative Target employee I've ever run across hook me up. I got the three sets of this I wanted.

So now I'm offering up the Aayla's ($3) and Bly's ($5). You pay for shipping, but it should be pretty cheap (and only exactly waht it cost to send, I'm nt like eBay sellers...

PM me if interested. I have 3 of each to sell.

-Sal

JON9000
02-02-2007, 06:31 AM
I have this pack as well, now. It is my favorite yet released. The way the figures are displayed in the box is really cool, and the packaging itself jsut looks great with all the vibrant colors. I kept the box, although I took out all of the figures! Great job, Hasbro!!

:love:

jedi master sal
02-02-2007, 08:13 AM
I have this pack as well, now. It is my favorite yet released. The way the figures are displayed in the box is really cool, and the packaging itself jsut looks great with all the vibrant colors. I kept the box, although I took out all of the figures! Great job, Hasbro!!

:love:

Heh, yeah the packaging on this one is rather nice. Good use of die cuts. The figs are packed nicely. Little bit of depth with this one and the color is outstanding. While I don't keep things in the package, this was one set that I had to keep the packaging for.

Slicker
02-02-2007, 02:58 PM
I definitely agree. The bright colors of this one are a nice departure from the usual drab ones.

I got this little sucker today and was surprised at the price. I thought these were higher than $20?

Jayspawn
02-02-2007, 04:51 PM
Nope! Battle packs are an awesome price!

I'm still procrastinating on this set but my local Target just got in a TON of them.

Kidhuman
02-02-2007, 05:14 PM
20 bucks is a great price for repacks. I bought it today just for the 3 grunt clones. Its my 3rd Bly and 82nd Aayla(not really like 5th I think)

Phantom-like Menace
02-02-2007, 11:18 PM
Yeah, for all the complaining that Target hates collectors and they ruin their exclusives, the battlepacks are priced very nicely.

Luuuuuuke
02-03-2007, 01:39 AM
Target's better than Wal-Mart and TRU as far as I'm concerned. And the customer service, as far as toys, varies from store to store. I find Target's customer service, in general, to be alright.

And they have the best battlepacks and exclusives, no doubt.

Felucia's been hitting the shelves more and more around my part of L.A. So has the crappy Ambush at Illum set. I saw about 6 of Felucia and about 12 of Illum last night at one Target, and today there were still 3 Felucia sets, but only one Illum set. Some people have no taste:D

TheCivilCollector
02-11-2007, 09:01 PM
Well, I SAW this today......

I had already been back in the toy isle at Target in Pasadena and didn't see anything except the Snow Bunny Padme Battlepack(which I passed on).

I got into the checkout line for my other stuff behind some 40-ish lady that had FIVE of them in her basket. I politely said to her that I couldn't find any more and would she mind parting with one. She said- sorry, no, that her husband wanted her to get all of them she could find.

So, either ebaying them, scalpers, or army building (likely the latter).

I swear I quit SW collecting right now. :mad:

figrin bran
02-11-2007, 10:13 PM
Well, I SAW this today......

I had already been back in the toy isle at Target in Pasadena and didn't see anything except the Snow Bunny Padme Battlepack(which I passed on).

I got into the checkout line for my other stuff behind some 40-ish lady that had FIVE of them in her basket. I politely said to her that I couldn't find any more and would she mind parting with one. She said- sorry, no, that her husband wanted her to get all of them she could find.

So, either ebaying them, scalpers, or army building (likely the latter).

I swear I quit SW collecting right now. :mad:

this is Target Pasadena that's a block from Lake and Colorado, right?

they had plenty of the Felucia packs yesterday afternoon.

TheCivilCollector
02-11-2007, 10:58 PM
this is Target Pasadena that's a block from Lake and Colorado, right?

they had plenty of the Felucia packs yesterday afternoon.

Well, they didn't after they were cleared out today at about 5:30pm.

DarkArtist
02-20-2007, 01:25 PM
Still have had no luck spotting this pack or the Ilum set. Asked several Target stock people to see if they were in the back and got the generic answer, "All we have is out already."

Slicker
02-20-2007, 01:33 PM
I was actually just at my Target and they still had quite a few of each of them.

PM me if you need some help, DA.

figrin bran
02-21-2007, 11:05 PM
Still have had no luck spotting this pack or the Ilum set. Asked several Target stock people to see if they were in the back and got the generic answer, "All we have is out already."

if only you had posted earlier, i could've picked up as many sets as you want over the weekend.

i could help keep an eye out for more too.

DarkArtist
02-22-2007, 03:14 PM
I was actually just at my Target and they still had quite a few of each of them.

PM me if you need some help, DA.

Well I just might take you up on the offer. Let me check the Target's here this weekend to see if they have anything new yet.

Slicker
02-22-2007, 03:16 PM
I was just by the same Target and they still had quite a few of 'em.

I'm not sure about condition though so you'll just have to let me know. They've been on the shelf for some time so they've probably got the normal wear.