PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical Vehicle/Ship run-off poll 3! Down to 5!

jedi master sal
11-28-2006, 01:28 AM
This is the third run-off poll to the second run-off poll of 10 as yet unproduced vehicles/ships from the movies. Only vehicle and ships in the moveis were considered. There may be a poll in the future for EU vehicles and ships.

As stated the run would have been only 4, but we had 3 clear winners and the next 2 tied, so I thought it only fair to include all of them, hence 5 to vote on.

Same rules apply as previous polls with exception that you many now vote for only up to 2 vehicles/ships. This poll will close Sunday December 3 at 4pm.

Now here are the 5 to choose from:

•All Terrain Tactical Enforcer (AT-TE walker)
•Clone Turbo Tank (aka Juggernaut)
•Rebel Transport (done as a vintage toy but not Modern)
•twin-pod cloud car
•sail barge

Any registered member of SSG may vote, again you may only have ONE list in this thread. If you wish to change your list before the poll closes, please edit your first post. If there is a glitch and you can't edit your post, PM me with your new list and I will change it for you.

jedi master sal
11-28-2006, 01:33 AM
Well, a lot of good ones were eliminated last round and here's where it gets good. With only 2 votes, I think this round is going to be VERY close.

That being said here are my two votes:

It was hard but ultimately I had to get rid of the Original trilogy stuff. Twin Pod cloud car would be nice, but once in awhile it can still be found on eBay and with little TLC, you can nuture one back to near perfection. (clean it, print new stickers...)
I would like to see the Rebel transport too, and who knows, maybe the big H still has the mold..
Sail Barge, not in my wildest dreams.

So I paired it down to my all time favorite unfulfilled wish of the most impressive AT-TE, with my second vote going for the Turbo Tank. Still hoping this will be made as either a toy or toy chest w/wheels.

Happy voting!

Tycho
11-28-2006, 01:45 AM
•sail barge

I cut out the TurboTank because it was the easiest to deal with not having out of the choices here.

My Separatists on Kashyyyk have nothing: no droid gunship, no tank droids - just the dwarf spider droid. I hardly think it will look like a good matched battle if I send the Turbo Tank rolling over them. Hasbro needs to get with the program and make Kashyyyk happen.

Geonosis however, was a much more highlighted battle sequence. The AT-TE must be had. My Clones already have 2 gunships for that scene, and the Separatists have a hailfire, 2 Geonosian fighters, and 2 dwarf spider droids. We need the large homing spider droid and the AT-TE to set things nearly perfect.

The Sailbarge is the single best vehicle to display the widest variety of figures - all kinds of Hasbro's best sculpted aliens ride it. With Zizzle making a pirate ship feasible, Jabba's barge can be done even a bit off-scale and wind up being pulled off well (OK, you might not fit the Max Rebo band aboard).

The Cloud Car can be obtained on eBay I'm sure (though it would be much better if Hasbro would update it in the fighter assortment), and the Rebel Transport I never cared for that much except as a diorama fixture (I bought myself a vintage for that explicit purpose).

So I know what my 2 votes are and what my No.1 choice is already.

In the words of its benefactor: Ho-Ho-Ho.

Kidhuman
11-28-2006, 07:29 AM
AT-TE
Sail Barge

Phantom-like Menace
11-28-2006, 08:17 AM

Slicker
11-28-2006, 09:03 AM
Cloud Car
Sail Barge

TAKE THAT PT!!

dindae
11-28-2006, 09:12 AM
AT-TE
Sailbarge

joe-da
11-28-2006, 10:00 AM
•twin-pod cloud car

El Chuxter
11-28-2006, 11:52 AM
Clone Turbo Tank (aka Juggernaut)
sail barge

Battle Droid
11-28-2006, 03:52 PM
What a rip, no good ones.

No votes for me.:razz:

jedi master sal
11-28-2006, 04:32 PM

What??? Did you vote in the previous ones? (I'm not taking the time to look)

If you did and you were outvoted, then while the ones you like aren't here, it doesn't mean the ones that are, aren't good. Rather they are more popular than your choices. (Though some will still equate popular as being "better".)

DarthBrandon
11-28-2006, 05:57 PM
AT-TE
Cloud Car

JediTricks
11-28-2006, 05:58 PM
My votes:

•sail barge
There's some other stuff I would have got before the AT-TE but they didn't make it to this round.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-29-2006, 06:27 PM
AT-TE and Sail Barge

Battle Droid
11-29-2006, 06:28 PM
Ok, I'll vote for the,

AT-TE and Turbo Tank.

I didn't vote for them in the other rounds but I'd probably buy them so I'll vote for them in this one.:razz:

pegger
11-29-2006, 06:55 PM
AT-TE and rebel transport

Devo
11-29-2006, 09:54 PM
Sailbarge
rebel transport

abell748
11-30-2006, 06:31 AM
AT-TE
Sailbarge

DarkArtist
11-30-2006, 03:11 PM
my votes go to the AT-TE and the Sail Barge

mtriv73
11-30-2006, 04:43 PM
at-te
twin pod cloud car

Rogue II
11-30-2006, 05:28 PM
•Rebel Transport (done as a vintage toy but not Modern)
•twin-pod cloud car

BountyHunterScum
12-01-2006, 04:44 PM

Got that right.

jedi master sal
12-04-2006, 08:25 AM
Got that right.

Not a rip. Your fellow forumites spoke.

Heck vote anyway.

Well scratch that voting has ended.