PDA

View Full Version : Rumored Titaniums for 2007

Jangu Fett
11-28-2006, 12:43 PM
Found this over at RS, over the weekend.

Star Wars:
Firespray Interceptor
Imperial Attack Cruiser
Jabba's Sail Barge
Luke's Snowspeeder

Battlestar Galactica:
Classic Cylon Raider
Battlestar Pegasus

Don't know if true, but I dying to know what the Firespray Interceptor is. Here is a link:http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Whats_Next_For_Titanium_Series_101580.asp

britcit3
11-28-2006, 01:20 PM
Don't get too excited - Slave 1 is firespray class - so that means, yup - you guessed it - another repaint.

And Imperial Attack Cruiser - thats just a Rep SD minus the red paint - so you could call this a depaint(?!?).

Lukes snowspeeder - you don't think thats a...no........really?.......a repaint?

Looking forward to the Pegasus though.

A Titanium Battlestar Valkyrie would be nice too (as on last weeks episode).

Laters peeps,

BC3

Jangu Fett
11-28-2006, 02:22 PM
Imperial Attack Cruiser....Oh, yeah. From the end of Ep3. OK, I'll most likely will pick that up.

But, I'm not sure about the Firesray Interceptor. Slave-1 is my favorite ship anyway, and, yes it's a Firespray Patrol Ship. But it said Firespray Interceptor, now will it be a repaint.?. Most likely, but I'm really hoping it's a new model, That be like saying the TIE Fighter and TIE Interceptor are the same ship. Same type of ship, but different styles.

And I am also looking forward to the Battlestar Pegasus. So long as it's from the new show. That was a beast.

The Valkyrie would be nice. I'm hoping for both a classic and new Cylon Basestar

figrin bran
11-29-2006, 12:58 AM
all of you sail barge fans better buy the titanium version! ;)

JediTricks
11-29-2006, 03:31 PM
Sail barge is not a ship that translates well to small-scale, I never cared for the MM version and the Action Fleet version, while cute, just didn't quite do it for me - though I never totally gave it a chance, I should have loaded it up with aliens and skiffs.