PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Figure Sneak Peek

SirSteve
11-30-2006, 08:39 PM
Cards Inc. and Corgi unveil their first figure for the International market from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie.

Read the full story at ActionFigs.com (http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?categoryid=34&p2_articleid=853)

Ji'dai
12-01-2006, 01:40 PM
I was under the impression that NECA has the HP license. Or did Warner Bros. split the license between the US (NECA) and international market (Cards Inc)?

Still, the figure looks pretty good; lots of articulation there that you don't usually see in NECA or McFarlane product.

DarkArtist
12-01-2006, 03:54 PM
this is a pretty sweet looking figure, perhaps one of the best Harry's to date. here's hoping they make the rest of the cast as well, would love to see a decent looking Herimonie and Cho.

General_Grievous
12-06-2006, 07:16 PM
Thank god figures are being made again. I hope they make a Voldemort.

jjreason
12-06-2006, 09:28 PM
God, that's MILES above anything made so far. With any luck they'll make figures from all 5 movies like this.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-19-2006, 06:35 PM
That face sculpt is too far off . . . however, if the final product looks good, I may actually buy some of these again. I have most of the SS ones and two COS ones, but when they started changing the scale, that was it for me.