PDA

View Full Version : Jackie Chan injured on set of Rush Hour 3!

El Chuxter
12-05-2006, 12:16 PM
While I like a lot of the guy's movies, I have to say that he brought this on himself by appearing in a third Rush Hour movie, and he deserves any pain that results from his injury.

kool-aid killer
12-05-2006, 12:30 PM
Any news on what his injury is? Either way, whether its major or minor, i hope he recovers soon and is as good as new.

darthvyn
12-05-2006, 12:31 PM
i can only assume he cut his own head off, otherwise this wouldn't actually be news...

El Chuxter
12-05-2006, 12:33 PM
It was actually just a minor punch to the chest, nothing serious. Must be a slow news day.

pbarnard
12-05-2006, 02:03 PM
It was actually just a minor punch to the chest, nothing serious. Must be a slow news day.

As opposed to him making a film and not getting hurt?

JediTricks
12-05-2006, 02:28 PM
Yeah, the guy used to get hurt on every film he made, he did one film partly with a broken foot, they painted a shoe over his cast.

What happened on Rush Hour 3 is different though, apparently Chan had been injured filming another movie back in March where a stuntman kicked him in the chest but was wearing the wrong shoes and the injury was bad. Then, while shooting RH3, Chan slammed into a steel-reinforced wooden table in the same part of his chest, and it aggravated the previous injury, causing Chan to have to wear a special belt around it. Doctors have since cleared him of serious injury.

There should be an international law preventing Brett "X-men 3" Ratner and the rest of the Rush Hour cast from making any more sequels.

El Chuxter
12-05-2006, 02:32 PM
There should be an international law that Ratner should be painfully tortured to death, then his consciousness transferred into a clone body so that he can be painfully tortured to death again each day for the rest of eternity. That's how bad X3 was.

JediTricks
12-05-2006, 04:41 PM
The risk there is that somehow he might break free and make another Xmen movie before government agents could stop him, that kind of risk is too great, he must be extinguished in the fastest and most permanent manner possible.

2-1B
12-05-2006, 05:53 PM
I felt injured after Rush Hour 1 so I didn't even bother to watch 2.

There should be an international law that Ratner should be painfully tortured to death, then his consciousness transferred into a clone body so that he can be painfully tortured to death again each day for the rest of eternity. That's how bad X3 was.

Isn't that what happened to Prof X in X3 ? :confused:

General_Grievous
12-06-2006, 02:53 PM
My friend borrowed my copy of "Rush Hour 2" and never gave it back. My friend did me a favor.

Jayspawn
12-07-2006, 09:18 PM
Chan's injury is a sign he shouldnt be making anymore of these movies.

Phantom-like Menace
12-07-2006, 11:09 PM
I think a lot of Jackie Chan's movies are a good bit of fun, and I certainly wouldn't begrudge him doing more of his movies in any way he sees fit. I'm almost always on board for one of his movies . . . unless it's anything like Tuxedo.

I didn't particularly care for Rush Hour, but I liked Rush Hour 2 well enough, and it wasn't even just because Zhang Ziyi and Roselyn Sanchez are so easy on the eyes. So, I actually am looking forward to three.

JediTricks
12-08-2006, 07:49 PM
Chan's injury is a sign he shouldnt be making anymore of these movies.Sure, this injury is the one, not 19 years ago when he nearly died from a head injury while making Armor of God, or the fact that he's broken his left ankle so much during stunts that he can no longer use it for jumping stunts, or that he's broken both cheek bones, his hips, his pelvis, his neck, and countless rib fractures doing stunts. Yeah, THIS is the one. :p