PDA

View Full Version : Republic Commando Maquette!

jedi master sal
12-11-2006, 07:15 AM
I posted this link in the December Hauls thread, but thought it might need a second look here as well.

Currently it's available at Shopstarwars.com. It costs $299 +$30 shipping. This is the color version. THe run on the color version is 500, while the original bronze-ish version had a run of 400 (that was for Lucasfilm employees, but some were sold off).

Understandably this is expensive. However it is a VERY cool piece, especially if you like clones and more specific Republic Commandos.

If your interested in looking at it or possibly buying it, check it out at the link below. (Sorry to sound like a salesman on this, I just think this is an awesome piece and want as many people to know about it (that might want it) as possible.)

http://shop.starwars.com/search/?keywords1=republic+commando+maquette&method=and&x=0&y=0

kool-aid killer
12-11-2006, 09:52 AM
I seen the link from the December Hauls thread. I like it, the coloring on it is nice. I cant imagine why anybody would want a bronze version of it as opposed to the one youre getting, it just looks nicer. Very cool. I have no plans to pick it up, but its a nice looking piece.

jedi master sal
12-11-2006, 11:24 AM
The bronze was the first issue of it, it looks more like a "statue" that way, and it's limited to 400. Those are about the only reasons I can think for wanting the bronze version.