PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen, the USS Dee is leaving

vulcantouch-mom
12-12-2006, 01:17 AM
I'd like to thank each and every one of you for having assisted, instructed, corrected, clarified and guided this unexpected visitor to your galaxy. Those who added laughter to my day, food for thought, poignant memories and treasured pictures will always be remembered, as well. You are truly a group of gentlemen of integrity and honor. I am honored to have been a temporary proxy for my son in taking his promised task to the end. And, will be peeking in now, and again, to see what's happening. I will, of course, be posting pictures of Jéan T’s headstone, as soon as it's ready and set up. I'll be going soon to place a Christmas wreath there and will feel ya'll there with me, saying "Merry Christmas, VT".

I've still not heard anything from JediGoofy, KidHuman, Kransky and FuzzyJedi regarding their orders that have been awaiting shipping and payment arrangements. Sooooo, I've e-mailed Mike and Laura to request their preference on a pick-up date for all remaining collection pieces. I'm not quite sure when this will happen, but I'll need the space here to go through Jéan T’s own collection pieces in order to complete arrangements he'd made with some of you before he left. There are so many and I imagine it's going to take a lot of cappucinos to keep me from losing my focus among the hundreds and hundreds of figures, ships, collections, soundtracks and books about Star Wars. That doesn't include the many hundreds of other books, CD's, DVD's, videotapes, cassette tapes, convention ribbons, tickets to Star Wars films, and pictures taken by friends during outings the past several years that just surfaced last weekend. I'd never seen that stack before and really enjoyed them. I'll most likely be putting together a group of them to share here.

But, for now, it's nearly midnight and it's cold outside and this old lady really needs to get some sleep.

If anyone needs to reach me, you may do it through this wonderful website or directly to me at round_grandma@msn.com .

Sincerely,

vulcantouch-mom :) :) :)

Warstar
12-12-2006, 02:57 AM
Thanks so much for all the hard work, Carolyn! w00t! I'll have pics of the opened McQuarrie Stormy soon :D

Take care and thanks again!

sergiurusu
12-12-2006, 03:09 AM
Thank you again Carolyn for all the great work you did for us. :love: You are such a commited person and you helped so many of us on the forums. I'm honored to know you!

Sergiu

Bobby Fett
12-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Thanks for your time and patience! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And if you don't post once in a while, I'll come to Denver and box your ears. :D :D

bobafrett
12-12-2006, 11:05 PM
Thanks Carolyn! My two Ridell helmets round out my collection, and are treasured pieces because of the special people who owned and loved and touched them along the journey. I will be forever greatful to you and Jean and Marilyn!