PDA

View Full Version : "Live Free or Die Hard"

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-14-2006, 05:30 PM
Teaser has hit: http://downloads.comingsoon.net/livefreeordiehard.mov

And i decided to give this it's own thread. If any of my fellow mods wanna merge it with other Die Hard thread, do so, but i figured it's a new movie on it's own, so..... :crazed:

Looks kinda cool.

Thoughts? :thumbsup:

JimJamBonds
12-14-2006, 11:31 PM
Ehh hard to get much of a feel as to what its going to be about/like.

2-1B
12-15-2006, 05:38 AM
How so ? They already made 3 of these damn things so I imagine the apple can't fall too far from the tree. :confused:

I think it's about a guy who has a hard time dying...lol

JimJamBonds
12-15-2006, 11:01 AM
Yeah I know people will die and things will explode that is a given, however WHY is all this stuff happening etc?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-15-2006, 11:30 AM
from IMDB: When a criminal plot is in place to take down the entire computer and technological structure that supports the economy of the United States (and the world), it's up to a decidedly "old school" hero, police detective John McClane (Willis), to take down the conspiracy, aided by a young hacker (Long).

Hey, as long as the plot is semi believable and the action is good, i'm game. :crazed:

I read that Jeffrey Wright is the nemesis; he's a fantastic actor. :thumbsup:

JediTricks
12-15-2006, 09:10 PM
File is 404 for me. I followed the link on their site to here though and saw it: http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/livefreeordiehard.html

Unimpressed, even DH3's trailers weren't this generic and bland. I got a sense that this was going to have no story at all.

Tycho
12-16-2006, 03:05 AM
This looks awesome! With Transformers coming out the same day, it looks like I'll be spending the day at the movie theaters!

Bruce Willis has gone for the "Vic Mackey look," eh?

I kept seeing him as Vic (should Michael Chiklis loose some weight and gain an inch or two).

But it looks great. You know I wanted to see Optimus Prime do that: jump off a parking structure and explode into a helicopter (Blackout) but transform and roll out (as a robot) when he fell (or otherwise brace himself for a violent landing). Land vehicles making airborne assaults on flying vehicles is cool.

Anyway, I liked the line "Have you done this kind of stuff before?" and the look Bruce Willis gives the other dude. Sure it's campy - but that's what these movies are about.

Great thread JMG.

General_Grievous
12-16-2006, 11:42 AM
Justin Long is the sidekick? He shouldn't even be a parking valet, let alone an actor. I hate him with a passion.

2-1B
12-16-2006, 05:49 PM
Wow, that's a poor casting choice right there if they are going with J Lo...I didn't mind him in Waiting, though. Overall I am not a fan.

JediTricks
12-18-2006, 02:52 PM
Justin Long is the sidekick? He shouldn't even be a parking valet, let alone an actor. I hate him with a passion.Yeah, but now it'll be Bruce Willis' turn to say "...and I'm a PC." :p

2-1B
12-18-2006, 06:37 PM
Jeez, why not have B-Willy costar in Jeepers Creepers 3 while they're at it ?

Jayspawn
12-18-2006, 11:11 PM
Hard to tell what its about. I'll probably see it but a bald Bruce Willis action movies looks just like all the other blah, blah, blah action movies hes done bald.

They should have put a piece on him.

Tycho
12-18-2006, 11:58 PM
Jeez, why not have B-Willy costar in Jeepers Creepers 3 while they're at it ?

Did B-Willy play the killer whale in the Willy movies? He was a very convincing actor in his roles.

BountyHunterScum
12-20-2006, 11:10 PM
Yeah, but now it'll be Bruce Willis' turn to say "...and I'm a PC." :p

He'll be saying "And I'm a mac" throughout the entire movie.