PDA

View Full Version : 30th Anniversary Collection Wish List

Darth Cruel
12-15-2006, 11:51 PM
OK - I wanted to post a thought but couldn't find a fitting spot for it. So I made this thread to give it a home. I do hope it sparks imagination and discussion.

I was at TRU tonight and saw the Transformer "Rancor" paint ARC-170.

"Darth Cruel! What does that have to do with Hasbro's TAC?"

Hold on, I am getting to that.

The regular white Transformer ARC-170 comes with a figure of the regular grey-clad pilot. The "Rancor-striped" one comes with a figure that is painted with "Rancor-stripes". But it is not a pilot. It is a clone trooper.

"Darth Cruel! WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH 3 3/4" figures!?"

Just this...Hasbro is supposedly coming out with the 3 3/4" scale "Rancor-striped" ARC-170 in 2007 in the TAC line. I, myself, would be beside myself stupid with excitment to find out we were getting a 3 3/4" "Rancor-striped" Clone Trooper as well.

Tycho
12-16-2006, 02:03 AM
Well I can't change "what is to be" typed in black, but I indicated with a " * " what and how many of each I might buy. Then I put in Red what I wished the rest of the assortment for 2007 looked like. Some figures are current rumors but they're in red because we don't have the pictures yet.

Let's start working out the lists. From today's Q&A we already know the SIXTY 2007 figures break down like this:

8 Ralph McQuarrie
26 OTC figures
13 Prequel figures
13 EU (non-McQuarrie) figures.

So:

Ralph McQuarrie: *I'm not down for these, so feel free to pick yours (as with any section on this list) but I don't buy the concept figures.

1. Concept Stormtrooper
2. Concept Boba Fett

Original Trilogy Figures:

1. Han Solo Falcon Gunner
2. Rebel Honor Guard******
3. Biggs Darklighter in flight suit
4. Death Star Trooper********
5. Darth Vader (coin figure No. 1 if they count that)
6. Luke Skywalker Yavin Ceremony
7. Myoom O'Nith*
8. Elris Helrot***
9. Biggs in Academy Uniform*
10. Herme Odel**
11. Lando in Smuggler's Gear*
12. CZ-3***
13. Bom Vimdim (Mos Eisley Cantina)*****
14. Saurin, Hrchek Kal Fas (Mos Eisley Cantina)********
15. Brea Tonnika**
16. Romba**
17. Warrick**
18. Lumat**
19. Paploo (resculpt)**
20. Reegesk, Ranat (Mos Eisley Cantina)****
21. Luke Skywalker Medical Frigate Recovery (ESB)*
22. Sgt. Doaylln (Jabba's Palace)***
23. Woof (was vintage Klaatu, Jabba's Palace)****
24. Treva Horme (Cloud City)***
25. Black Bespin Guard***
26. Wioslea (buys Luke's Landspeeder in Mos Eisley)*

Prequel Trilogy Figures
1. Rocket Blast R2D2*
2. Airborne Clone Trooper***
3. Super Battle Droid on fire**
4. Galactic Marine****
5. Mustafar Lava Miner**
6. Mace Windu
7. Obi-Wan Kenobi
8. Beru Whitesun***
9. Cliegg Lars**
10. Owen Lars (AOTC)***
11. Queen Amidala - purple dress, Return to Naboo TPM**
12. Anakin Skywalker - AOTC Evolutions Figure, Single-carded********
13. Padme Senator Amidala - Palpatine's Office AOTC**

Expanded Universe Figures (not McQuarrie)

1. Darth Revan
2. Jacen Solo - Jedi Knight***
3. Jaina Solo - Jedi Knight***
4. Anakin Solo - Jedi Knight**
5. Yuuzhan Vong Warrior************
6. Nom Anor***
7. Leia Organa-Solo, Jedi middle-aged ***
8. Luke Skywalker - Jedi Master - middle-aged *****
9. Admiral Palleon ***
10. Kyp Durron - Jedi Knight ***
11. Dathomir Nightsister - Dark Side wielder **
12. Noghri Commando *****
13. Talon Kaarde***

*The EU figures I've chosen can be used with a whole pantheon of Classic Star Wars figures that are already produced and likely in your collection (such as Stormtroopers to Kir Kanos and Han Solo. There were many more I could've picked, but these interacted and that's all the space Hasbro has alloted for them this year).

Battle Droid
12-16-2006, 03:40 AM
You forgot Qui-Gon Jinn Tycho, Hasbro's confirmed him.

Tycho
12-16-2006, 04:44 AM
You forgot Qui-Gon Jinn Tycho, Hasbro's confirmed him.

Groan. That's a shame actually. Not that I dislike his character. He was my favorite in TPM, but I don't need any figures of him myself. I'd pull one of the Padmes, probably the Purple Return to Naboo Queen since they make most of her figures from TPM anyway and the remainder should / could be saved for a 2008 return of the Evolutions sets with Padme as one feature.

Anyway, the best Qui-Gon they could do was make one with a plastic Tatooine Poncho as shown on the old CommTech ads. I think the only way the figure saw release was with the Tatooine Showdown Cinema Scene, and that was a nice figure, but a wildly preposed in-action version of Qui-Gon. To me, the funeral pyre one with battle damage (read: impalement ability) would be the most useful. But a plastic robed Qui-Gon with the hood up, similar to POTJ Coco-Wan Kenobi, would also be alright.

Alas, he'll probably just be a repack. That's fine. I don't have to buy him. I'm likely not going to be buying the majority of what they make since it's not going to be the figures on my list. (I'm not going to coin collect but I've been very polite in not expressing my opinion about that.) But I listed the characters I'm wishing for because this is a fantasy thread afterall. I just participated in it within the boundaries of what Hasbro said they'd be doing: 60 figures, broken down into the categories presented above.

jonthejedi
12-16-2006, 05:14 AM
TAC wave delayed till March '07...sounds suspiously like they're worried about all the repaint/repacks waves drowning retail losing momentum when Vader#1 & Coin Album hits. I don't buy "production delays" at all...they created this piled up Saga mess at store level.

Battle Droid
12-16-2006, 01:04 PM
Alas, he'll probably just be a repack.

Hasbro said he'd be SA. :D

Sinscia Fat'o
12-16-2006, 06:03 PM
The EU characters im afriad will be more KOTOR related and not books and comics. I'd add Bastilla, Hk...whatever its name was from Knights of the Old... (The Droid), We might get to see Darth Bane to... Though thats just my fear...nothing against KOTOR but im hoping for stuff like the Vong, Tales of the Jedi, Thrawn Triology, Legacy comics (Because i to want the Twliek Sith Lord)... though what i want more than anything from this EU is a Exar Kun!!!

Tycho
12-16-2006, 06:18 PM
Sinscia Fat'o I have the same tastes as you it would seem. I'm not a video gamer, and thus won't really be jumping all over KOTOR figures, including even those from the comic thus far. Zayne Carrick or whatever his name doesn't seem too interesting - though his former Jedi Master is kind of cool.

I too much prefer the TOTJ characters like Exar Kun, Ulic, Nomi, Cay, Master Arca, and I'd go so far as to include with the collection Warb Null, the Onderron Guard (Sith stormtroopers), and so forth. I also prefer the Mandalorians that fought alongside Ulic, or the latter day ones that fought with Jango, inlcuding the real Jaster Mareel and the Death Watch rivals.

The Vong and the Thrawn Trilogy seem naturals to me, because you can still use Stormtrooper figures, or Wedge Antilles, Luke Jedi, Han Endor, Leia Dark Empire, etc. and you'd be able to recreate a lot of that EU. I read Legacy comics and am opening up to it, but it doesn't fit with the majority of our collections without a lot of characters made specifically for that line. It would be a smart marketing move for Dark Horse though, since it's a current on-going title.

Mad Slanted Powers
12-16-2006, 06:46 PM
Of those in red that you listed, Tycho, I would be most interested in the following:

Myoom
Tonnika sisters
Owen, Beru and Cliegg
Any Padmé figure
Solo kids
Talon Kaarde
Admiral Palleon
Kyp Duron

As far as EU figures, I don't mind KOTOR figures. I enjoyed that game quite a bit. For books and comics, I'd like to see characters from the X-Wing books, Corran Horn in particular. Tales of the Jedi and the Zahn novels would be good sources as well.

Rogue II
12-16-2006, 11:48 PM
26 OT figures, eh? Well we know:

1. Han Solo Falcon Gunner
2. Rebel Honor Guard
3. Biggs Darklighter
4. Death Star Trooper
6. Luke Skywalker Yavin Ceremony

r2dtoys.com says waves 3 and 4 are:
7. Miiyoom Onith
8. Elis Helrot
9. DARTH VADER :rolleyes:
10. Luke (w/moisture evaporator)
11. JAWA DROID & LIN DROID
12. STORMTROOPER
13. Umpass-Stay
14. LUKE JEDI (new)
15. CZ-3

Assuming that is true, my list would be:
16. Hermi Odle
17. Yarna
18. Bom Vimdin
19. Ewok 2 pack
20. Sgt. Doallyan
21. BG-J38
22. Toryn Farr
23. Hoth Rebel Troop (bearded non-bearded variation)
24. 2-1B resculpt
25. Bespin Guard (black and white w/beard variation)
26. Capt Piett resculpt

I would be willing to swap the Piett for a Gammorean Guard resculpt.

ChrisLyne
12-17-2006, 01:17 PM
Hi, new here!

Just thought I’d give my thoughts on what’s coming and what I'd like to see!

So we know that the 60 figures break down as 26 OT, 13 PT, 13 EU/Other Sources and 8 Concept Art.

We also know the official line up of waves 1 and 2.

Rumored wave 3 is M’iiyoom Onith, Elis Helrot, Darth Vader, Biggs Darklighter (Deleted Scene), Luke Skywalker (Tatooine), Jawa and LIN Droid, Stormtrooper and Concept Chewbacca.

Rumored wave 4 is Holiday Special Boba Fett, Umpass-Stay, Jedi Luke Skywalker (new), Concept Darth Vader, CZ-3 and Hermi Odle (not on the R2Dtoys list but is on the newer computer list.

The new computer list also has several new figures on it that haven't been listed before;
Precyborg Grivious
Mcquarrie Luke
kotor darth M
yoda w/kyback????or kybuck????
momaw nadon Y????Is it a young version or a repack or a jedi?????
anakin w/tatt

Looking at that I think we're looking at a Clone Wars based wave 5. I also think that "KOTOR Darth M" is an error and is actually the Darth Revan we know to be coming in wave 5. I also feel that "Momaw Nodan Y" is actually meant to be the Ithorian Jedi from the CW series.

So I think wave 5 will look like this; General Grievous (Pre-Cyborg), Concept Luke Skywalker, Darth Revan (Fans’ Choice Figure #6), Yoda with Kybuck, Roron Corobb and Anakin Skywalker (Nelvaan)

Going to the official break down that Hasbro gave us that leaves us with this;

ORIGINAL TRILOGY
1. Rebel Honor Guard
2. Han Solo (Millennium Falcon Gunner)
3. Luke Skywalker (Yavin Ceremony)
4. Death Star Trooper
5. Biggs Darklighter (Rebel Pilot)
6. M’iiyoom Onith
7. Elis Helrot
8. Darth Vader
9. Luke Skywalker (Tatooine)
10. Jawa and LIN Droid
11. Stormtrooper
12. Umpass-Stay
13. Jedi Luke Skywalker
14. CZ-3
15. Hermi Odle
16-26 Unknown

PREQUEL TRILOGY
1. Darth Vader (with Coin Holder)
2. Galactic Marine
3. Mace Windu
4. R2-D2
5. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Utapau)
6. Mustafar Lava Miner
7. Airborne Trooper
8. Super Battle Droid
9-13 Unknown

EU/"OTHER SOURCES"
1. Biggs Darklighter (Deleted Scene - Tatooine)
2. Holiday Special Boba Fett
3. General Grievous (Pre-Cyborg)
4. Darth Revan (Fans’ Choice Figure #6)
5. Yoda with Kybuck
6. Roron Corobb
7. Anakin Skywalker (Nelvaan)
8-13 Unknown

CONCEPT ART
1. Stormtrooper
2. Boba Fett
3. Chewbacca
4. Darth Vader
5. Luke Skywalker
6-8 Unknown

With the Q+A there has also been confirmation of a new SA Qui-Gon Jinn, more Ewoks and a Bothan. This along with the remaining figures in each category implies to me that we'll be getting a TPM wave, an EU wave, another ROTJ wave and either an ESB wave or a third ANH wave.

Now we also know that 11 of the Fans Top 25 are being made into figures by the end of next year.

Confirmed are Quinlan Vos, Darth Revan, Galactic Marine, Mara Jade, Illum Padme and Kir Kanos.

Unconfirmed by Hasbro (but on retail lists) are; Hermi Odle, Commander Neyo (Order 66 Speeder Bike set) and SA Jedi Luke.

Yarna and Willrow Hood I believe Hasbro have already said aren't coming in 2007 but are possible for 2008. Other KOTOR characters (Darth Nihilus, Bastila Shan, HK-47 and Darth Malak) I don't think will be coming as Hasbro didn't plan Revan before he won the poll and we know the 07 list was pretty much locked long before the poll was complete, though now he's won I bet we'll see several of them in 2008. We know there's only a TPM prequel wave to come so that takes out Funeral Padme and Black Dinner Dress Padme. Nom Anor is unlikely given Hasbro cancelled the Yuuzhan Vong that was on their early wish list.

That leaves 2 of Corran Horn, Kyle Katarn, Exar Kun, SA Darth Maul, Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo and Anakin Solo to be released next year.

Here's what I'd like to see (though I have altered my wishes to also reflect a bit of what I expect);

ORIGINAL TRILOGY
ROTJ Wave
16. Ewoks 2-Pack
17. A-Wing Pilot
18. Admiral Ackbar
19. Gamorrean Guard
20. Royal Guard
ESB Wave
21. Lando Calrissian (Smugglers Outfit)
22. Bespin Guard
23. Captain Piett
24. Ugnaughts 2-Pack
25. Boba Fett
26. Hoth Rebel Officer (any)

PREQUEL TRILOGY
9. Qui-Gon Jinn
10. Battle Droids 2-Pack
11. Padme/Amidala (new costume or updated main costume)
12. C-3PO
13. Pod Racer (any not yet made)

EU/"OTHER SOURCES"
8. Jacen Solo (Jedi Knight) (NJO)
9. Jaina Solo (Jedi Knight) (NJO)
10. Bothan Spy
11. Kyp Durron (Jedi Master) (NJO)
12. Admiral Pellaeon (Thrawn Trilogy)
13. Noghri Assassin (Thrawn Trilogy)

CONCEPT ART
6. R2-D2
7. Princess Leia
8. C-3PO

The ESB wave was done around the belief that Bespin Luke and Han are in 2007 Vintage line.

Jacen and Jaina were chosen as the remaining figures from the Top 25 as (based on 2008 now being locked) I believe the 2007 line was planned before the poll results (hence no KOTOR other than Revan). Since Jacen and Jaina were top EU requested characters at SDCC 04 (Quinlan was in 05 and he's being made) I believe they have a good chance of being made, plus they would be good anchors for an EU wave and (important for novel characters) there is a good deal or artwork available for Hasbro to work from (hopefully they'll use the Japanese Force Heretic 3 art that the official site uses for its EU menu).

That's my 2007. Probably miles off but it's been fun!

Rogue II
12-17-2006, 01:28 PM
Yarna and Willrow Hood I believe Hasbro have already said aren't coming in 2007 but are possible for 2008.

Welcome to the boards. From the Q&As, I thought Hasbro said Willrow Hood wasn't planned for 2007, but said "eventually". They wern't that specific with Yarna. I beleive they gave the standard "wait and see" line.

Also, I don't know if you've seen the list of Legends figures, but they are re-releasing the VOTC Boba Fett next year, so you probably could pick a different figure from ESB. Interesting choice of the Royal Guard since we just got one last year. Are you hoping for a resculpt?

Tycho
12-17-2006, 01:36 PM
Wow. Welcome to the boards, Chris. Nice first post!

Your reasoning is very sound and way to correlate probably valid rumors into your lists.

I didn't think of Biggs Anchorhead being an EU figure, but rather a reg. line ANH one. Good point. Hasbro could count him as EU since the Lost Scenes weren't put into the movie. I was of course wishing for as much space as possible on my EU roster.

Now, you're correct: Quinlan, Mara, Kir Kanos, Illum Padme, etc. do not count on the EU list for carded figures. I'm sure glad they are making them though!

I like some of your ideas:

-Ewoks returning to 2-packs (though hopefully at least as articulated as 1998's)

- Bothan Spy figure - especially Koth Melan from SOTE, but a generic Bothan would be most fun!

- Your rationale that we'll finally see Jacen and Jaina Solo.

I (like you probably) am disappointed that Hasbro is not likely to carry forward plans to make Yuuzhan Vong figures for 2007. I know they like comic sources, but the Essential Guide To Characters books are filled with detailed pictures that are deemed "official material." I've asked a "What about those?" question to be included in our voting for main site questions for Hasbro the next time they engage in dialogue with the fan sites.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-17-2006, 01:38 PM
In addition to a healthy supply of new figures, I would actually like to see several more creative retools and repaints, like they're doing in the first two waves (Obi-Wan, R2-D2, Concept Stormtrooper, Biggs, Han). I want to see them use the R4-G9 and R5-D4 molds for more of Queen Amidala's droids. I also want them to add a new cloak and articulated legs to the Evolutions AOTC Anakin, and a reworking of the Pilot Obi-Wan to be from AOTC.

Mad Slanted Powers
12-17-2006, 02:28 PM
If we are to get a Bothan, we should get Borsk Fey'lya.

Tycho
12-17-2006, 03:22 PM
We definitely need Fey'lya - but for diorama builders, he's a 1-2 shot deal. You can use him in New Republic Council scenes or the Yuuzhan Vong attack on Coruscant - that's sort of it for his most-important moments.

Koth Melan might be able to see more generic use as a Bothan Spy.

A generic Bothan would be perfect, as you could buy multiples upon multiples of him to use as spies, soldiers, guards, etc. Then add the other 2 characters mentioned above.

Thus I vote for eventually having at least 3 different Bothan figures, but the generic one is the most important one, IMO.

Sinscia Fat'o
12-17-2006, 03:31 PM
Good points on the KOTOR figures. With the way the video game took off im surprised that they never even entertained the thoughts of making these figures before now...

Jacen and Jaina Solo would be a great Two Pack! I do so hope they keep in mind that Jainia was also a Rogue Squadron Member for later on...Assuming they are going to make her as a jedi first since thats how most fans know her as.

Kyle Katarn as a Jedi would be another great additon to the EU line since he has video game heritage and a large fan base...

Pre Cyborg Grievous? WTF...all i'm going to say...Anyone have any links to what this may look like?

Tenel Ka Djo would be another great figure...maybe a 2008 Sith Lord Jacen packed with her...and a baby accesory...

Why no Vong? I wasn't aware they where even scheduled or even thought about from Hasbro...good to know since Vongs would be awesome to army build with...i would actually go that far some Vong figs.

And does anyone know how many or which of the fans choice vote will be made this year...i thought only Darth Revan was getting made...

ChrisLyne
12-17-2006, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the welcone everyone!

RogueII I think you're right, I could put someone else in the ESB wave instead of Boba Fett (after all Concept, Saga Legends and Holiday Special is enough of Boba for one year). I was trying to get some main characters into the wave. Maybe Leia would be a good replacement as I don't have her in any other wave. The Royal Guard was more there as an army builder than a rescuplt in all honesty.

Tycho, thanks! I always try to be realistic when I'm doing this (less disappointing than seeing that my entire NJO wish list didn't get made again).

I counted Biggs as one of the 13 as Hasbro said "other sources" rather than just EU. I think this is broader and covers things like deleted scenes. I wish it didn't (I love EU and want more) but again Iwas trying to be realistic in my approach.

You're right, I am disappointed about the Yuuzhan Vong (really hoping I'm not disappointed about Jacen and Jaina!). I think NJO characters have the best chances out of any novel characters to get figures. They're on the US covers, in US essential guides and there are loads of character on the Japanese covers (plenty of pictures of core characters for reference there). Plus it was a very good series. I feel that the only reason such a major publishing campaign like NJO didn't get figures (unlike SOTE which, though multimedia, seems minor in comparison) was because because it came at a time when the prequels were the main focus. Same goes for KOTOR.

I'm just praying that Jacen and Jaina are the two unknown Top 25 figures coming next year.

Sinscia Fat'o you can find a picture of pre-cyborg Grievous using google or wookieepedia (I'd post a link but I can't as I don't have 10 posts yet). I believe he was in the Visionaries graphic novel (which I still need to read). Must admit it's not a figure high on my wishlist or one I thought would be high on Hasbro's EU list either.

I'd love Tenel Ka. I'd prefer NJO era (though I am biased as I prefer NJO to LOTF by miles) as she was still a Jedi then. But I'd take any version that Hasbro did as I can't see her being a top priority for them so I doubt they'll do more than one. Same for Sith Jacen; I'd pick one up but they MUST do an NJO Jedi Knight version first as it's his iconic look (and again I'm biased towards NJO). But multiple versions of the Solo kids (and I'm guessing Quinlan Vos and Cade Skywalker) are probably something we will get as Hasbro do more EU as they're core characters.

The Yuuzhan Vong appeared on an early rumor list for 2007. Hasbro confirmed it was on their early wish list but didn't make the final line up. But they did say it was a high priority (which hopefully means Jacen and Jaina were higher and did make 2007) so fingers crossed for 2008.

The info on the Fans Choice was in my first post, but I'll make it clearer here for you since you asked.

Hasbro has said we'll be getting 11 of the Top 25 by the end of next year (this was originally 10 in 2007 but was changed to include Kir Kanos who was released this year).

Confirmed by Hasbro are;
1. Quinlan Vos (Comic 2-Pack)
2. Darth Revan (Wave 5)
3. Galactic Marine (Wave 1)
4. Mara Jade (Comic 2-Pack)
5. Illum Padme (Battle Pack)
6. Kir Kanos (Comic 2-Pack)

On Retail Lists (but not confirmed by Hasbro) are;
7. Hermi Odle (Wave 4)
8. Commander Neyo (Order 66 Speeder Bike set)
9. SA Jedi Luke (Wave 4)

I'm guessing (for reasons given in my first post) that the final two are Jacen and Jaina Solo. I will say that my bias towards them (they're my most wanted figures right now) may be the reason for this, but logically they do seem like good choices as well.

Whatever happens I imagine we'll see the remaining 14 released in 2008.

Battle Droid
12-18-2006, 04:03 AM
Pre Cyborg Grievous? WTF...all i'm going to say...Anyone have any links to what this may look like?

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/e/e0/Grievous_original.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/d/db/QymaenRonderuHuks.jpg

Battle Droid
12-18-2006, 04:04 AM
Oops triple post.

Battle Droid
12-18-2006, 04:04 AM
Oops triple post.

Tycho
12-18-2006, 05:09 AM
I could do without this Grievous and don't plan to buy it.

If it's an incredible figure, I might change my mind and pose him meeting with an extra Dooku figure I think I may have (from the Evolutions set I bought namely to get Palpatine).

JEDIpartner
12-18-2006, 11:32 AM
No new figures until March? *shrug* No big deal.

Sinscia Fat'o
12-18-2006, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the links and info on Grievous. It looks cool and would make a good figure but it doesn't make much sense for it...though i guess right now with revenge of the sith still kinda fresh in everyone's mind...it's a good time to make Grievous than later...since most casual fans may forget about the guy.

One more question...im going to feel stupid but what's SA stand for next to Luke's name for Wave for...where does that come from?

Tycho
12-18-2006, 02:18 PM
SA = Super Articulated. That's synonymous with Super Awesome though.

No new figures until March? *shrug* No big deal.

No. There's still the Kashyyyk Bikerscout wave, and the Wal-Mart exclusive figures after that (5 or so including Aurra Sing and Labrina repaints).

Since many of us have this stuff in one paint scheme or another, I'm betting it will move slowly anyway (save for the Kashyyyk troops).

While retailers won't pay much attention, when their computer inventory suggests they sold what they ordered in, the computers will order more. (I don't believe department managers have too much control here, but they may have some). In any case, this stuff will remain stocked by the case unit number. If Aurra's repaint proves unpopular, the computer will register the full 12 pegwarmers of her as a full case in stock, and nothing new will be ordered.

That's exactly how all those Lushros Dofines register as having full cases in stock as well.

12 Lushros Dofines = a new case in stock. :rolleyes:

Wal-Mart might base their inventory on individual figures though - the receipt scans micromanage them such that the character's name appears on your receipt. Toys R Us has started to use the individual characters' serial numbers. But Target still uses a generic code for Star Wars figures, thus if they're in the same wave, I think you can return Lushros using Scorch's receipt. It's been years since I played that game though.

El Chuxter
12-18-2006, 02:23 PM
This being a "Wish List," I would truthfully be happy if everything except for two figures were craptacular recarded figures. . . as long as Yarna and TEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! were the two new figures.

DarkArtist
12-19-2006, 12:34 PM
I just hope that the rumored "New" Luke Skywalker Jedi is the SA DSII version alot of us have been hoping for and not another recarded Saga Jabba's Palace Luke or the Throne Room Duel version.

Jargo
12-22-2006, 12:43 PM
I won't list. you people have seen enough of my epic lists to now what i like and don't. basically anything from Tatooine, anything imperial, anything from Endor, anything alien or droid, any beasts and small speeder sized vehicles. which sounds a lot but I'm selective within those parameters. and it cuts out a hell of a lot of the saga.

I do prefer pre-cyborg grievous' look to cyborg grievous. the cyborg grievous was just too dumb looking. I like the look of pre-cyborg grievous' companion in that wiki pic. be cool to have him too.

Rogue II
12-22-2006, 01:42 PM
I always liked your lists. Such detail. Its where I learned lots of character names.

Didn't you give up Endor? I thought you were sticking with Imperial/Tatooine themed figures.

I'm going to make a quick edit to my wishlist

16. Hermi Odle
17. Yarna
18. Bom Vimdin
19. Ewok 2 pack
20. Sgt. Doallyan
21. BG-J38
22. Toryn Farr
23. Hoth Rebel Troop (bearded non-bearded variation)
24. 2-1B resculpt Bespin Han Solo w/ Torture rack Sorry, 2-1B. It was either you or Piett, and he wasn't in ROTS.
25. Bespin Guard (black and white w/beard variation)
26. Capt Piett resculpt

Jargo
12-22-2006, 05:28 PM
no I still have my ewoks and endor imperials. just don't have or want any endor rebels. I like the idea of my imperials slaughtering ewoks. the rebels just spoiled all the fun really.

if there's anything at all i'd wish for next year it's more landspeeders. the XP-38 sorosuub landspeeder is seen in exactly four different colour schemes. in AOTC it's se first in blue as manakin and Padme arrive on Tatooine. then as they take a rickshaw ride an orange one passes the camera. In ANH we have the black and maroon one in the lars garage and the yellow and black one near the cantina.

so with four colour schemes on one vehicle that means hasbro can milk it for a re-release three times. sounds perfect to me. one mold four paint jobs. easy money.

Tycho
12-22-2006, 06:25 PM
I'd totally buy 4 different colors of the XP-38. That's a good call right there.

I usually refer to it as the Lars Family Landspeeder, but yes, the same vehicle.

Jargo
12-23-2006, 03:26 PM
Ok, so I lied about making a list.

I'd also like to see Fixer and Camie and Deak in a three pack. or lose deak and just make it a twin pack.

Owen and Beru in a two pack. The POTF2 flashback Beru is fine but could use a little arm articulation and obviously a container of blue milk, but Owen needs a new sculpt.

A carded SA Ben Kenobi would be nice. soft goods robes. And should include a training remote and decent helmet with visor down.

Carded Chewbacca from the early bird set, with a headset for the falcon cockpit. needs to be the early bird head sculpt version to be ANH.

Imperial officer Jir from the tantive IV. (the argumentative one who questions Vader) which would only require a new head sculpt and use the body from either the DS trooper or Veers or Jerjerrod but cast in black rather than grey. Obviously. Could do a second head and do a running change and also create Officer Praji from the same location.

A multi-pack of sandcrawler droids. Wed 15 multi-armed treadwell, M-Hyd the stovepipe droid, 2X-3KPR the illuminated dome small treadwell, silver chromium and corrosion paint scheme RA-7.

Jerba. Could be carded alone or with a figure. not that bothered which way. should have real feel hair like the Bantha. removable panniers. basic articulation in neck, shoulders, hips and possibly a tail with simple side to side swing. Not essential but would be nice. should pack with a couple of unarticuladed one piece mold scurrier rodents.

repaints on astro droids.
Mos Eisley R5-A2 and R2-A5 (eggyolk yellow/orange and white with green markings respectively).
R5-K6 yavin base droid. (red and black).
re-release of Tantive IV R4-M9. (white with green markings)
Imperial droid R3-O1 (blue and white with a completely clear dome).
R5-H6 coruscant spaceport droid (white and purple
R2-N6 Coruscant spaceport droid (Red with white and black)
R4-P44 Republic army ARC-170 droid (same markings as R4-P17 but in green)
R5-M2 Echo base droid (white body black head.)
R2-B1 (using the superior sculpts of recent months)
R5-A7 Naboo royal starship droid (white with yellow)
R2-G2 Pod Race arena droid (verdi gris green with some red markings)
R5-X2 Jabbas gambling droid (Red with white markings)

C-3PO evolutions set. TPM, AOTC, ANH. New sculpt on the TPM version and the Saga2 knee articulation sculpt for the other two.

C-3PO ESB with swappable leg parts. one normal set and one set with one lower leg detached and one foot detached a la the reconstruction scene after Bespin.

Death star droid with less spread eagle stance. glossy black finish rather than laquered like original release.

AV-6R7 Imperial droid uses EV-9D9 body. only requires new head sculpt.

BG-J38 Jabba's gaming droid using 8D8 torture droid body. only requires new head sculpt. Is white not yellow. only looks yellow due to studio lighting filters of amber.

Sim Aloo Imperial dignitary.

Wicket and Logray resculpt two-pack

Paploo and Warok two-pack

Romba and Nikki two-pack

Lumat and woklings (nippet Ugg and Wiley 'apparently')

Geonosian Orray and picador rider.

Yavin base hangar transport with x-wing/Y-wing access ladders. should include ground crew/driver figure.

SA Emperor Palpatine ROTJ with soft goods robes. throne and force lightning.
throne should be same as one from final dual cinema scene but have control panels sculpted rather than just stickers.

Human form B'Omarr monk. should have Worrt and road critter packed in with him.

Daultay Dofine.

Tey How.

PK droid two pack. one as is seen in the movie and one based on the original puppet version that wasn't used. same bodies different heads.

Commander Willard/Commander Bob Hudsol, (uses same body as Captain Antilles Tantive IV). should come with parts of round tactical screen

Commander Evram lajaie (Uses General Dodona body) should come with part of round tactical screen

Yavin base comms. tech Del Goren. Should come with part of round tactical screen.

T-16 skyhopper. Retooled. do away with the smaller craft that slots in the back and make it a whole vehicle with access to cockpit from the side or front. solid wings. more detailing on underside. should come with stickers to make it either Luke's or Bigg's skyhopper. The cannon affair on the underside should be smaller and more accurate. Could pack in some sort of small crate containing a couple of maintenance tools.

Luke's landspeeder. Saga version. more accurate paint scheme. sticker control panel/viewscreen on dashboard. should include clear stand for when clear wheels aren't needed. should also include loose engine cowel cover section. and have a pack in Jawa with hairy arms as seen outside the cantina.

Imperial landing craft. same scale as imperial shuttle. twin seat cockpit, space in fuselage for troops. should include a couple of those equipment cases that came with the scanning crew trooper and have a 'play' feature whereby patrol droids can be dropped from the undercarriage. folding side wings. landing gear.

Ak Rev and thunder drum.

Yarna.

Hermi odle