PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Dog the Bounty Hunter could have caught Han Solo?

Tycho
12-25-2006, 05:40 PM
Do you think Dog the Bounty Hunter could have tracked down and captured Han Solo (assuming he had access to a spaceship and the right technology)?

Discuss.

Where the heck does Tycho come up with these topics?!

kool-aid killer
12-25-2006, 10:13 PM
Yes. But Solo would blast him. Ask Greedo, Han isnt a punk.

plasticfetish
12-25-2006, 10:19 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!
This is the funniest god****ed thread topic I've seen in a while.

Blue2th
12-25-2006, 11:32 PM
Yes Dog could catch Han. He's just the kind of scum and villiany a bounty hunter should be. Though after being treated like poo-doo by the Empire he was working for, and doing the job they couldn't do, then being punished with extradition by the Banking Clan, he might end up working for the Rebellion someday.

JimJamBonds
12-26-2006, 12:37 AM
With that mullet, black jeans and cowboy boots Dog would have given 2-1B a run for his money!

Rocketboy
12-26-2006, 01:02 AM
No. Han Solo is a fictional character.

jjreason
12-26-2006, 02:04 AM
So is Dog, RB - have you seen that hair? Have you seen that tan? :sad:

LTBasker
12-26-2006, 02:28 AM
He could catch Han, even Greedo caught Han. But Han would shoot first. ;)

2-1B
12-26-2006, 02:33 AM
Dog isn't fit to tie Dengar's bandages.

Luuuuuuke
12-27-2006, 03:36 PM
Yes, Dog the Bounty Hunter could have tracked down Han Solo. But then he would have been arrested by the local authorities in Mos Eisley and thrown into a Mos Eisleycan jail.

El Chuxter
12-27-2006, 05:02 PM
Only if Han and Chewie were too busy laughing at his getup.

mabudonicus
12-27-2006, 05:43 PM
I think Chewies delicate sense of smell would stop him cold- since he prolly smells a bit like Lemmy, all's Chewie would have to do is smell REAL hard for Lemmy-like scents and Dog wouldn't have a chance :beard:Isobaws&

Luuuuuuke
12-27-2006, 05:50 PM
One of these days, he and his industrial washing machine shaped wife are going to go after the wrong mofo and regret calling attention to themselves with their brash, silly get ups. I don't respect any "bounty hunters" who call attention to themselves while going after nickle and dime scuzzbags.

If you're going to be a bounty hunter, I would think dressing as innocuously as possible would be an advantage. Well, unless of course you use an army of mullet heads and a double-wide wife to capture a third-rate junky. What a joke.

Ironically, in his get up, with that mullet, Dog might fit best in Mos Eisley. But he wouldn't go after Han. Too dangerous:D

Tycho
12-27-2006, 06:31 PM
You think Han would shoot him under the table?

DtBH: "Going somewhere, Solo?"

HS: "Yeah. I was just going to see your wife. Tell her she's blocking the entire gangplank to Docking Bay 94."

DtBH: "You should have volunteered to be a guest star on our TV special when you had the chance. Now every bounty hunter on sub-par television channels will be looking for you. I'm awesome so I found you first."

HS: "But this time I've got money."

DtBH: "If you give it to me, I might be able to afford a decent haircut."

HS: "I don't have it with me. Tell your wife to just use a pair of clippers."

DtBH: "My wife is through with me. If people continue to laugh at our family she's going to leave me for our tattoo artist."

HS: "Don't you think that's a great choice? I love having my freedom all the time."

DtBH: "My wife won't make it painless."

[Han Solo covertly unholsters his gun under the table.]

HS: "Your dead body, huh?"

DtBH: "That's the idea. I've been dreading that day for a long time."

HS: "I know. I've seen her. So I bet you have."

Han fires his blaster, killing Dog the Bounty Hunter.

He pats the dead Dog on the shoulder as he heads out of the bar.

HS: "Sorry about your life, Pal."

LusiferSam
01-04-2007, 01:20 PM
Yes, I think Dog could catch Han. But Chewbacca would rip Dog's arms out of his sockets and beat him with them if Han didn't shoot Dog first.

HanSololol
01-11-2007, 02:11 PM
Dog would get him fired from the show LOL!