PDA

View Full Version : Medicom Boba Fett

Darth Cruel
12-26-2006, 01:31 PM
Uh-oh. I may be in serious trouble. I am not sure I can pass this one up.

nash
12-26-2006, 08:38 PM
If anyone is going to pass this up in hopes of a "better" Boba Fett figure, they are being foolish.

Luuuuuuke
12-27-2006, 12:35 PM
I'm not even sure I'm going to keep my Shadow trooper, so I'm not going to order this one. But it looks great. I guess I'm just not that hardcore into the real high end stuff.

Jayspawn
12-27-2006, 07:41 PM
Ooohh its tempting. I have Sideshow's Premium Format Boba Fett shipping out in a few months. Dont think I can give that one up.

jonthejedi
12-28-2006, 04:05 AM
Who is selling this beauty of a piece in the U.S? Anyone know?

Darth Cruel
12-28-2006, 09:57 AM
Who is selling this beauty of a piece in the U.S? Anyone know?

Both sideshowcollectibles.com and starwarsshop.com have been selling Medicom's 12" Star Wars figures lately. Those would probably be your best bets when the time comes.

jonthejedi
12-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Yeah, I have RAH stormtrooper on order with one, the clonetrooper with the other. Haven't seen Fett offered yet, maybe too early

JediTricks
12-29-2006, 04:47 PM
Looks good, but I'm not as impressed as I was with the Stormtrooper. Fett's helmet seems a little big.

nash
12-29-2006, 10:34 PM
are you serious? man it's hard to please you :shocked::p

This is one of the best looking figures so far, and i have no doubts that the production will look exactly like the prototypes. Unlike some other companies ;)

Im also hoping that it will be within the same price range of the Stormtrooper.

JediTricks
12-30-2006, 11:33 PM
Hey, don't blame me because I can make a visual comparison. :p The RAH Stormtrooper looks exactly correct, the picture of it in that Lucasfilm publicity pose is indistinguishable, while a comparison between RAH Fett and a real photo of Fett betrays a large helmet.

JON9000
01-25-2007, 06:00 PM
I like the Medicom stormy better also. Actually, I was fairly impressed with the last 12" Hasbro Fett. For the money, I have to be blown away by the piece, and while cool, this doesn't cut it.

who's getting this tomorrow?

Jayspawn
01-26-2007, 11:46 AM
I'm passing. This year is already WAY overbudget and its not even the end of January yet. If get a great deal down the road I may get one.

echobanzai
01-26-2007, 12:25 PM
i ordered 1. i love medicom figures. i have the black spiderman, g-force, and some anime 12 inch figures as well.

my computer was all whacky, so i had to call the 800 number, got thru in 2 minutes.

i cannot wait!!! and i hope sideshow does their own version as well. to me, i cannot have enough boba fett figures. i even have the lego boba fett figure.

jonthejedi
01-26-2007, 12:31 PM
I got edged out...whacky computer & overloaded server. Went to the site at 1:01 PM E.S.T. & couldn't get thru. I SHOULD have called! At least I have the RAH clonetrooper & stormtrooper(tomorrow!) coming.

Darth Cruel
01-26-2007, 07:02 PM
I need some help. I have seen figures of Boba Fett made with three different blasters. Would somebody please tell me which movie each comes from.

nash
01-27-2007, 03:55 AM
I grabbed 2 today.

This guy sold out in 19 minutes from sideshow. they had 1000 for preorder and all sold out! by far the fastest sell out ever, even compared to their own SW figures.

nash
01-27-2007, 03:58 AM
while a comparison between RAH Fett and a real photo of Fett betrays a large helmet.

Looks pretty good to me :)

I think the fact that he is actually wearing a helmet is throwing people off. Yes the helmet is going to be bigger than a normal head!!!

JediTricks
01-28-2007, 08:17 PM
my computer was all whacky, so i had to call the 800 number, got thru in 2 minutes.Too bad, that means no rewards points for a very expensive purchase for everybody who had to call, which looks like EVERYBODY.

Looks pretty good to me :)

I think the fact that he is actually wearing a helmet is throwing people off. Yes the helmet is going to be bigger than a normal head!!!I dunno, still looks larger than that movie picture to me.