PDA

View Full Version : NYC Collectors Club

jdmarlow
02-02-2002, 02:56 PM
Anybody interested in becoming a part of a New York City (Manhattan based) collector's club? Let me know. I'd like to start something up.

-JD

Turbowars
02-03-2002, 12:05 PM
Hi JD, I would but I live in CA how about a cross country club, just kidding. In fact I'm trying to get a club together myself. At least we can talk about Variations. I seems that there isn't many of us out there.

jdmarlow
02-05-2002, 05:13 PM
Turbo,

Yea it kinda sucks that you live on the other side of the USA. But HEY........it's all good because thanks to things like the Internet we can still chill online. I'm always glad to hear that there are still variation collectors out there. They all fondled out of the business when EPI came out and 12 different battle droids showed up on the shelves.

But we stayed strong with it. So why not a VARIATION HUNTERS CLUB? It could be an online thing between anybody on the SIRSTEVES forum's who wants to be a part of it. What do you think Turbo?

-JD

Turbowars
02-05-2002, 06:53 PM
Great idea JD, a Variation/Error Club. Lets do it. What should we call it? Gey how about "SW action figure Variation/Error Club"

jdmarlow
02-07-2002, 05:21 PM
I think it sounds great!

How about the VECC?

V-Variation
E-Errors
C-Collectors
C-Club

What do you think about VECC ?

You wouldn't happen to have any pictures of your collection would you? Or some sort of list/inventory of what you've got as far as variations, etc. I would love to see what you have.

-JD

Turbowars
02-07-2002, 09:43 PM
VECC it is!!!

roneyzf
03-09-2002, 01:04 AM
i'ld like to start a group in ny, how many peopl you got?