PDA

View Full Version : R2-Dtater where are you?!!!!

Bacta Beast
12-27-2006, 11:16 PM
Has anyone seen this guy on store shelves anywhere other than Costco (I don't have one close by)? It drives me nuts!! I hate ordering on line and that's the only other place I've seen him!!

Rogue II
12-27-2006, 11:17 PM
Hasbro said it would be a limited release. You probably won't find it on the shelves anywhere. Better order online.

El Chuxter
12-27-2006, 11:39 PM
I got him through hasbrotoyshop, but that was about six months ago. I'd give in to the Dark Side and order online from anyone who has him at a reasonable price, because Hasbro really made sweet love to the proverbial puppy with this one.

jonthejedi
12-28-2006, 04:08 AM
I never saw at retail...and I didn't jump fast enough when I saw it at Hasbrotoyshop...now they're gone.

DarkArtist
12-28-2006, 07:46 AM
The only time I have seen him at retail was in that collector's set with both the Darth Tater and Spud Trooper. Ordered mine at Hasbrotoyshop.com.

Jargo
12-28-2006, 01:58 PM
I've seen loads here in the uk. someone got me one for xmas. Not something I'd have bought for myself but it looks alright on a shelf. have to say the plastic potato looks more like a giant hens egg but meh, who wants a real potato going mouldy and rancid?

Jayspawn
12-31-2006, 11:52 AM
I got mine at Costco but I've been looking at EVERY retail shelf and found nothing. Though I've heard of other people finding him here and there.

Rocketboy
12-31-2006, 02:01 PM
Never saw it on the shelf, but on Dec 3, I posted a link (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showpost.php?p=515892&postcount=50) to get one fairly cheap online, but they're out of stock now.
I'm not a fan of ordering online either, but it was the only was to get one.